• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in database.php

hopefuloperator

Hello,

Just installed MVS 1.1 today. I also have installed order editor and Admin Access version 2.2. Order Editor and MVS appear to work, but when I double click in my administrative system with admin access on my admin name, I recieve this error Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in */includes/functions/database.php on line 107. I did not see this error before I installed MVS today.

Does anyone know of any reason why this could be happening. Line 107 in my databse.php file is

Line 106 function tep_db_num_rows($db_query) {

Line 107 return mysql_num_rows($db_query);

Line 108 }

I read the previous post on how the installation instructions need to be modified and didn't know what these two lines were about or if I needed to modify them at this point. I am not sure if this would help me though.

Thank you.

Checkout shipping in catalog has an extra <? around line 63

also around the first entry for MVS the first part is messed up. comapre to original file included with the package,

you should be able to figure it out pretty easy using the search command

Any insight provided would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• 5 months later...
Hello,

Just installed MVS 1.1 today. I also have installed order editor and Admin Access version 2.2. Order Editor and MVS appear to work, but when I double click in my administrative system with admin access on my admin name, I recieve this error Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in */includes/functions/database.php on line 107. I did not see this error before I installed MVS today.

Does anyone know of any reason why this could be happening. Line 107 in my databse.php file is

Line 106 function tep_db_num_rows($db_query) {

Line 107 return mysql_num_rows($db_query);

Line 108 }

I read the previous post on how the installation instructions need to be modified and didn't know what these two lines were about or if I needed to modify them at this point. I am not sure if this would help me though.

Thank you.

Checkout shipping in catalog has an extra <? around line 63

also around the first entry for MVS the first part is messed up. comapre to original file included with the package,

you should be able to figure it out pretty easy using the search command

Any insight provided would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

I have the same problem,anyone help us ?

• 1 year later...