• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

automatic import with easypopulate

proude

Hi,

does anyone know how to import txt-files with article data automatically into the db with easypopulate?

i get new .txt-files a few times a day and want them to be imported automatically into the database, without selecting them in the easypopulate.php und upload them. the files have always the same filename and are located in the /temp/-directory of my server.

i couldn't find a solution at this or the german board, but i hope anyone will help me, its really important!

and please don't care about some mistakes, im from germany ;)

• 8 months later...
Hi,

does anyone know how to import txt-files with article data automatically into the db with easypopulate?

i get new .txt-files a few times a day and want them to be imported automatically into the database, without selecting them in the easypopulate.php und upload them. the files have always the same filename and are located in the /temp/-directory of my server.

i couldn't find a solution at this or the german board, but i hope anyone will help me, its really important!

and please don't care about some mistakes, im from germany ;)

Did find an answer to this problem? I am looking for the exact same solution!

Thanks

John

• 2 weeks later...