• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installed but still needing help.

dnoone

Well I finally took all of your advise and did a local install first. Seemed to work fine.

Then I uploaded this to my server and weyhey i could access the catalog and admin pages.

However this is where the problems start and I get a little lost.

1. Sometimes the pages just come up white/blank. I have to restart the browser to be able to view them again.

2. Once I get the catalog page up most of the images are not displayed.

3. Once I get the catalog/admin pages up and I click on any of the links to the additional sections all I get is a blank/white page.

This is getting really frustrating as I thought I was doing really well. As far as I know I think it's all related to the configure.php files in the various dorectories, but I need a little clarification from some of the experts.

Please help me on this one as I will have to turn to the bottle soon otherwise.

Thanks,

Well I finally took all of your advise and did a local install first. Seemed to work fine.

Then I uploaded this to my server and weyhey i could access the catalog and admin pages.

However this is where the problems start and I get a little lost.

1. Sometimes the pages just come up white/blank. I have to restart the browser to be able to view them again.

2. Once I get the catalog page up most of the images are not displayed.

3. Once I get the catalog/admin pages up and I click on any of the links to the additional sections all I get is a blank/white page.

This is getting really frustrating as I thought I was doing really well. As far as I know I think it's all related to the configure.php files in the various dorectories, but I need a little clarification from some of the experts.

Please help me on this one as I will have to turn to the bottle soon otherwise.

Thanks,

Can you pm me your configure details for the main site?

Archived