• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

google checkout

roseco

Yes, but this is only level one. It doesn't even use the OSC shipping modules to calculate shipping cost. I've developed a level 2 version. Not free initially I'm afraid. Graith dot com for details.

Does the level 2 module make Google just work in the background, or is Google still visible in the checkout process?

Yes, but this is only level one. It doesn't even use the OSC shipping modules to calculate shipping cost. I've developed a level 2 version. Not free initially I'm afraid. Graith dot com for details.

and ... wil this work with multi vendor shipping???

• 3 weeks later...

Graith, You Could Really Clean-Up With this Google Module If the Price was more REASONABLE Say-35.00 to 50.00 USD By Selling Alot More By Charging Less, Quantity = More Sales = More $ Flow :-" If it was more popular right now it would be worth it, but I can wait awhile and the contribution will just improve with time.

And Thats My Thought For The Day ! :thumbsup:

Dan