• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Please have a look at my new site

T-man84

Hello!

Please have a look at www.nicedeal.no - and tell me if there's anything that should be done differently. :-)

The webshop is written in norwegian.

You have a small problem, this is all that displays:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare unserialize() in /usr/home/web/wno88945/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 452

It looks like you have added a contribution and altered shopping_cart.php. Check to see if you have repeated a part of the code, that the contribution told you to add.

On your product information pages, you have a drawing of the t-shirt designs, but the only pictures are of plain t-shirts. I think if I was going to buy one then I would like to see a photo of a printed shirt, to give at least some idea of the quality of the finished article.

A really nice looking header but it really does not reflect t-shirt sales. I really like the layout only complaint is the rollover color for the navigation, it does not match the rest of your site. Another thing I noticed is that all the infoboxes contain shadows but the main content box does not contain a shadow.

Andrew Yuen

osCommerce, Community Team

A really nice looking header but it really does not reflect t-shirt sales. I really like the layout only complaint is the rollover color for the navigation, it does not match the rest of your site. Another thing I noticed is that all the infoboxes contain shadows but the main content box does not contain a shadow.

header needs retouching, the black is all spotty

center the store and use the fixed width contribution

On your product information pages, you have a drawing of the t-shirt designs, but the only pictures are of plain t-shirts. I think if I was going to buy one then I would like to see a photo of a printed shirt, to give at least some idea of the quality of the finished article.

When the customer goes to the product information pages they will see a new infobox to the left - displaying pictures of the t-shirts being used.. I'm also about to add something so customers can upload their own pictures of them wearing the t-shirts.. :thumbsup:

You have a small problem, this is all that displays:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare unserialize() in /usr/home/web/wno88945/includes/classes/shopping_cart.php on line 452

It looks like you have added a contribution and altered shopping_cart.php. Check to see if you have repeated a part of the code, that the contribution told you to add.

I'm not able to reproduce the error now.. Guess you checked the site while i was installing a File Upload contrib.. :-)

Thanks for telling me about it though! :)

header needs retouching, the black is all spotty

center the store and use the fixed width contribution

The black should be spotty, it's in the font.. :-) The shop is also centered. The reason that I don't use fixed with is because I think it looks strange on machines running high resolutions..

Thanks for looking at the page, sharplab! :)

Hey!

Thanks for the comment on the header.. I agree with you on the rollover color - changed it now.. Should match the rest page better.. Also - I'm thinking about changing the background color of the info-boxes.. Any suggestions? I'd like it bright. :)

Archived