• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Quantity Price Breaks

jpweber

Dear All,

First of all thanks for your work, especially Jan, this contribution works very well !

But I have a problem with my clients case and the file "product_listing.php".

Here is the look I want for my products:

http://www.boutique-audition.fr/index.php?cPath=21_27

and here is the same page after having inserted the contribution:

http://boutique-audition.a2ip.com/index.php?cPath=21_27

I have a problem with cols and rows. In your code, we have to change "$listing['aaaa']" in that "$listing[$x]['aaaa']". Maybe I have to include [$y] too?

Can you have a look on the source please? It will be very gratefull to help a French webmaster as me :blush:

http://boutique-audition.a2ip.com/includes...ct_listing2.txt

Thanks in advance.

Gregg

Edited by GreggBazin

But I have a problem with my clients case and the file "product_listing.php".

Most likely there is an issue with the $x being used twice. I would try to use $y (or $z or $xx) in these parts:

if ($listing_split->number_of_rows > 0) {
$rows = 0;
$listing_query = tep_db_query($listing_split->sql_query);
$x = 1;

and

if($x % 3 == 0){
	echo '</tr><tr>';
}
$x++;
}

I just installed the Price Break Contribution and i THINK i'm happy with it, but i have two minor errors that I can not seem to figure out.

The FIRST issue is that i have this error on my product_info.php page

Fatal error: Call to a member function printgrid() on a non-object in

I tried searching it and couldnt find ANYTHING about it.. Any help on that would help me A LOT

The other issue is what the admin side looks like. It looks like there is something missing, but i cant figure it out.. Some kind of styling or something./.

heres a screen shot

Picture1-3.png

A great place for newbies to start

Road Map to oscommerce File Structure

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

Proud Memeber of the CODE BREAKERS CLUB!!

Thanks Jan, it's working !!! Great contribution!!!

@ Greegg: tested the site added 6 of http://www.boutique-audition.fr/product_in...;products_id=32 but the total price is based on 2.95 and not on 2.85.

@ everybody: I thought that the contribution was supposed to take into account the decreased price if the quantity is more than something is that correct??

The FIRST issue is that i have this error on my product_info.php page

Not a clue. Never seen that one.

The other issue is what the admin side looks like. It looks like there is something missing, but i cant figure it out.. Some kind of styling or something./.

Looks like the title text of the arrow buttons is showing. There should be up and down arrows in that area on the top.

OHHH i forgot that there was those little images that need to be uploaded..

So there are no thoughts as to why the price breaks arent showing on the product area? I'm almost ready to beg because there is literally NO info for me on how to fix it. There are almost no changes to the product info pages so far, so i would THINK there is an issue with the QPB contribution.. but i'm not entirely sure..

here is my product_info.php code.. If anyone would be kind enough to look through and see where i messed up, i would REALLY appreciate it:

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
<script language="JavaScript">
function submitform()
{
 document.cart_quantity.submit();
}
</SCRIPT>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
function getsupport ( selectedtype )
{
 document.cart_quantity.testlink.value = selectedtype;  
 document.cart_quantity.submit();
}
-->
</script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
  // BOF qpbpp
//$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_qty_blocks from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
// EOF qpbpp

$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

// BOF qpbpp
/*
if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}
*/
$pf->loadProduct((int)$_GET['products_id'], (int)$languages_id);
$products_price=$pf->getPriceString();
// EOF qpbpp

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
}
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main">
<?php
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText">
<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	  <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		<tr>
		  <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
  while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_array = array();
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
	  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
		$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
	  }
	}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
	  $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
	} else {
	  $selected_attribute = false;
	}
?>
		<tr>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  }
?>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo $grid->printgrid($product_info['products_id'],(int)$languages_id); ?></td>
  </tr>

<?php
}
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>

<!-- BEGIN EASY CALL FOR PRICE v1.0<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td> -->

<?php
if ($product_info['products_price'] == CALL_FOR_PRICE_VALUE){
?>
	<td class="main" align="right"><a href="java script:history.go(-1)"><?php echo tep_image_button('button_continue_shopping.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE); ?></a></td>
<?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']);
} else {
?>
<?php // BOF qpbpp
			//<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);
?>
			<td class="main" align="right">
			  <table border="0" align="right">
				<tr><td align="center">
				  <?php echo TEXT_ENTER_QUANTITY . ":" . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity', $pf->adjustQty(1), 'size="6"'); ?>
				</td></tr>
				<tr><td align="center">
				  <?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>
				</td></tr>
		  </table>
			</td>
<?php // EOF qpbpp ?>

<?php
}
?>
<!-- END EASY CALL FOR PRICE v1.0 -->

<input type="hidden" name="testlink" >

</tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php
if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
  echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
} else {
  include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
}
 }
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

DO NOT PM ME FOR HELP. My time is valuable, unless i ask you to PM me, please dont. You will get better help if you post publicly. I am not as good at this as you think anyways!

HOWEVER, you can visit my blog (go to my profile to see it) and post a question there, i will find time to get back and answer you

i just did a compare on the application_top.php files with the one on my site and the one that came WITH the QPB contributions and they are EXACTLY the same.. i also did a comparisson with the product_info.php files form both and they are exactly the same

I AM SOO CONFUSED!

it SEEMS that the product_info.php page is calling for a class called $printgrid here:

<tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo $grid->printgrid($product_info['products_id'],(int)$languages_id); ?></td>
  </tr>

but i can not find that particular class or style.. So i'm not sure what i am missing.. I have installed the priceformatter and priceformatterstore.php in the correct places..So i dont know !!!

but i can not find that particular class or style.. So i'm not sure what i am missing.. I have installed the priceformatter and priceformatterstore.php in the correct places..So i dont know !!!

