• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

No payment received

milanks

I am having a problem which I have not been able to resolve for more than a week. Everything seems to work just fine. However, no funds are put into my paypal account and the card isn't charged. Does anyone have ANY idea what the problem might be with this? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

I am having a problem which I have not been able to resolve for more than a week. Everything seems to work just fine. However, no funds are put into my paypal account and the card isn't charged. Does anyone have ANY idea what the problem might be with this? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks a lot.

Looks like we are in the same boat here. I'm having this same problem. I've contacted PayPal and asked them. They said that apparently a connection isn't being made with their server because something in the module is misconfigured. Please let me know if you find out what the deal is with this and I'll be sure to do the same. Good luck and I hope we can figure it out. :)

Installed Modules:

Paypal IPN, Site Map, Header Tags Controller, Advance Search, Login box, Purchase without Account, Support Ticket, OSC Affiliate, Testimonials, Guestbook , Printable Catalog, Shall I keep going?

I LOVE OS!

Looks like we are in the same boat here. I'm having this same problem. I've contacted PayPal and asked them. They said that apparently a connection isn't being made with their server because something in the module is misconfigured. Please let me know if you find out what the deal is with this and I'll be sure to do the same. Good luck and I hope we can figure it out. :)

I am having the same problem, too. If you figure anything out, please let me know, as well..and I shall return the favor. Thanks :D

)o( Blessings..RheannonDawn

are these legitimate transactions? Or someone simply skips the checkout process?

The transactions appear to be legitimate, the customer's invoice shows a credit card number and order, etc..the money just doesn't show up in the paypal account, and there is no transaction history on the paypal account for the order.

I tried to send a test IPN and received the following error:

TEST IPN Processed for order #151064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

delete from customers_basket where customers_id=

Since this error involved the SQL syntax (and I'm new to this), I contacted my webhost for information regarding the error..the following is what I received in reply from them:

The error message says to check the manual for the correct syntax for the MySQL version.

You would need to check with Paypal in regards to this and the correct syntax that they need to use for the version.

I am a real newbie at all of this, but hopefully this information will provide some insight. I will also post the reply from Paypal when I receive it.

)o( Blessings..RheannonDawn

The transactions appear to be legitimate, the customer's invoice shows a credit card number and order, etc..the money just doesn't show up in the paypal account, and there is no transaction history on the paypal account for the order.

Then they are not legitimate. They probably skip the checkout process so you see a record in the osc admin. But that's all. If they are not recorded by paypal discard them.

As of the error you need to post the complete error as it shows. The error line, then identify which script causes it and fix the query.

Edited by enigma1