• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Assistance needed

Volkspares

Hi to all,

I need help on the above subject. I want to add a new productline to my store by uploading the sreadsheet to the administration site. I am not aware how to go about it. can anyone provide me a solution for the same as my product list is too long.

Raj

Try installing the Eady Populate contribution (I suggest version 2.78-MS2). You will need to adjust your spreadsheet file to match the required format but that is not difficult.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Try installing the Eady Populate contribution (I suggest version 2.78-MS2). You will need to adjust your spreadsheet file to match the required format but that is not difficult.

Jack

I tried to look for Easy Populate contribution. Can you give me the link from where I can install it.

Thanks

Raj

Click on the "download a full catalog" link. That will generate a spreadsheet file with al of your current products. Change something on one, like the price and upload it. You should se that item change on your site.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Click on the "download a full catalog" link. That will generate a spreadsheet file with al of your current products. Change something on one, like the price and upload it. You should se that item change on your site.

Jack

Hi der,

Nothing of much help, I din found the download full catalog link and how that will generate a spreadsheet file with my current products and how to upload the file. Give me detailed instruction how to go about it. Please let me know asap.

Are you saying you can't find the link I mentioned? It is on the Easy Populate page.

Jack

Easy Populate is EASY just start here FIRST !!!! choosealogin 17 May 2006

I have downloaded from the above link. Now what further i have to do, that details I need. P)lease give explicit details how to go futher about it.

Raj

I've already explained what you need to do and then asked if you could not find the link. Without your input, I'm not sure anyone can help you.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I ended up purchasing dbTools Manager Professional 3.2.2 Enterprise Edition for mySQL. But, I am a database programmer so I find using an application like this.

If you need something uploaded, the Data Wizard Text Import utility is great -- but you need to understand table structures and relationships.

It would be easier for me to DO the import than explain it to you!

Anyway, take a look at it and see what you think.

4jrr