• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SiteMonitor

Jack_mcs

Can someone tell me if sitemonitor will also work for CRE Loaded? (CRE Loaded runs on the OSCommerce platform)

Yes, it works with all versions and forks of oscommerce.

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Ok, I've downloaded sitemonitor. I see 2 folders, one for oscommerce_2.3 and one for oscommerce_MS2_or_RC2 Which one of those folders should I use for CRE Loaded 6.4.0 or 6.4.1a?

Yes, it works with all versions and forks of oscommerce.

Edited by Outlier

Ok, I've downloaded sitemonitor. I see 2 folders, one for oscommerce_2.3 and one for oscommerce_MS2_or_RC2 Which one of those folders should I use for CRE Loaded 6.4.0 or 6.4.1a?

Support for CRE shops is against this forums rules. I know that someone ported SiteMonitor to CRE, though it may not be recent, so you should check the CRE forums for the solution.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

For those of you that are having difficulty getting multiple instances to run as cron jobs, here is a fix. It is in the next version but I don't know when that will be released so I thought I would post it here for now. In admin/sitemonitor.php, find

$instance = ((isset($_GET['instance']) && (int)$_GET['instance'] >= 0) ? (int)$_GET['instance'] : '0');

and replace it with

$instance = ((isset($_GET['instance']) && (int)$_GET['instance'] >= 0) ? (int)$_GET['instance'] : (isset($_SERVER['argv'][1]) && (int)$_SERVER['argv'][1] >= 0 ? $_SERVER['argv'][1] : '0'));

For the cron job, use the following, adjusted for your site, of course:

php /home/username/public_html/catalog/admin/sitemonitor.php X

where X = the number of the sitemonitor configure file to be used.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi

I have recently installed this contrib.

However I get a couple of errors. Firstly:

WARNING: Your images directory contains non-image type files which is, generally, not correct.

I have checked and I have the .htaccess here as well as a thumbs.db within one directory and an arial.ttf file. These are from another contribution. Is there a way to put in a exception for these files?

Also I get the following error:

Warning: copy(sitemonitor_log_013_06_2011.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/httpdocs/xxxxx/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 245

Failed to create backup log file

Thanks a lot

WARNING: Your images directory contains non-image type files which is, generally, not correct.

I have checked and I have the .htaccess here as well as a thumbs.db within one directory and an arial.ttf file. These are from another contribution. Is there a way to put in a exception for these files?

Also I get the following error:

Warning: copy(sitemonitor_log_013_06_2011.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/vhosts/xxxx/httpdocs/xxxxx/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 245

Failed to create backup log file

You shouldn't have a thumbs.db file in that directory. It is a file that gets included with sloppily put together contributions. It won't do any arm if it is a real Windows file but hackers have caught on that shop owners ignore those and will upload their hacker files with that name. Since it is not an image file, you get an error from SiteMonitor.

The second error is due to how the server is setup. You need to talk to your host about changing the settings to allow files to be written to.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Understand part 1

The second error is due to how the server is setup. You need to talk to your host about changing the settings to allow files to be written to.

Can you advise what setting this is and I will enable it as I am on a VPS so am able to configure any changes.

Thanks

Understand part 1

Can you advise what setting this is and I will enable it as I am on a VPS so am able to configure any changes.

It can be due to several things but probably the most common is how the owner is setup.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks a lot.

I have solved that issue but I have another that I thought would be part of the same thing:

Warning: array_flip() [function.array-flip]: Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /var/www/vhostsxxxx/httpdocs/xxx/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 136

This is when I run Manually Check for Hacked Files

Is this something else?

Thanks a lot.

I have solved that issue but I have another that I thought would be part of the same thing:

Warning: array_flip() [function.array-flip]: Can only flip STRING and INTEGER values! in /var/www/vhostsxxxx/httpdocs/xxx/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 136

This is when I run Manually Check for Hacked Files

Is this something else?

That usually happens if you have not clicked on the first Update button because no reference file exists otherwise.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Jack- you have been most helpful as ever - I have been here since 2006 and you have always provided amazing support - so thank you.

