• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Froogle/Google Base, Yahoo, and Bizrate Feeds

creepo

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/***/public_html/admin/froogle.php on line 306

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /home/***/public_html/admin/froogle.php on line 307

File completed: frooglefilee.txt

Warning: chmod(): No such file or directory in /home/***/public_html/admin/froogle.php on line 309

Connected to uploads.google.com, for user ***

uploads.google.com: FTP upload has failed!

Heres what the error means:

1) It cant write the file - This is either because the feeds folder it not there, is not set to 777, or the filename is blank.

2) It cant close the file - This is because it was never able to open the file in step 1

3) It cant change permissions of file because, once again, there is no file.

4) It cant upload the file because, you got it, there is no file.

So check that the "feeds" folder is located in the main store folder (not inside the admin folder). And also check that the filename you set in the configuration area is not blank.

Edited by dave111

So check that the "feeds" folder is located in the main store folder (not inside the admin folder). And also check that the filename you set in the configuration area is not blank.

That all checks out fine:

www/feeds - feeds folder is in the main catalog and permissions 777

filename in the configuration: Froogle FTP Filename frooglefilee.txt

Many thanks

Kate

File completed: froogle.txt

Warning: ftp_login(): Login incorrect. in /home/dir/dir_html/catalog/admin/froogle.php on line 333

FTP connection has failed!

Attempted to connect to uploads.google.com for user login

Please help, any information on how to correct this error line 333 of my froogle.php was not changed from the original install.

Thanks

Jon

Here is my error, can anybody please help me?

: SQL error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id| sql = SELECT concat( 'http://products.desatech.com/product_info.php?products_id=' ,products.products_id) AS product_url, products_model AS prodModel, products_weight, manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS mfgName, manufacturers.manufacturers_id, products.products_id AS id, products_description.products_name AS name, products_description.products_description AS description, products.products_quantity AS quantity, products.products_status AS prodStatus, FORMAT( IFNULL(specials.specials_new_products_price, products.products_price) * 1,2) AS price, CONCAT( 'http://products.desatech.com/images/' ,products.products_image) AS image_url, products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID, categories.parent_id AS catParentID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM categories, categories_description, products, products_description, products_to_categories) left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id ) left join specials on ( specials.products_id = products.products_id AND ( ( (specials.expires_date > CURRENT_DATE) OR (specials.expires_date = 0) ) AND ( specials.status = 1 ) ) ) WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id ORDER BY products.products_id ASC

Me again. For the time being I am downloading the feed to my desktop and fixing the price column. The problem I am not experiencing is that the bizrate feed is only pulling down 6 columns on the 15 Bizrate/shopzilla requires. Anyone else have this issue?

• 1 year later...

Try this instead of the FTP section (from the other thread, but can't hurt to have it here too):

$timeout = 60;
$size = filesize($OutFile);
$ftp_server = 'ftp://' . $ftp_server . ':21/' . $destination_file;

$fp = fopen($OutFile, "r");

$ch = curl_init();
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $ftp_server);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_INFILE, $fp);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE, $size);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_VERBOSE, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_UPLOAD, 1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_USERPWD, $ftp_user_name . ':' . $ftp_user_pass);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_TIMEOUT, (int)$timeout);

$ftp = curl_exec ($ch);
if (curl_errno($ch)) {
  $error_from_curl = sprintf('Error [%d]: %s', curl_errno($ch), curl_error($ch));
//	print $error_from_curl;
}
//  print "<pre>";
//  print_r(curl_getinfo($ch));
//  print "\n\n cURL error number:" .curl_errno($ch);
//  print "\n\n cURL error:" . curl_error($ch);
//  print "</pre>";
curl_close ($ch);
fclose($fp);

• 4 weeks later...
Here is my error, can anybody please help me?

: SQL error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id| sql = SELECT concat( 'http://products.desatech.com/product_info.php?products_id=' ,products.products_id) AS product_url, products_model AS prodModel, products_weight, manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS mfgName, manufacturers.manufacturers_id, products.products_id AS id, products_description.products_name AS name, products_description.products_description AS description, products.products_quantity AS quantity, products.products_status AS prodStatus, FORMAT( IFNULL(specials.specials_new_products_price, products.products_price) * 1,2) AS price, CONCAT( 'http://products.desatech.com/images/' ,products.products_image) AS image_url, products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID, categories.parent_id AS catParentID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM categories, categories_description, products, products_description, products_to_categories) left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id ) left join specials on ( specials.products_id = products.products_id AND ( ( (specials.expires_date > CURRENT_DATE) OR (specials.expires_date = 0) ) AND ( specials.status = 1 ) ) ) WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id ORDER BY products.products_id ASC

I've got the same problem is anybody can fix that please

: SQL error Unknown column 'products.manufacturers_id' in 'on clause'| sql = SELECT concat( 'http://my_domain.com/product_info.php?products_id=' ,products.products_id) AS product_url, products_model , products_weight, products_quantity, manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS manufacturer, products.products_id AS id, products_description.products_name AS name, products_description.products_description AS description, FORMAT(products.products_price,2) AS price, CONCAT( 'http://my_domain.com/images/' ,products.products_image) AS image_url, products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID, categories.parent_id AS catParentID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM categories, categories_description, products, products_description, products_to_categories left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id ) WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id AND products.products_status != 0 ORDER BY products.products_id ASC

