• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate

jahazii

Help please im getting this error. And I cant figure out why.

Warning: move_uploaded_file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/catalog/temp/EP2006Aug27-0909.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/knifecor/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/var/tmp/phpwoOIGA' to 'DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/catalog/temp/EP2006Aug27-0909.txt' in /home/knifecor/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

File uploaded.

Temporary filename: /var/tmp/phpwoOIGA

User filename: EP2006Aug27-0909.txt

Size: 43746

Warning: file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/catalog/temp/EP2006Aug27-0909.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/knifecor/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 667

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/knifecor/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 690

There is a problem in your configure file, or maybe the easy populate file. When you see capital letters like this in an error: DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT, it means the code cannot find a definition. In this case, that is defined in the admin/includes/configure.php file. Be sure that it is there. If it is, then the problem is in your easy populate file. In that case, you should switch to version 2.74 or before. The later ones have lots of problems.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

There is a problem in your configure file, or maybe the easy populate file. When you see capital letters like this in an error: DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT, it means the code cannot find a definition. In this case, that is defined in the admin/includes/configure.php file. Be sure that it is there. If it is, then the problem is in your easy populate file. In that case, you should switch to version 2.74 or before. The later ones have lots of problems.

Jack

Hey Jack,

I have been trying to configure EasyPopulate and keep getting the following error when trying to "Create Complete tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir":

Warning: fopen(/usr/www/users/beetlew/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2006Aug28-0606.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/beetlew/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 613

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/users/beetlew/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 614

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/users/beetlew/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 615

You can get your file in the Tools/Files under /catalog/temp/EPEP2006Aug28-0606.txt

I do have a /catalog/temp directory and the permissions are set to 777.

I have easypopulate.php line 21 configured as $tempdir=

Any ideas here?

Thanks,

Bill Kellum

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Thanks I appreacite it, so I have to completly remove the 2.76 version and and install the 2.74?
It depends on where the problem is at. It may not be Easy Populate at all.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Hey Jack,

I have been trying to configure EasyPopulate and keep getting the following error when trying to "Create Complete tab-delimited .txt file in temp dir":

Warning: fopen(/usr/www/users/beetlew/catalog//catalog/temp/EP2006Aug28-0606.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/www/users/beetlew/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 613

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/users/beetlew/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 614

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /usr/www/users/beetlew/catalog/admin/easypopulate.php on line 615

You can get your file in the Tools/Files under /catalog/temp/EPEP2006Aug28-0606.txt

I do have a /catalog/temp directory and the permissions are set to 777.

I have easypopulate.php line 21 configured as $tempdir=

Any ideas here?

Thanks,

Bill Kellum

You have catalog declared twice: catalog//catalog/. Try removing the catalog in your easy populate file.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

hi Jahazii

i had exactly the same thing today, i had 2 problems, the first is a "$" in the admin/config file infront of the DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT (DIR_FS_$DOCUMENT_ROOT )( yes i know they told us to do it !!!! )

once you remove that you'll get a different error, something like this

Warning: move_uploaded_file(DIR_FS_DOCUMENT_ROOT/catalog/temp/EP2006Aug27-0909.txt): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/knifecor/public_html/osCommerce/catalog/admin/easypopulate_functions.php on line 32

that problem is PATH, look at line 21 in admineasypopulate.php, looks like this

// Please set DOCUMENT_ROOT to $DOCUMENT_ROOT in your /catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

$tempdir = "catalog/temp/";

$tempdir2 = "catalog/temp/";

make sure this path is correct and thats what fixed it for me.

thanks everyone else, what you wrote helped me find it for me, hope this helps you.

tim