• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Attribute One Time Charge Problem

ubur

Hey everyone,

I am having aproblem with the one time charge feature in the attributes. I set the one time charge, sit save, but it doesnt save. I dont get any errors like the table for it doesnt exist or anything, it just won't take it. I have added some contributions, and wondering if maybe one of those did something? I did revert back to my original product_attributes.php file to see if I did change something, and that wasnt it.

My other questions was does the One Time Charge over ride the products price? Can it? I have a lot of products, I really dont want to have to go through each one and do the -1.25, or -4.67, on each and every product. Way to many.

I am doing a site for a carpet seller, they have a lot of carpets, each having many attributes. They also need to be able to offer people the ability to but a sample at a flat rate.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated.

Cory