• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Checkout Level 2

Yea I see what you mean. It looks like you have it layered. Post the code that you use to display it and I will take a look at it when I get back. I have to go get my daughter. should be back in an hr.

Oh your ship in cart when you enter a zip code and hit update it is suppose to give you shipping quotes for non logged in users. When a non logged in customers does that on my page it sends them to a 404 page. If they are logged in it works perfect. Did you have that problem at all?

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked the acceptance logo issues at google thread at http://groups.google.com/group/google-chec...377dd4c7ad9115f, it hasn't resolved.

My ship in cart works for both logged and not logged in user. I use Ship In Cart v2.2.1.

Since we only ship to US, but we received many Google Checkout orders from other countries. Do you know how to block this and if the store (our site) didn't set up international shipping, Google won't add shipping charge. Am I right?

Edited by blafrog

My ship in cart works for both logged and not logged in user. I use Ship In Cart v2.2.1.

Yea I am using the same version but it only works for logged in users for me. Can you PM me your shipping_estimator file?

Since we only ship to US, but we received many Google Checkout orders from other countries. Do you know how to block this and if the store (our site) didn't set up international shipping, Google won't add shipping charge. Am I right?

I am set up like you are. I only ship to the US so as long as you have your ZONE set to USA in the GC module from the Admin side of OSC then the module will take care of the rest and reject international orders or any orders outside of the US or what ever ZONE you don't have set up.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

How to I add ZONE set to USA? I can't find this option to set ZONE in admin site modules -> payment -> GoogleCheckout, did I miss something?

My shipping_estimator.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: shipping_estimator.php,v 2.20 2004/07/01 15:16:07 eml Exp $

v2.00 by Acheron + installed Fix for v2.0 and all other versions Acheron 7 Jul 2004
 (see Install.txt for partial version history)

Copyright (c) 2004

Released under the GNU General Public License

+ installed Fix for v2.0 and all other versions Acheron 7 Jul 2004 
*/
?>
<!-- shipping_estimator //-->
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
 function shipincart_submit(sid){
if(sid){
  document.estimator.sid.value=sid;
}
document.estimator.submit();
return false;
 }
</script>

<?php
// ** GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
// Checks if the Google Checkout payment module has been enabled and if so 
// includes gcheckout.php to add the Checkout button to the page 
if (defined('MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATUS') && MODULE_PAYMENT_GOOGLECHECKOUT_STATUS == 'True') {
  include_once('googlecheckout/gcheckout.php');
}
// ** END GOOGLE CHECKOUT **
?>
<br />
		  <table width="100%" align="center"><tr valign="top"><td>

<?php

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/' . FILENAME_SHIPPING_ESTIMATOR);

if (($cart->count_contents() > 0)) {

// shipping cost
 require('includes/classes/http_client.php'); // shipping in basket

//if($cart->get_content_type() !== 'virtual') {
if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
  // user is logged in
  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['address_id'])){
	// user changed address
	$sendto = $HTTP_POST_VARS['address_id'];
  }elseif (tep_session_is_registered('cart_address_id')){
	// user once changed address
	$sendto = $cart_address_id;
  }else{
	// first timer
	$sendto = $customer_default_address_id;
  }
  // set session now
  $cart_address_id = $sendto;
  tep_session_register('cart_address_id');
  // set shipping to null ! multipickup changes address to store address...
  $shipping='';
  // include the order class (uses the sendto !)
  require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
  $order = new order;
}else{
// user not logged in !
  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['country_id'])){
	// country is selected
	$country_info = tep_get_countries($HTTP_POST_VARS['country_id'],true);
	$order->delivery = array('postcode' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['zip_code'],
							 'country' => array('id' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['country_id'], 'title' => $country_info['countries_name'], 'iso_code_2' => $country_info['countries_iso_code_2'], 'iso_code_3' =>  $country_info['countries_iso_code_3']),
							 'country_id' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['country_id'],
//add state zone_id
							 'zone_id' => $HTTP_POST_VARS['state'],
							 'format_id' => tep_get_address_format_id($HTTP_POST_VARS['country_id']));
	$cart_country_id = $HTTP_POST_VARS['country_id'];
	tep_session_register('cart_country_id');
//add state zone_id
	$cart_zone = $HTTP_POST_VARS['zone_id'];
	tep_session_register('cart_zone');
	$cart_zip_code = $HTTP_POST_VARS['zip_code'];
	tep_session_register('cart_zip_code');
  }elseif (tep_session_is_registered('cart_country_id')){
	// session is available
	$country_info = tep_get_countries($cart_country_id,true);
	$order->delivery = array('postcode' => $cart_zip_code,
							 'country' => array('id' => $cart_country_id, 'title' => $country_info['countries_name'], 'iso_code_2' => $country_info['countries_iso_code_2'], 'iso_code_3' =>  $country_info['countries_iso_code_3']),
							 'country_id' => $cart_country_id,
							 'format_id' => tep_get_address_format_id($cart_country_id));
  } else {
	// first timer
	$cart_country_id = STORE_COUNTRY;
	tep_session_register('cart_country_id');
	$country_info = tep_get_countries(STORE_COUNTRY,true);
	tep_session_register('cart_zip_code');
	$order->delivery = array(//'postcode' => '',
							 'country' => array('id' => STORE_COUNTRY, 'title' => $country_info['countries_name'], 'iso_code_2' => $country_info['countries_iso_code_2'], 'iso_code_3' =>  $country_info['countries_iso_code_3']),
							 'country_id' => STORE_COUNTRY,
							 'format_id' => tep_get_address_format_id($HTTP_POST_VARS['country_id']));
  }
  // set the cost to be able to calculate free shipping
  $order->info = array('total' => $cart->show_total(), // TAX ????
					   'currency' => $currency,
					   'currency_value'=> $currencies->currencies[$currency]['value']);
}
// weight and count needed for shipping
$total_weight = $cart->show_weight();
$total_count = $cart->count_contents();
include_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
$shipping_modules = new shipping;
$quotes = $shipping_modules->quote();
$order->info['subtotal'] = $cart->total;

