• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Forking Add Multi Products to Cart

muskokee

Hi all,

I am trying REALLY hard to modify already existing contributions to do a very similar chore yet so, so different :D

I've studied Add Multi Products Checkbox v1.0

and

the add_multiples section of product listing in columns

and

Add Multiple Products to Cart, in columns, for SPPC

to use in conjuction with Product Attributes - Option Type Feature

Some people just want to purchase the same thing with different options! I bought the same t-shirt today in 5 different colours :blush: If I had to buy one...put my wallet away, then do it all over again 4 more times, I wouldn't have purchased any. What a pain in the behind.

I have modified the checkbox case of Product Attributes - Option Type Feature to show each attribute in a list with a checkbox.

$tmp_html = '<table width="100%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" border="0">';
		$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by pov.products_options_values_sortorder, pov.products_options_values_id");

while ($products_options_array = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
		  $tmp_html .= '<tr><td class="main" align="left" style="padding-bottom:4px;">';
		  $tmp_html .= tep_draw_checkbox_field('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array['products_options_values_id']);

$tmp_html .= $products_options_array['products_options_values_name'];
		  $tmp_html .=$products_options_name['products_options_comment'];
		  if ($products_options_array['options_values_price'] != '0') {
			$tmp_html .= '(' . $products_options_array['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options_array['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
		  }
		  $tmp_html .= '</td></tr>';
		}
		$tmp_html .= '</table>';

From going over the add multiple contribs (all for product listing pages) I know that another case must be added to the shopping cart switch to allow multiple items to be passed in one click and that the product_info form must point to this action.

Somehow, a hidden field must be tucked into the checkbox case above to snag the values.

Beyond this...my brain is sore.

Any assistance graciously accepted :wub:

Sheri

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Sheri,

I tried to do the same thing ! but I installed another contrib you've not listed :

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3345/

It has all you want except the checkboxes? But for me when adding qty for each attribut option, and clicking on "add to cart" , I go to the shopping cart page, without any product added.

You should try it . perhaps my store is too heavily moded and I missed something or I need to add something I dont know as my skill is not enough...

Seb

Osc 2.2 MS2