• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Optional Related Products - how to modify?

georgei

Hello @Kevin.Dallas. did you see that the last post in this topic is from 2007??

Can you please tell us which exact version you refer to and which is your exact store version.

I also do not understand what you would like the related products add-on to do with advanced search. Show related products of the products shown in search results??

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry I do not understand, could you first give the information I asked for, please.

did you see that the last post in this topic is from 2007??

Can you please tell us which exact version you refer to and which is your exact store version.

I also do not understand what you would like the related products add-on to do with advanced search. Show related products of the products shown in search results??

it's customized i am using 2.3.4 osc addon doesn't have a version

I would say if you wish that someone solves a problem for a customized add-on , you posted this in the wrong thread and you probably should ask for help in the comercial support enquiry topic.