// set selections for displaying
$selected_country = $order->delivery['country']['id'];
$selected_address = $sendto;
 //}
// eo shipping cost

// check free shipping based on order total
 if ( defined('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING') && (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING == 'true')) {
switch (MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_DESTINATION) {
  case 'national':
	if ($order->delivery['country_id'] == STORE_COUNTRY) $pass = true; break;
  case 'international':
	if ($order->delivery['country_id'] != STORE_COUNTRY) $pass = true; break;
  case 'both':
	$pass = true; break;
  default:
	$pass = false; break;
}
$free_shipping = false;
if ( ($pass == true) && ($order->info['total'] >= MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING_OVER)) {
  $free_shipping = true;
  include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php');
}
 } else {
$free_shipping = false;
 }
 // begin shipping cost
 if(!$free_shipping && $cart->get_content_type() !== 'virtual'){
if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['sid'])){
  list($module, $method) = explode('_', $HTTP_POST_VARS['sid']);
  $cart_sid = $HTTP_POST_VARS['sid'];
  tep_session_register('cart_sid');
}elseif (tep_session_is_registered('cart_sid')){
  list($module, $method) = explode('_', $cart_sid);
}else{
  $module="";
  $method="";
}
if (tep_not_null($module)){
  $selected_quote = $shipping_modules->quote($method, $module);
  if($selected_quote[0]['error'] || !tep_not_null($selected_quote[0]['methods'][0]['cost'])){
	$selected_shipping = $shipping_modules->cheapest();
	$order->info['shipping_method'] = $selected_shipping['title'];
	$order->info['shipping_cost'] = $selected_shipping['cost'];
	$order->info['total']+= $selected_shipping['cost'];
  }else{
	$order->info['shipping_method'] = $selected_quote[0]['module'].' ('.$selected_quote[0]['methods'][0]['title'].')';
	$order->info['shipping_cost'] = $selected_quote[0]['methods'][0]['cost'];
	$order->info['total']+= $selected_quote[0]['methods'][0]['cost'];
	$selected_shipping['title'] = $order->info['shipping_method'];
	$selected_shipping['cost'] = $order->info['shipping_cost'];
	$selected_shipping['id'] = $selected_quote[0]['id'].'_'.$selected_quote[0]['methods'][0]['id'];
  }
}else{
  $selected_shipping = $shipping_modules->cheapest();
  $order->info['shipping_method'] = $selected_shipping['title'];
  $order->info['shipping_cost'] = $selected_shipping['cost'];
  $order->info['total']+= $selected_shipping['cost'];
}
 }
// virtual products use free shipping
 if($cart->get_content_type() == 'virtual') {
$order->info['shipping_method'] = CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_FREE_TEXT . ' ' . CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_ALL_DOWNLOADS;
$order->info['shipping_cost'] = 0;
 }
 if($free_shipping) {
$order->info['shipping_method'] = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_TITLE;
$order->info['shipping_cost'] = 0;
 }
 $shipping=$selected_shipping;
// end of shipping cost
// end free shipping based on order total

