• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Have Bank Of America Merchant Account Do I need a payment gateway?

likwidtek

I am setting up a site for a client and the is done along with all inventory etc. She got a merchant account from Bank of America. Do I need a payment gateway like authorize.net as well? Or is there a module that will post payment directly to the merchant account?

Also my client is not interested in using paypal or anything like that.

Thanks!

Edited by likwidtek

You will need to sign up with authorize.net. BofA will give you the technical details to give to A.net such as terminal number, merchant number, etc.

Is authorize.net seamless? Will it ever take them away from our site to authorize payment? Also, will it work with a shared SSL key on my webhost?

Is authorize.net seamless? Will it ever take them away from our site to authorize payment? Also, will it work with a shared SSL key on my webhost?

Does anyone know if authorize.net is seamless? Will it ever take them away from our site to authorize payment? Also, will it work with a shared SSL key on my webhost?

• 5 months later...
Does anyone know if authorize.net is seamless? Will it ever take them away from our site to authorize payment? Also, will it work with a shared SSL key on my webhost?

It is seamless, it will not take them away from your site. Use the AIM module for minimum hassle - http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4091