• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ATM Drop Box Module

msbsindia

Hello Everybody,

I am in a need of ATM Drop Box - Payment Module. I have searched the contributions and was unable to find it. So, I would like anybody to develop it for me. I would be very thankful for the same.

ABOUT:

I don't know about any other country. But there is a system in India's ATMs of Drop Box.

There is a box in the ATM known as ATM Drop Box. There are also deposit slips available in the ATM.

So, the actual use and advantages are -

For example, If a Customer from a city named Nagpur wants to make me a payment of INR 500. Then he has the option of mailing me a cheque at my address in a city named Ahmedabad. Now, he sent me a cheque of branch in Nagpur city. So, in Ahmedabad (My city), It will be called Outstation Cheque. And, Outstation cheques attract clearing charges - Minimum of INR 50. Clearing charges are the charges that the bank charges me for sending the cheque to the customer's branch for processing. So, If on a product of INR 500, my profit is INR 25 and If I accept payment by cheque, Then instead of earning profit - I will have to bear a loss of INR 25 because the Bank charges me clearing charges.

So, the solution is ATM Drop Box.

Suppose I have a account in ICICI Bank - Then for the above case -

I can provide the customer with my ICICI Bank details (Branch name, Account Name and Account Number).

He will then visit ICICI Bank ATM in his city (Nagpur), Fill the deposit slip with the details I provided, Attach the cheque with the slip and then drop it in the ATM Drop Box situated in the Atm.

So, the advantages are that the cheque which he will deposit will be in Nagpur (his own city) ATM, and So, It will be called a local cheque. Since, it will be a local cheque it will not attract clearing charges.

Second Advantage is that the cheque will not have to travel from my city to the customer's city since it is a local cheque. So, It will be processed fast and save approximately - 3-5 days time

DETAILS:

Suppose I have account in ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and UTI Bank.

When the Customer selects to pay via ATM Drop Box, He should get the suboption of these three banks.

The customer will select the bank, whose ATM will be nearest to from where he is operating.

Then the Customer should automatically get Account details for the bank he/she has selected.

I would like you to please help me for developing this type of module.