• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Update OrderCheck v1.6b

GniDhal

Hi,

if a store manager does not manually delete the order that hasnt been paid for, then the order is live?

Therefore the customer can see the order in their account page

Does this means a customer could abort an order at for example a paypal page, then go and see a completed order in their account.

If the order is for a downloadable file, their completed order (not paid for) would also have the download link next to it..?

Thanks for a great contribution

Jimbob

This contribution make a dual saving of an order in distincts tables.

Just before paying the order is saved in holding-tables (mirror of orders tables).

If an order is correctly terminated (customer comes back to store after payement) the icon is green in control panel. This means the order is correctly saved in both tables (holding_orders and orders)

If not, the icon is red. Then, You can transfer the order to regulars tables (order) after verification whith curtomer about payment.

During this transfer, The order's history of customer is correctly updated but the customer's basket is not dropped (cleared) and the customer would not receive a mail confirmation of his order.

Actualy this version (1.6b) not running perfectly because the products attributes are not transfered correctly. But this problem is fixed and I'll send a new version soon (very quickly).

Regards

Edited by GniDhal

Hi GniDhal,

I will be installing this today! I am looking forward to seeing these features.

Thankyou for your reply to my post above, I was wondering how that was handled.

I will let you know of any problems that I run into. Thanks again

Jimbob

Strongbolt - The new OS for old RaQ servers

www.osoffice.co.uk

This contribution make a dual saving of an order in distincts tables.

Just before paying the order is saved in holding-tables (mirror of orders tables).

If an order is correctly terminated (customer comes back to store after payement) the icon is green in control panel. This means the order is correctly saved in both tables (holding_orders and orders)

If not, the icon is red. Then, You can transfer the order to regulars tables (order) after verification whith curtomer about payment.

During this transfer, The order's history of customer is correctly updated but the customer's basket is not dropped (cleared) and the customer would not receive a mail confirmation of his order.

Actualy this version (1.6b) not running perfectly because the products attributes are not transfered correctly. But this problem is fixed and I'll send a new version soon (very quickly).

Regards

Nice Job I never have had a chance to get back to this contribution I am so busy!

I am getting duplicate orders for 1 product. I don't know where this is comming from.

IE: product one $300 one order is placed and it duplicates the product and the order is $600

I was wondering If you get this or am I the only one having this problem?

I am attempting to debug but I thought I would check. It has been a long time

since I fixed the ms1 version and you have changed much in a good way?

When I was working on this the first time here is my thinking and see if you may want to attempt this?

I liked the Idea of logging but it was only because of a short comming in OSC.

The problem lies in the fact that the order should be recorded in Orders.php instead of making a seperate branch. I was if I ever got the time going to just fix the checkout process.

It should actually be easier than all this logging. The order when it goes through checkout confirmation

should be recorded at that time as a order through order.php and the status set to log or hold or pending.

for outside processors like paypal once the order is past confimation it should be pending. when IPN reports back it should be processing until product is delivered. By the design I think this was the intention

but for some reason it was never finished.

2nd part should be history. OSC gets filled orders that are compleated and those should be moved to history another choice that isn't there and should be. then if history is activated the products should not show unless the history view is requested.

well anyway thanks for fixing it up and making better?

and if you need some paying work I am usually seeking good help and you seem to know what your doing.

IceTheNet

Hi,

Excellent contribution. I have a problem tho,

On orders that are confirmed through the order checker,

we sell software downloads, and the download link does not appear on the customers "Order history" (as it does if they complete the order normally.

Have I installed it incorrectly?

Jimbob

Thanks for your feedback, Laserfox.

Yes, all your installation seems to be correct.

And i forgot to test and fix somes problems about download

This contribution was made to prevent orders not registred into DB because the customer not return to the store after payment in Paypal page (or other external page).

It seems to be a frequent problem.

However I thought "a customer does not back to store for download his product after payment is an idiot" ( sorry) But I am a suck! ;) I have to fix this problem too ! :D

Well, I project to fix this bug ASAP.

Edited by GniDhal

Thanks for your feedback, Laserfox.

Yes, all your installation seems to be correct.

