• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error:

prabhat

Hello any one

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_header_tag_page() in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\oscommerce\catalog\includes\header_tags.php on line 387

i have installed "Header Tags Controller v2.5.9 Complete Spanish files and Intructions"

when using from client side i clicked on the shipping part i got the above mentioned error.

when using index.php it shows header information with out errors about others link it shows error

how can i solved.

regards

nirmal :(

Hello any one

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_header_tag_page() in c:\program files\easyphp1-8\www\oscommerce\catalog\includes\header_tags.php on line 387

i have installed "Header Tags Controller v2.5.9 Complete Spanish files and Intructions"

when using from client side i clicked on the shipping part i got the above mentioned error.

when using index.php it shows header information with out errors about others link it shows error

how can i solved.

regards

nirmal :(

Have you been able to you sort it out? If not, check if you have added the following code to the end of your application_top.php (the one in your shop root directory):

/* Add to /catalog/includes/application_top.php at the end of the file right before the last question mark*/
require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'clean_html_comments.php');
require(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'header_tags.php');

I forgot this and thus received exactly the same error.

Hth,

10 little orcs