Sounds like the Product Thumbnail Listing, Contribution: Display Product with thumbnail images in grid layout contribution. Maybe you accidently removed some code calling that class when you added QPBPP?

no, i never installed that contribution on this website. Its a REALLY new website with VERY few contributions added..

Hmm.. i wonder if that was there from before but i never noticed it..

nevermind. I fixed it. i PARTIALLY installed a contribution and THOUGHT i had uninstalled the rest, but i didnt.. Sorry for the problems

Hi

I need some help I have installed QPBPP_v1_3_5 and it is looking like it all working but I now need to move the "Quantity box" from the top right corner to just above the add to cart and QTY box but with left align the align I can do but I have been trying to move this box now for about 2 to 3 hours and just can not get it to move.

So all the help needed I can not be the only one that needs this?

Edited by West One Hosting

Does anyone know how to move the box from the one spot? We've been trying for days, and have tried everything to get the discount box to appear somewhere other than at the top of the page.

If the code is put anywhere else, it just doesn't appear.

Someone must have this appearing in a more appropriate spot on their page.

PLEASE what needs to be done to move it?

Does anyone know how to move the box from the one spot? We've been trying for days, and have tried everything to get the discount box to appear somewhere other than at the top of the page.

If the code is put anywhere else, it just doesn't appear.

Someone must have this appearing in a more appropriate spot on their page.

PLEASE what needs to be done to move it?

I find this hard to believe, sorry. The HTML code for the box is generated from $pf (PriceFormatter.php) with:

$products_price = $pf->getPriceString();

And then the only thing needed to display it is echo $products_price:

<?php echo $products_price; ?>

What on earth could go wrong with something so simple?

And then the only thing

needed to display it is echo $products_price:

// BOF qpbpp
   //$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, 
p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, 
p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . 
TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']
. "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id 
and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, 
p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, 
p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_qty_blocks from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . 
TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . 
"' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
// EOF qpbpp

Second replace code:

// BOF qpbpp
   /*
   if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info
['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info
['products_tax_class_id']));
   }
   */
   $products_price=$pf->getPriceString();
// EOF qpbpp

Third replace code:

<?php // BOF qpbpp
               //<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);
?>
               <td class="main" align="right">
                 <table border="0" align="right">
                   <tr><td align="center">
                     <?php echo TEXT_ENTER_QUANTITY . ":" . tep_draw_input_field('cart_quantity', $pf->adjustQty(1), 'size="6"'); ?>
                   </td></tr>
                   <tr><td align="center">
                     <?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?>
                   </td></tr>
          </table>
               </td>
<?php // EOF qpbpp ?>

Edited by charinlasvegas

Forgive me for not understanding here, but how does that help me move the discount qty box?

Here is the code, do you have any ideas on how I can do this since 2 of us have been trying for days & days with no luck. What I have been trying to move it with is this:

But if I move that code, the box itself disappears. :blink:

Those two lines do not display the discount quantity box, they retrieve the html code and store it in the variable $products_price. The actual display is outputted by echo'ing the variable $products_price. So you don't need to move those two lines, but move the echo $products_price.

Those two lines do not display the discount quantity box, they retrieve the html code and store it in the variable $products_price. The actual display is outputted by echo'ing the variable $products_price. So you don't need to move those two lines, but move the echo $products_price.

Oh geez! :blush: That did it, thank you!

Thanks for the tips. Does that mean by putting the:

into the productlisting.php, I can use the echo $products_price. to put a price table in the product listing instead?

Does this also work with inserting a "quantity box field" (for buyer to enter amount) on top of the "buy now" button?

I tried using the quantity box for product listing 1.0 but it seems like qbpp has modified productlisting.php making the field box form not work.

I find this hard to believe, sorry. The HTML code for the box is generated from $pf (PriceFormatter.php) with:

And then the only thing needed to display it is echo $products_price:

<?php echo $products_price; ?>

What on earth could go wrong with something so simple?

I thinkthat the point of the one asking the question is that he wants the price as the original file and IF there is a quantity discount to display it somewhere else!!

i managed to move it but now i have 2 prices when i dont have a quantity break.

I also tried to delete the savings part of the table

I deleted this

$lc_text .= '<tr valign="top"><td width="120" class="infoBoxContents">' . TEXT_SAVINGS . '</td>';
  if (true == $this->hasSpecialPrice) {
	$lc_text .= '<td align="center" class="infoBoxContents">'
	. $this->getDiscountSaving($this->thePrice, $this->specialPrice)
	.'</td>';
  } else {
	$lc_text .= '<td align="center" class="infoBoxContents">- </td>';
  }

foreach($this->price_breaks as $price_break) {
	$lc_text .= '<td align="center" width="50" class="infoBoxContents">'
	. $this->getDiscountSaving($this->thePrice, $price_break['products_price'])
	.'</td>';
  }

from pricefomatter.php and it worked but I dont know if it worked from pure luck or i deleted the correct part of code

Anyway i think what would be interesting is to have the price as it was and the table of discounts in a table sowhere else starting from the 1st discount step

ie price as it was for 1 and then on the table 2+ price 3+ price etc