$info_box_contents = array();
 $info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<div style="padding-bottom:6px;">' . CART_SHIPPING_OPTIONS . '</div>'); // azer for 2.20 cosmetic change
 new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);

$ShipTxt= tep_draw_form('estimator', tep_href_link(FILENAME_SHOPPING_CART, '', 'NONSSL'), 'post'); //'onsubmit="return check_form();"'
 $ShipTxt.=tep_draw_hidden_field('sid', $selected_shipping['id']);
 $ShipTxt.='  <table width="100%" border="0"><tr><td>';
 if(sizeof($quotes)) {
if (tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')) {
  // logged in

if (CARTSHIP_SHOWWT == 'true') {
$showweight = ' (' . $total_weight . ' ' . CARTSHIP_WTUNIT . ')';
 } else {
$showweight = '';
 }

if(CARTSHIP_SHOWIC == 'true'){
  //ishazer remover hard code for version 2.20 : $ShipTxt.='<tr><td class="main">' . ($total_count == 1 ? ' <b>Item:</b></td><td colspan="2" class="main">' : ' <b>' . CART_ITEM . '</b></td><td colspan="2" class="main">') . $total_count . $showweight . '</td></tr>';
  $ShipTxt.='<tr><td class="main">' . ($total_count == 1 ? ' <b>' . CART_ITEM . '</b></td><td colspan="2" class="main">' : ' <b>' . CART_ITEM . '</b></td><td colspan="2" class="main">') . $total_count . $showweight . '</td></tr>';

}
  $addresses_query = tep_db_query("select address_book_id, entry_city as city, entry_postcode as postcode, entry_state as state, entry_zone_id as zone_id, entry_country_id as country_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " where customers_id = '" . $customer_id . "'");
  // only display addresses if more than 1
  if (tep_db_num_rows($addresses_query) > 1){
	while ($addresses = tep_db_fetch_array($addresses_query)) {
	  $addresses_array[] = array('id' => $addresses['address_book_id'], 'text' => tep_address_format(tep_get_address_format_id($addresses['country_id']), $addresses, 0, ' ', ' '));
	}
	$ShipTxt.='<tr><td colspan="3" class="main">' .
			  CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_ADDRESS .' '. tep_draw_pull_down_menu('address_id', $addresses_array, $selected_address, 'onchange="return shipincart_submit(\'\');"').'</td></tr>';
  }
  $ShipTxt.='<tr valign="top"><td class="main"><b>' . CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_TO .'</b> </td><td colspan="2" class="main">'. tep_address_format($order->delivery['format_id'], $order->delivery, 1, ' ', '<br />') . '</td></tr>';

} else {
// not logged in
  $ShipTxt.=CART_SHIPPING_OPTIONS_LOGIN;

if(CARTSHIP_SHOWIC == 'true'){
//azer for 2.20:	  $ShipTxt.='<tr><td class="main">' . ($total_count == 1 ? ' <b>Item:</b></td><td colspan="2" class="main">' : ' <b>Items:</b></td><td colspan="2" class="main">') . $total_count . $showweight . '</td></tr>';
		  $ShipTxt.='</td></tr><tr><td class="main">' . ($total_count == 1 ? ' <b>' . CART_ITEM . '</b></td><td colspan="2" class="main">' : ' <b>' . CART_ITEM . '</b></td><td colspan="2" class="main">') . $total_count . $showweight . '</td></tr>';

}

if($cart->get_content_type() != 'virtual'){

if(CARTSHIP_SHOWCDD == 'true'){
	$ShipTxt.='<tr><td colspan="3" class="main">' .
			  ENTRY_COUNTRY .' '. tep_get_country_list('country_id', $selected_country,'style="width=200"').'<br />';
	}

