• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Wish list issue (Fatal error) Redeclare

tim_ver

I installed the My Wish list (newest release) All went smooth. When I click on the button to goto the page wishlist.php I get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/by/public_html/of/Store/includes/header.php:209) in /home/by/public_html/of/Store/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 13

How do I fix this?

Thanks

I fixed it by just // it front of the line, I hope it does not make another issue later.

I do need help on fixing the wishlist.php body stucture. For some reason it is taking my bottom left corner and putting it in the body text. The box has links to products like "index.php?cPath=36" How do I find this body text area so I can comment out the box and some other boxes to clean it up.??

Please help soon

Thanks much

I fixed it by just // it front of the line, I hope it does not make another issue later.

Hi,

I have the same message appear but for a different installation. Could you please tell me where to add the //.

Cheers,

Debbie

Edited by OutbackChef

Can someone please help me out on

do need help on fixing the wishlist.php body stucture. For some reason it is taking my bottom left corner and putting it in the body text. The box has links to products like "index.php?cPath=36" How do I find this body text area so I can comment out the box and some other boxes to clean it up.??

• 1 month later...