Sign in to follow this  
hdabner56

Google Checkout Level 2 / We Need Help Forum

Hello , I'm hopeing to attract anyone to this post that has installed google checkout 2 ver .5 or .6 that have had any issues installing and any fix's that you might know of to help me and other people that want to use this contribution.

I am not trying to be sarcastic (By inserting this) , but I can't seem to get any answers on the Support forum as no one has answered any questions I have posted there lately. So maybe their is someone else that has had the problems I am faced with.

I do have all the files needed to run Google Checkout 2 on my server, and I have re-loaded my .sql several times and redone it. I do have the google controls in my osc admin with my Merchant ID & Merchant Key installed. I have placed all the files from the contribution in my shop directory, more than once just to make sure I did not load a bad file. On every occasion I seem to never get the (checkout button) showing in my cart.

Is it possible that one of my other added contributions is blocking this ?

Added Contrib's: Supertracker v3.20, SEO URLS , googlesitemaps, linkmachine, caRp, alertPay(tried with this turned off ), Extra Pages-Info Box w/admin ..........and thats about it !

So just maybe one of them is making it not work ?

So if anyone has any ideas or input, I really wouldn't mind hearing about it Good or Bad !

Thank you (Anyone) very much in advance,

Dan Abner

MC :-"

Hello , I'm hopeing to attract anyone to this post that has installed google checkout 2 ver .5 or .6 that have had any issues installing and any fix's that you might know of to help me and other people that want to use this contribution.

I am not trying to be sarcastic (By inserting this) , but I can't seem to get any answers on the Support forum as no one has answered any questions I have posted there lately. So maybe their is someone else that has had the problems I am faced with.

I do have all the files needed to run Google Checkout 2 on my server, and I have re-loaded my .sql several times and redone it. I do have the google controls in my osc admin with my Merchant ID & Merchant Key installed. I have placed all the files from the contribution in my shop directory, more than once just to make sure I did not load a bad file. On every occasion I seem to never get the (checkout button) showing in my cart.

Is it possible that one of my other added contributions is blocking this ?

Added Contrib's: Supertracker v3.20, Ultimate SEO URLS , googlesitemaps, linkmachine, caRp, alertPay(tried with this turned off ), Extra Pages-Info Box w/admin ..........and thats about it !

So just maybe one of them is making it not work ?

So if anyone has any ideas or input, I really wouldn't mind hearing about it Good or Bad !

Thank you (Anyone) very much in advance,

Dan Abner

MC :-"