//add state zone_id
	$state_array[] = array('id' => '', 'text' => 'Please Select');
	$state_query = tep_db_query("select zone_name, zone_id from " . TABLE_ZONES . " where zone_country_id = '$selected_country' order by zone_country_id DESC, zone_name");
	while ($state_values = tep_db_fetch_array($state_query)) {
	  $state_array[] = array('id' => $state_values['zone_id'],
							 'text' => $state_values['zone_name']);
	}

if(CARTSHIP_SHOWSDD == 'true'){
	 $ShipTxt.=ENTRY_STATE .' '. tep_draw_pull_down_menu('state',$state_array).'<br />';
	}

if(CARTSHIP_SHOWZDD == 'true'){
	  $ShipTxt.=ENTRY_POST_CODE .' '. tep_draw_input_field('zip_code', $selected_zip, 'size="5"');
	}
//		$ShipTxt.=' <a href="_" onclick="return shipincart_submit(\'\');">'.CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_RECALCULATE.'</a></td></tr>';

if(CARTSHIP_SHOWUB == 'true'){
$ShipTxt.='</td><td> <a href="_" onclick="return shipincart_submit(\'\');">'. tep_image_button('button_update.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_UPDATE_CART) . ' </a></td></tr>';
	}
	}
}
if($cart->get_content_type() == 'virtual'){
  // virtual product-download
  //$ShipTxt.='<tr><td colspan="3" class="main">'.tep_draw_separator().'</td></tr>';
  $ShipTxt.='<tr><td class="main" colspan="3"> </td></tr><tr><td class="main" colspan="3"><i>' . CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_FREE_TEXT . ' ' . CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_ALL_DOWNLOADS . '</i></td></tr>';
}elseif ($free_shipping==1) {
  // order $total is free
  //$ShipTxt.='<tr><td colspan="3" class="main">'.tep_draw_separator().'</td></tr>';
  $ShipTxt.='<tr><td class="main" colspan="3"> </td></tr><tr><td class="main" colspan="3"><i>' . sprintf(FREE_SHIPPING_DESCRIPTION, $currencies->format(MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING_OVER)) . '</i></td><td> </td></tr>';
}else{
  // shipping display
  if ( empty($quotes[0]['error']) || (!empty($quotes[1])&∅($quotes[1]['error'])) ) {
	$ShipTxt.='<tr><td colspan="3" class="main"> </td></tr><tr><td class="main"><b>' . CART_SHIPPING_CARRIER_TEXT . '</b></td><td class="main" align="left"><b>' . CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_TEXT . '</b></td><td class="main" align="right"><b>' . CART_SHIPPING_METHOD_RATES . '</b></td></tr>';
	$ShipTxt.='<tr><td colspan="3" class="main">'.tep_draw_separator().'</td></tr>';
		  // added to Display Message when No Shipping Options are Available
  $at_least_one_quote_printed = false;
  } else {
	$ShipTxt.='<tr><td colspan="3" class="main"> </td></tr>';
  }
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($quotes); $i<$n; $i++) {
	if(sizeof($quotes[$i]['methods'])==1){
	  // simple shipping method
	  $thisquoteid = $quotes[$i]['id'].'_'.$quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['id'];
	  $ShipTxt.= '<tr class="'.$extra.'">';
	  $ShipTxt.='<td class="main">'.$quotes[$i]['icon'].'   </td>';
	  if($quotes[$i]['error']){
		$ShipTxt.='<td colspan="2" class="main">'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';
		$ShipTxt.= '('.$quotes[$i]['error'].')</td></tr>';
	  }else{
		if($selected_shipping['id'] == $thisquoteid){
		 // commented for v2.10 : $ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="Select this method" href="_"  onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');"><b>'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';
$ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="' . CART_SELECT_THIS_METHOD .'" href="_"  onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');"><b>'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';

$ShipTxt.= '('.$quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['title'].')</b></a>   </td><td align="right" class="main"><b>'.$currencies->format(tep_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['cost'], $quotes[$i]['tax'])).'</b></td></tr>';
		}else{
		 // commented for v2.10 : $ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="Select this method" href="_" onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');">'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';
$ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="' . CART_SELECT_THIS_METHOD .'" href="_" onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');">'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';

$ShipTxt.= '('.$quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['title'].')</a>   </td><td align="right" class="main">'.$currencies->format(tep_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][0]['cost'], $quotes[$i]['tax'])).'</td></tr>';
		}
	  }
	  $at_least_one_quote_printed = true;
	} elseif(sizeof($quotes[$i]['methods'])>1) {
	  // shipping method with sub methods (multipickup)
	  for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($quotes[$i]['methods']); $j<$n2; $j++) {
		$thisquoteid = $quotes[$i]['id'].'_'.$quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['id'];
		$ShipTxt.= '<tr class="'.$extra.'">';
		$ShipTxt.='<td class="main">'.$quotes[$i]['icon'].'   </td>';
		if($quotes[$i]['error']){
		  $ShipTxt.='<td colspan="2" class="main">'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';
		  $ShipTxt.= '('.$quotes[$i]['error'].')</td></tr>';
		}else{
		  if($selected_shipping['id'] == $thisquoteid){
		   // commented for v2.10 :  $ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="Select this method" href="_" onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');"><b>'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';
$ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="' . CART_SELECT_THIS_METHOD .'" href="_" onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');"><b>'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';