And i forgot to test and fix somes problems about download

This contribution was made to prevent orders not registred into DB because the customer not return to the store after payment in Paypal page (or other external page).

It seems to be a frequent problem.

However I thought "a customer does not back to store for download his product after payment is an idiot" ( sorry) But I am a suck! ;) I have to fix this problem too ! :D

Well, I project to fix this bug ASAP.

Another problem:

I am working on this one but don't know if I will have time:

When you move a product only the holding_order table is moved.

The table holding_order_product also needs to moved at the same time.

with out that the order will have big problems

In the last version of this contribution, all tables are moved when you click on "move button" : holding_orders, holding_orders_products, holding_orders_products_attributes, holding_orders_products_download, holding_orders_status_history, holding_orders_total are duplicated into orders, orders_products, orders_products_attributes, orders_products_download, orders_status_history, orders_total.

It seems to persist a problem with download and sending downloadd code to customer, but others features are ok.

What's wrong ?

• 2 months later...

I am having an odd issue with this contrib. I installed it on monday of this week and it worked perfect for 2 days. then all of a sudden it messed up my suth.net credit card transactions. when i add this line of code to Checkout_confirm

<?php
 if (isset($$payment->form_action_url)) {
$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
 } else {
$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PROCESS, '', 'SSL');
 }

echo tep_draw_form('checkout_confirmation', $form_action_url, 'post');

if (is_array($payment_modules->modules)) {
echo $payment_modules->process_button();
 }

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";

?>
[REPLACE WITH]
<?php
// Begin OrderCheck
//	$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
$form_action_temp = $$payment->form_action_url;
$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_EXT, '', 'SSL');
// End OrderCheck
 } else {
 }

// Begin OrderCheck
 echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'module_link', $form_action_temp );
// End OrderCheck

}

echo tep_image_submit('button_confirm_order.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONFIRM_ORDER) . '</form>' . "\n";

?>

once the customer hits confirm. it brings them back to the payment selection with this error.

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.

if I remove the above code and put back the stock OSC code it will pass the order information fine. but it will not work correctly when I add the above code. the weird part is it worked fine for 2 days and then all of a sudden it stopped. we own our server and it is in house with no updates in the last week so I know it is not the server.

First of all thanks for this contribution, it's something I have needed for a while. I am having a problem I hope you can help with. On my local installation of OSC the contribution works perfectly. However, when I upload the files to my live server I get the following error on the checkout_confirmation page:

1146 - Table 'ecomagn_ecoflow.TABLE_HOLDING_ORDERS' doesn't exist

select max(orders_id) as max_id from TABLE_HOLDING_ORDERS

[TEP STOP]

I have run the SQL and have checked that the tables do exist. I can view the table using the Order Check admin module, so the problem seems like it could be local to the one page.

Your help would be really appreciated.

Ian

I've just solved it. One of the files obviously didn't upload properly, I ran the entire upload again and now everything is working fine.

Once again many thanks for this contribution.

One thing you may want to look at when you have a minute, if the customer hits the back button from the Paypal screen and refreshes the checkout confirmation screen you end up with a duplicate order in the holding table. Not sure how important this is or how easy to fix.

Cheers

Ian

I am having an odd issue with this contrib. I installed it on monday of this week and it worked perfect for 2 days. then all of a sudden it messed up my suth.net credit card transactions. when i add this line of code to Checkout_confirm

<?php
$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
 } else {
 }

}

?>
[REPLACE WITH]
<?php
// Begin OrderCheck
//	$form_action_url = $$payment->form_action_url;
$form_action_temp = $$payment->form_action_url;
$form_action_url = tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_PAYMENT_EXT, '', 'SSL');
// End OrderCheck
 } else {
 }

// Begin OrderCheck
 echo tep_draw_hidden_field( 'module_link', $form_action_temp );
// End OrderCheck

}

?>

once the customer hits confirm. it brings them back to the payment selection with this error.