That is crazy

Thank you

Nikolay

I've got the same problem is anybody can fix that please

: SQL error Unknown column 'products.manufacturers_id' in 'on clause'| sql = SELECT concat( 'http://my_domain.com/product_info.php?products_id=' ,products.products_id) AS product_url, products_model , products_weight, products_quantity, manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS manufacturer, products.products_id AS id, products_description.products_name AS name, products_description.products_description AS description, FORMAT(products.products_price,2) AS price, CONCAT( 'http://my_domain.com/images/' ,products.products_image) AS image_url, products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID, categories.parent_id AS catParentID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM categories, categories_description, products, products_description, products_to_categories left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id ) WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id AND products.products_status != 0 ORDER BY products.products_id ASC

That is crazy

Thank you

Nikolay

Diddo:

: SQL error Unknown column 'products.manufacturers_id' in 'on clause'| sql = SELECT concat( 'http://www.petspl.us/product_info.php?products_id=' ,products.products_id) AS product_url, products_model AS prodModel, products_weight, manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS mfgName, manufacturers.manufacturers_id, products.products_id AS id, products_description.products_name AS name, products_description.products_description AS description, products.products_quantity AS quantity, products.products_status AS prodStatus, FORMAT( IFNULL(specials.specials_new_products_price, products.products_price) * 1,2) AS price, CONCAT( 'http://www.petspl.us/images/' ,products.products_image) AS image_url, products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID, categories.parent_id AS catParentID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM categories, categories_description, products, products_description, products_to_categories left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id ) left join specials on ( specials.products_id = products.products_id AND ( ( (specials.expires_date > CURRENT_DATE) OR (specials.expires_date = 0) ) AND ( specials.status = 1 ) ) ) WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id ORDER BY products.products_id ASC

Diddo:

: SQL error Unknown column 'products.manufacturers_id' in 'on clause'| sql = SELECT concat( 'http://www.petspl.us/product_info.php?products_id=' ,products.products_id) AS product_url, products_model AS prodModel, products_weight, manufacturers.manufacturers_name AS mfgName, manufacturers.manufacturers_id, products.products_id AS id, products_description.products_name AS name, products_description.products_description AS description, products.products_quantity AS quantity, products.products_status AS prodStatus, FORMAT( IFNULL(specials.specials_new_products_price, products.products_price) * 1,2) AS price, CONCAT( 'http://www.petspl.us/images/' ,products.products_image) AS image_url, products_to_categories.categories_id AS prodCatID, categories.parent_id AS catParentID, categories_description.categories_name AS catName FROM categories, categories_description, products, products_description, products_to_categories left join manufacturers on ( manufacturers.manufacturers_id = products.manufacturers_id ) left join specials on ( specials.products_id = products.products_id AND ( ( (specials.expires_date > CURRENT_DATE) OR (specials.expires_date = 0) ) AND ( specials.status = 1 ) ) ) WHERE products.products_id=products_description.products_id AND products.products_id=products_to_categories.products_id AND products_to_categories.categories_id=categories.categories_id AND categories.categories_id=categories_description.categories_id ORDER BY products.products_id ASC

and still nobody can fix that problem :'( :'( :'(

if you tell me just where I have to looked I'll try to fix that

anybody has any idea

please help or tell me how to unistall this contribution

plese

Those are two different problems.

The first one, with the syntax error, is perhaps due to an version difference in MySQL. I copied and pasted the query into my phpMyAdmin, on a server running MySQL 4.1.20, and it worked fine. What version are you running?

Regarding the second, with the unknown column, my guess is that you are using table prefixes. By that I mean you may be using tables named:

something_products

something_categories

something_manufacturers

instead of:

products

categories

manufacturers

Is that the case?

-jared

• 3 weeks later...

If you talking about PHPMyAdmin version is 2.10.0.2 but I'm not so good with PHP if

anybody has any idea how to unistall the Froogle/Google Base, Yahoo, and Bizrate Feeds

Please let me know I'm gonna get something different or somebody to know what contribution to use

for OSComnerce v2.2 RC1 please let me know

Thank you ion advance

Nikolay

Those are two different problems.

The first one, with the syntax error, is perhaps due to an version difference in MySQL. I copied and pasted the query into my phpMyAdmin, on a server running MySQL 4.1.20, and it worked fine. What version are you running?

Regarding the second, with the unknown column, my guess is that you are using table prefixes. By that I mean you may be using tables named:

something_products

something_categories

something_manufacturers

instead of:

products

categories

manufacturers

Is that the case?

-jared

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everbody,

im trying to run Run the feed.sql file in my SLQ, but have few questions.

this is what Im inserting

INSERT INTO `configuration` VALUES ('', 'Froogle FTP username', 'FROOGLE_FTP_USER', 'froogleusername', 'Froogle FTP username', 62, 1, '2006-06-18 17:49:23', '0000-00-00 00:00:00', NULL, NULL);

What is the froogle FTP username? is this the same as the FTP username to get to my own website or another FTP username & password I need to create with/for froogle??

& once I find out what it means, where do I insert it in

either in 'FROOGLE_FTP_USER' or 'froogleusername' OR 'Froogle FTP username'

Thanks so much