$ShipTxt.= '('.$quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['title'].')</b></a>   </td><td align="right" class="main"><b>'.$currencies->format(tep_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['cost'], $quotes[$i]['tax'])).'</b></td><td class="main">'.tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'selected.gif', 'Selected').'</td></tr>';
		  }else{
		  // commented for v2.10 :   $ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="Select this method" href="_" onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');">'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';
$ShipTxt.='<td class="main"><a title="' . CART_SELECT_THIS_METHOD .'" href="_" onclick="return shipincart_submit(\''.$thisquoteid.'\');">'.$quotes[$i]['module'].' ';

$ShipTxt.= '('.$quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['title'].')</a>   </td><td align="right" class="main">'.$currencies->format(tep_add_tax($quotes[$i]['methods'][$j]['cost'], $quotes[$i]['tax'])).'</td><td class="main"> </td></tr>';
		  }
		}
	  }
	  $at_least_one_quote_printed = true;
	}
  }
  if (!$at_least_one_quote_printed) {
	$ShipTxt.= '<tr><td colspan="4" class="main" align="center">'.SHIPPING_ESTIMATOR_NO_OPTIONS_MESSAGE.'</td></tr>';
  }
}
 } 
 $ShipTxt.= '</table></form>';

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $ShipTxt);
 new infoBox($info_box_contents);

if (CARTSHIP_SHOWOT == 'true'){
// BOF get taxes if not logged in
if (!tep_session_is_registered('customer_id')){
  $products = $cart->get_products();
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$products_tax = tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id'], $order->delivery['country_id'],$order->delivery['zone_id']);
	$products_tax_description = tep_get_tax_description($products[$i]['tax_class_id'], $order->delivery['country_id'], $order->delivery['zone_id']);
	if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') {
	 //Modified by Strider 42 to correct the tax calculation when a customer is not logged in
	 // $tax_val = ($products[$i]['final_price']-(($products[$i]['final_price']*100)/(100+$products_tax)))*$products[$i]['quantity'];
	  $tax_val = (($products[$i]['final_price']/100)*$products_tax)*$products[$i]['quantity'];
	} else {
	  $tax_val = (($products[$i]['final_price']*$products_tax)/100)*$products[$i]['quantity'];
	}
	$order->info['tax'] += $tax_val;
	$order->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] += $tax_val;
	// Modified by Strider 42 to correct the order total figure when shop displays prices with tax
	if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') {
	   $order->info['total'];
	} else {
	$order->info['total']+=$tax_val;
		   }
  }
}
// EOF get taxes if not logged in (seems like less code than in order class)
require_once(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
$order_total_modules = new order_total;
//echo '</td><td align="right">';
// order total code
$order_total_modules->process();

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => '<div style="padding-bottom:6px;">' . CART_OT . '</div>'); //azer version 2.20

new infoBoxHeading($info_box_contents, false, false);
$otTxt='<table align="right">';
$otTxt.=$order_total_modules->output().'</table>';

$info_box_contents[] = array('text' => $otTxt);

new infoBox($info_box_contents);
 }
} // Use only when cart_contents > 0

?>
		 </td></tr></table>

How to I add ZONE set to USA? I can't find this option to set ZONE in admin site modules -> payment -> GoogleCheckout, did I miss something?

Sorry I meant your shipping modules not your GC module. As long as your shipping modules are set to in the zone to USA then the module will do the rest. Of course you have to have a zone for USA set up which I hope you do already.

Can you tell me how can I add ZONE for USA? I only see ZONE NY in shipping module. It was set up for Tax.

I have another problem. I don't know why my customers still can choose FedEx Priority (by 10:30AM, later for rural), cause I've disabled (comment out both fedex1.php) and google didn't add shipping charge. --> FREE Overnight :'(

I got read timed out error. Do you know what is this "false"?

