• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

SiteMonitor

Jack_mcs

Looks like I am out of luck with this contrib.

I am always geting the 30 seconds time out messages when I change some files. I have included ALL of my folders except 1 on the exclude list (that 1 folder only has about 250 files), and I am still geting the message:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/twistedt/public_html/admin/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 169

While it creates the reference list instantly, as soon as one single file is added I can not get it to work since it always times out on me. Oh well :(

MindTwist of Twisted Reality and Twisted Tienda

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I have installed and found this problem after click the top button (update) in sitemonitor_admin.php :

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for sitemonitor_log.txt in /home/httpd/vhosts/xyz.com.br/httpdocs/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 59

I need help.

Thanks

Edited by guilherne

That is due to a server setting. If you are on a Windows server, then that is the problem. If you read back through the thread you may find something related to it but I think you will need to ask your host to look at the problem.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

Warning: opendir(/home/xxxxxxx1923/public_html): failed to open dir: Invalid argument in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\er.com\admin\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 71

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\er.com\admin\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 73

Reference file creation failed.

Any help right here? I have clearly did my local host name and have did my username for admin login/password. Did I do something wrong?.........wrong directory I guess.

Thanks for the help,

Tim

Warning: opendir(/home/xxxxxxx1923/public_html): failed to open dir: Invalid argument in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\er.com\admin\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 71

Warning: readdir(): supplied argument is not a valid Directory resource in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\er.com\admin\includes\functions\sitemonitor_functions.php on line 73

Reference file creation failed.

Any help right here? I have clearly did my local host name and have did my username for admin login/password. Did I do something wrong?.........wrong directory I guess.

Thanks for the help,

Tim

I can't test the script on a Windows shop so I can't say it works there, although I assume it does since I would think someone would have said something at this point. It's failing because the start directory is not being recognized. You should look in the admin/sitemonitor_configure.php file. Specifically, the entry for $start_dir. That should be a valid location on your server.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

I can't test the script on a Windows shop so I can't say it works there, although I assume it does since I would think someone would have said something at this point. It's failing because the start directory is not being recognized. You should look in the admin/sitemonitor_configure.php file. Specifically, the entry for $start_dir. That should be a valid location on your server.

Jack

Hi and thanks man. Hey what to do if it was not there? just curious before I even begin to look in the database.

Thanks,

Tim

That should be a valid location on your server.

Either change the parameter so it points to a valid location or create it, in the latter case check the directory permissions.

But I am sure greater minds will confirm this

Need help installing add ons/contributions, cleaning a hacked site or a bespoke development, check my profile

Virus Threat Scanner

My Contributions

Basic install answers.

Click here for Contributions / Add Ons.

UK your site.

Site Move.

Basic design info.

For links mentioned in old answers that are no longer here follow this link Useful Threads.

If this post was useful, click the Like This button over there ======>>>>>.

G'day Jack

Im not sure if you can help me but Site Monitor picked this up when it ran this morning.

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple same specifications for /usr/local/lost\+found/.*.

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple same specifications for /usr/local/\.journal.

/etc/selinux/targeted/contexts/files/file_contexts: Multiple same specifications for /usr/local/lost\+found.

X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.5

Content-type: text/html

No input file specified.

Do you know what this means? I now have an Active X pop up on my site which wasnt there before. I also get a pop up message that says "Plugin Error" An error occurred inside a plug-in contained on this page. :unsure:

Thanks

Was that output from SiteMonitor or something from your server? If from SiteMonitor, there should be more to the error. Either way, it looks like a code failure instead of something SiteMonitor would find.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Yes, its from Site Monitor, got another one this morning, todays one is from catalog/admin/links_check.php and yesterdays was from catalog/admin/sitemonitor/sitemonitor.php

Thats the path at the top of the email.

Well, again I ask if it is the full output of a SiteMonitor email? SiteMonitor doesn't output messages like that so if it is from there, there is a code failure. If it is a cron message, then the script is failing to run properly for some reason.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

A failure in a cron message means the script failed in some way, usuually due to a server related problem, especially if it had been running fine. You might want to contact your host and take a look here. Seems to be a common failure with that version of Linux.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 2 weeks later...

Jack,

excellent contribution as always, thanks! Just installed V_1.4.

In configure - verbose - no matter if it is checked or unchecked, result is still the same:

on the screen:

No mismatches found

in the email:

NEW FILES:

No new files found...

DELETED FILES:

No deleted files found...

SIZE MISMATCH:

No size differences found...

TIME MISMATCH:

No time mismatches found...

PERMISSIONS MISMATCH:

No permissions mismatches found...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sitemonitor ran on January 13, 2008, 4:02 am

Total mismatches found were 0

Total files being monitored is 1156

Have I overlooked something?

Absinthe Original Liquor Store

The verbose option, if turned off, should prevent messages from being displayed when the script is ran manually, like http://yoursite.com/admin/sitemonitor.php. Is that how you are running it?

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The verbose option, if turned off, should prevent messages from being displayed when the script is ran manually, like http://yoursite.com/admin/sitemonitor.php. Is that how you are running it?

Jack

No, I was hitting Execute Sitemonitor -> update button in admin actually - expected to see similar output to the email message.

Alex

Absinthe Original Liquor Store

No, that just runs the script without any output. You will need to type it in as mentioned if you want to see the output.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

• 3 weeks later...

I really can probably put this conribution to the test. I been having Phishing problems. The host is going to start my account over from scratch and put me on another server. I have the latest version of Oscommerce so im hoping it was a issue on thier end all along. This has been a battle for 5 months!

Can this monitor also check for content added in the public_html directory as well as the site? I have had issues with phishing content added outside the catalog folder as well.

I can't think of a reason why it wouldn't work. Just be sure to set up the configure file to look in public_html directory.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Warning: rename(/home2/******/public_html/catalog/images/modules/address_book_details.php,quarantine/catalog/images/modules/address_book_details.php) [function.rename]: No such file or directory in /home2/******/public_html/catalog/******/includes/functions/sitemonitor_functions.php on line 342

I tried to test the contribution. It did catch the files I added but it errored on the quarantine. I tried to search the subject but dont believe I saw this elsewhere. I added a folder in the Admin(mine is called somemthing else not admin) like the instructions said. Perhaps im overlooking someting?

Great Contribution btw

That's caused because the file to be quarantined is in a sub-directory and that sub-directory doesn't exist in the quarantine directory. I will need to add code to account for that. In the meantime, you would either need to turn the quarantine option off or create all of the sub-directories in the quarantine directory yourself.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons