• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trouble with Canada Post module

GoraLarka

Hi everyone,

I'm a noob at osCommerce, and this is my first time posting, so please be gentle :blush:

I'm having trouble with the Canada Post modules (first of all, is the "Canada Post Shipping Module with dimensions" the best to use?). I have all the registration info I need from Canada Post, and I tried installing the aforementioned module, but as soon as I do, my 'checkout_shipping.php' page stops working. All I get is a loaded page, that says 'Done' in the status bar, but the page is blank. Once I remove the module, the page works properly again. This happens for both Canada Post shipping modules.

I'm obviously missing a step, and I've tried searching for specific help in the forums, but to no avail.

Can someone please help? :'(

Thanks in advance,

GL

I'm not sure that I can help but I just wanted to let you know that I have the "Canada Post Shipping Module with dimensions" and it works fine. Actually, works great!

You might want to go throught the install again and make sure your settings are right. Also check the "contrib Support" forum area. I think you'll get more help there. I assume you have a Shipping Profile account?

Any other contributions installed that may be causing issues? What browser are you testing with?

Hi Draxion,

Thanks for your response.

Well, it's good to know the contrib is supposed to work.

I do have a shipping profile account, I haven't installed any other contribs yet and I'm using IE 6 to test. The problem is, as soon as I install the module, the shipping_payment.php page stops working, whether or not I change the settings.

Very strange.

GL