• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Paypal screen says $0.00

sales@finestfixtures.com

Hello, I fully setup a osCommerce, but for some reason when it sends the user over to paypal to make a payment it says the total is $0.00, so I installed the paypal ipn module hoping that would fix it, but i have the same issue.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance, looking forward to the help.

Hello, I fully setup a osCommerce, but for some reason when it sends the user over to paypal to make a payment it says the total is $0.00, so I installed the paypal ipn module hoping that would fix it, but i have the same issue.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance, looking forward to the help.

Hi, same thing happened to me and turned out I had not set my cookie paths :) ?

Hi, I have just encountered exactly the same problem, can you please explain what you did to overcome it

Thanks

Hi, I have just encountered exactly the same problem, can you please explain what you did to overcome it

Thanks

Paypal showing zero is usually caused by a conflict between your Paypal account currency, your osC Paypal module default currency setting, and your osC shop's default currency. Make sure all 3 of them are the same, all using the (same) correct abbreviation recognized by Paypal (USD, AUD, CAD, GBP, etc ...).

Edited by choosealogin

HaHa!

Paypal was set to GBP, Paypal configuration in store was set to GBP, default currency is Sterling, default code for this was STG, changed to GBP, reset as default and bingo, amounts now passed to paypal.

Thanks Choosealogin, may all your days be sunny!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Thanks for this post :)

Fixed my problem of getting paypal to accept australian dollars.

I am so relieved :) Thanks!

Hi I have the same problem here. Where to set the currency to be the same as Payapl? Please advice. Thanks.