<order-adjustment>

<merchant-calculation-successful>false</merchant-calculation-successful>

<merchant-codes />

<total-tax currency="USD">0.0</total-tax>

<shipping>

<merchant-calculated-shipping-adjustment>

<shipping-name>FedEx: Priority (by 10:30AM, later for rural)</shipping-name>

<shipping-cost currency="USD">0.0</shipping-cost>

</merchant-calculated-shipping-adjustment>

</shipping>

<adjustment-total currency="USD">0.0</adjustment-total>

</order-adjustment>

Edited by blafrog

just go into shopping_cart.php and towards the bottom remove the checkout button and replace with the just the Google code.

I have installed the latest contribution, and have the following errors :

Warning: getxml(xml-processing/xmlbuilder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mysite/googlecheckout/library/googlecart.php on line 232

Fatal error: getxml(): Failed opening required 'xml-processing/xmlbuilder.php' (include_path='') in /mysite/googlecheckout/library/googlecart.php on line 232

... at the point where I enter the Checkout Page (with items in my cart), and below the "- or Use -" text.

I used to see this code sometimes in the past, and if I refreshed the page, the GC button would usually appear. I have actually processed an order using GC. But now, this text always appears, and NO GC buttone ever appears even when I refresh the page.

Anyone any guidance on what I should do, or generally what this error means?

I have installed the latest contribution, and have the following errors :

Warning: getxml(xml-processing/xmlbuilder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mysite/googlecheckout/library/googlecart.php on line 232

Fatal error: getxml(): Failed opening required 'xml-processing/xmlbuilder.php' (include_path='') in /mysite/googlecheckout/library/googlecart.php on line 232

... at the point where I enter the Checkout Page (with items in my cart), and below the "- or Use -" text.

I used to see this code sometimes in the past, and if I refreshed the page, the GC button would usually appear. I have actually processed an order using GC. But now, this text always appears, and NO GC buttone ever appears even when I refresh the page.

Anyone any guidance on what I should do, or generally what this error means?

Post me your shopping_cart.php

It can't be that easy :)

Thanks,

Ryan

Yea pretty much

I've searched the forum for this error, but to no avail. Can you please help? I believe this is an issue with the wholesale module not jibing with this google checkout mod. I think the wholesale module changed the variable name in question. Instead of the google checkout button showing up on my page ust below the update and checkout buttons:

I instead get this error (the error text is the same color as the background - so it can be seen when selected):http://wear-flashing-jewelry.com/catalog/shopping_cart.php

Fatal error: Error calling function "CreateShipping(merchant-calculated-shipping)": Missing Parameter: "$price" must be provided. in /hsphere/local/home/thuslove/wear-flashing-jewelry.com/catalog/includes/functions/GlobalAPIFunctions.php on line 419

Help is appreciated.

cheers,

Matt Jacobs

I've searched the forum for this error, but to no avail. Can you please help? I believe this is an issue with the wholesale module not jibing with this google checkout mod. I think the wholesale module changed the variable name in question. Instead of the google checkout button showing up on my page ust below the update and checkout buttons:

I instead get this error (the error text is the same color as the background - so it can be seen when selected):http://wear-flashing-jewelry.com/catalog/shopping_cart.php

Fatal error: Error calling function "CreateShipping(merchant-calculated-shipping)": Missing Parameter: "$price" must be provided. in /hsphere/local/home/thuslove/wear-flashing-jewelry.com/catalog/includes/functions/GlobalAPIFunctions.php on line 419

Help is appreciated.

cheers,

Matt Jacobs

Matt Jacobs adding on to previous post...

In some testing I've found this does have to do with the wholesale mod since when I enter a quantity lower than the first price break level, the google checkout button tries to show up. It gives me a broken image placeholder and doesn't link to google - it links back to my shopping cart, but this is progress.

Hopefully a kind expert will pick this up and help me, but I'll try to fix it myself in the meantime.

cheers,

Matt Jacobs

• 7 months later...
This is the support forum for the Google Level 2 contribution.

D

Hi Derrickh

I am facing a problem Level install was successfull and I am not getting any errors? bu the problem is

1. in Develeopment(Sandbox MechID and Key) : when I click googgle checkout it is just going to homepage of google.com

2. If I change this to Production(Productio MechID and Key0: when I click checkout it is giving Opps! BUSINESS NAME - shopping cart is sending errors to google checkout

Please advice how to solve this issue?

Arvind

• 8 months later...
This is the support forum for the Google Level 2 contribution.

D

Thank you for this great contribution.

I installed it and every thing went smooth. As I started to examined the functionality I noticed that the shipping rates provided in google checkout was higher than the rates that are provided if the customer used regular checkout on the site.

Can any one help with any suggestions?

Amahd