You're welcome. I appreciate the kind words. :)

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

hi, at first i installed sitemonitor local in xampp. all is working fine there.

now after testing i try to install it on my productive site, i done all installation steps, when i try to click on "Configure" first time i get a error "...file not found...". but sitemonitor_configure_setup.php is definitely there on correct path. does anyone know this problem?

now after testing i try to install it on my productive site, i done all installation steps, when i try to click on "Configure" first time i get a error "...file not found...". but sitemonitor_configure_setup.php is definitely there on correct path. does anyone know this problem?

It's strange that it says file not found but doesn't list the file. It seems there is something corrupted on the server.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

It's strange that it says file not found but doesn't list the file. It seems there is something corrupted on the server.

yes it's really strange. I thought it may be due to an other contrib and so i tested it in a completeley new install... there i have exactly the same 404 error.

is there something wrong on my domain settings... im able to change these settings:

PHP safe_mode: on

PHP register_globals off

PHP open_basedir on

PHP magic_quotes_gpc on

PHP default_charset iso-8859-1

PHP memory limit 64MB

PHP upload file size 24MB

PHP call_time_pass_reference on

PHP register_argc_argv on

PHP register_long_arrays on

PHP session_save_path on

PHP url_fopen off

WebServer mod_rewrite on

yes it's really strange. I thought it may be due to an other contrib and so i tested it in a completeley new install... there i have exactly the same 404 error.

is there something wrong on my domain settings... im able to change these settings:

PHP safe_mode: on

Safe mode will usually cause problems like this.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

yehaa, it is working :) !

i contacted my provider, they installed a new firewall on their servers. those has blocked some scripts, they created a rule for this and now it is working fine.

thanks a lot!

have a great weekend

• 3 weeks later...

Some help please with this would be appreciated

Eye repaired these ERRORs With the suggested FIX in article #1567836 ->

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /location/sitemonitor_admin.php on line 66

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /location/sitemonitor_admin.php on line 66

With the suggested FIX in article #1567836 to repair sitemonitor_admin.php

at line 69 with

$invalidFiles = array_merge((array)glob(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES . '*.php'),(array)glob(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES . '*.txt'));

At Site_Monitor > ADMIN I now have:

Error ERROR_IMAGES_HAS_PHP

Error

Error

Any ideas please :'(

Some help please with this would be appreciated

Eye repaired these ERRORs With the suggested FIX in article #1567836 ->

Try changing this line

$invalidFiles = array_merge(glob(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES . '*.php'),glob(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES . '*.txt'));

to

$a1 = glob(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES . '*.php');
 $a2 = glob(DIR_FS_CATALOG . DIR_WS_IMAGES . '*.txt');
 $invalidFiles = array_merge($a1, (array)$a2);

If it doesn't fix the problem, it might help isolate it. If it still fails, please provide the actual error.

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack Thanks for your valued contributions absolutely fantastic and much appreciated.

I changed the line as suggested above and the result at osCommerce admin is now->

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/MYSITE/public_html/xyz_admin/sitemonitor_admin.php on line 66

So the new code killed two of infamous warnings from line 66 and replaced them with the one above.

I know how 2 find my way around install and tweak a few things but I know nothing about code :'(

Hi Jack Thanks for your valued contributions absolutely fantastic and much appreciated.

I changed the line as suggested above and the result at osCommerce admin is now->

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/MYSITE/public_html/xyz_admin/sitemonitor_admin.php on line 66

So the new code killed two of infamous warnings from line 66 and replaced them with the one above.

I know how 2 find my way around install and tweak a few things but I know nothing about code :'(

Assuming line 66 is

$invalidFiles = array_merge($a1, (array)$a2);

please change it to

$invalidFiles = array_merge((array)$a1, (array)$a2);

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Changed that as directed above Jack and it now shows the same error received from using article #1567836

Error ERROR_IMAGES_HAS_PHP

Error

Error

Error is on color background