ahmed5

Hello,

I need a cheap payment service that does this:

- Accept UK major credit/debit cards

- Money goes straight to bank

- Access online

- Possibly integrated into osC

- Allows refunds

HSBC requires 12 months min before being allowed their epayment service. Worldpay is extremely expensive (?380 startup - ?30/mo after 6 months and 4.5% transaction fee).

Please help >_< !!!!!!

Thank you

Hello,

I need a cheap payment service that does this:

- Accept UK major credit/debit cards

- Money goes straight to bank

- Access online

- Possibly integrated into osC

- Allows refunds

HSBC requires 12 months min before being allowed their epayment service. Worldpay is extremely expensive (?380 startup - ?30/mo after 6 months and 4.5% transaction fee).

Please help >_< !!!!!!

Thank you

I bank with HSBC and I can tell you I don't use them for credit card processing. I think one day their car dealership will catchup with them. Till then I use WorldPay, cost a bit to setup but then only ?150 a year plus processing costs after. Mind you I am thinking of dumping them and going direct to paypal as they are far cheaper if you have a business account.

The are plenty of cheap options around but Worldpay have a good name and never let me down once.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OSC user for years and no coder, so I've earned my stripes.

Feel free to private message me.

Dont ever go to paypal, unless you want your account frozen for receiving more than ?100 , they will get suspicious an think you are a fraudster because you have had a large payment, stay away unless you want both yourself and your customer left dissapointed

I use protx with Lloydstsb.

Protx is ?20/month flat rate for processing, Lloyds charge a % for CC and fixed fee for debit cards (negotiable). Money hits bank in around 3 working days, never had any problems in past year. Startup cost with lloyds was ?250.

Protx is integrated into Osc - refunds done through protx admin area.

Tom

I use protx with Lloydstsb.

From what I've seen protx is the cheapest for processing, watch though as you get screwed again when u have to set up ur merchant back account.

I've currently been looking at nochex, they have no start up costs, 20p per transaction and charge something like 2.7% per transaction, catch is, if you think ur biggest check out will be ?350 they initially want you to build up a balance of that amount from the sales u make in case of chargebacks which then works down again over the months once they trust you etc. It initially put me off them, but I'm coming round to the idea of using them again.

Its a little sting in the tale but possibly the cheapest / 1 of the best options for trying to get things of the ground and not wanting the hastle of charges while you are maybe making very few sales.

> Just installed paypal today on a clients site, didnt know that abbout ?100 fraud limit, thats pretty rotten...