The first four digits of the number entered are: <br>If that number is correct, we do not accept that type of credit card.<br>If it is wrong, please try again.

if I remove the above code and put back the stock OSC code it will pass the order information fine. but it will not work correctly when I add the above code. the weird part is it worked fine for 2 days and then all of a sudden it stopped. we own our server and it is in house with no updates in the last week so I know it is not the server.

if someone could really help i would appreciate it. i need to get this contrib up and runnning again

if someone could really help i would appreciate it. i need to get this contrib up and runnning again

I have just tried installing this on a BRAND new installation of OSC, and i still get the same issue. It will not pass the CC numbers once you hit the confirm button. It brings you back to the payment screen and tells you your credit card is invalid.

• 2 months later...

I'm having problems with my store, and this contrib. is helping holding it all together - compliment!

Is there a way that when moving 'problem orders' the normal emails can be sent as well (conformation of order to the customer, and in my case as I use MVS, the emails to my suppliers)? Perhaps this could be made optional. But hard coding will suit me :)

As pointed out above all my CC payments are failing to complete properly (due to my web space provider making changes without telling me) so this contrib. saves me a lot of grief. My CC payments are via the Proxt contrib.

Thanks in advance of any help and advice :)

• 2 months later...

Hi, anyone know how to get this working when using this contri: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...h+Level+Account

I don.t see the ordercheck link in my admin screen...

This is my catalog/admin/includes/boxes/customers.php:

?php

/*

$Id: customers.php,v 1.16 2003/07/09 01:18:53 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2002 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

?>

<!-- customers //-->

<tr>

<td>

<?php

$heading = array();

$contents = array();

$heading[] = array('text' => BOX_HEADING_CUSTOMERS,

'link' => tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, 'selected_box=customers'));

if ($selected_box == 'customers') {

// BOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 1 of 1

// reverse comments to below lines to disable

// $contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS . '</a><br>' .

// '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS . '</a><br>' .

// '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ORDERS_CHECK, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS_CHECK . '</a>');

$contents[] = array('text' => tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_CUSTOMERS, BOX_CUSTOMERS_CUSTOMERS) .

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_ORDERS, BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS) .

tep_admin_files_boxes(FILENAME_ORDERS_CHECK, BOX_CUSTOMERS_ORDERS_CHECK));

// EOE Access with Level Account (v. 2.2a) for the Admin Area of osCommerce (MS2) 1 of 1

}

$box = new box;

echo $box->menuBox($heading, $contents);

?>

</td>

</tr>

<!-- customers_eof //-->

Pleas help me....

I downloaded and installed the 2.5.1c version but I see duplicate records in the holding table if customer goes to the payment site and comes back without paying there for some edit to the order.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks

Arun

• 2 months later...

Ive installed 2.5.1c but since installing people have started to see other peoples orders, what appears to have happened is that my customer_id within the order table is being populated incorrectly, which is strange as the customer_name is correct.

Ive fixed them manually now, but which php script inserts into the orders table?

When I click the "OrderCheck" link in admin, I get the following errors:

Warning: main(includes/functions/FILENAME_ORDERCHECK_CHECK_FUNCTIONS) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/34/d117733483/htdocs/html/catalog/admin/orders_check.php on line 493

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/functions/FILENAME_ORDERCHECK_CHECK_FUNCTIONS' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/34/d117733483/htdocs/html/catalog/admin/orders_check.php on line 493

I checked my files and found that indeed, there is no file named ORDERCHECK_CHECK_FUNCTIONS in admin/includes/functions/. So I re-downloaded OrderCheck and checked the respective folder in the freshly unzipped download, but it isn't there. Where can I get it?

Thanks for your help on this.

• 3 months later...

Dear All,

I am in grt trouble, I have installed checkout module. Its nice. But when my customers buy something they get a message as usual like return to the site to fully process ur order otherwise may get delayed . But I have checked after relogin with customer account there in no any option so that customer can update the status or the order get automatically updated from holding to regular tales. I have followed all the installation steps. But still not found that option please help me what I m doing wrong..

Regards,

Jaswant

• 3 weeks later...

Hello All

Does anyone know how to reduce the time the redirect page is displayed to about 1 second. I find the 3-4 second wait to long for my needs.

All help is most appreciated.

Cheers

Paul