• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

A 2 zone UK

Sierrab

I want to be able to set up 2 shipping charges. One is a free option for all Mainland UK i.e. Mainland Scotland, Wales and England. The second option is a (theoretical) ROW, but in reality will probably be only Ireland. Northern Ireland and the other bits of the UK that are not included in Option 1

For this second option customers will need to email for a quote before making the order.

I have looked at some of the zones contribs and wonder if anyone has used them in the above way

Steve

The easy way would be to set up two tax zones - mainland UK and ROW - then have flat rate shipping set to zero for mainland uk zone, and install RFQ for the ROW zone... :)

Many Thanks...I have reached a half way solution by ammending the UK delivery regions contribution so that non mainland "counties" and regions such as Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands are excluded from the free shipping group. It was defining the mainland part of the UK that originally caused me the grief

I may add the RFQ on top of this

Steve