• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

support thread for Lightbox v1.0 contribution

mwstinson

I know this thread is for Version, I am currently running version 2.

Would version 1 add extra images down the right side like version 2 does when installed alongside more pics?

If so is it possible to remove them?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron-

Try Removing the default margin and padding from the body tag. Add body{ margin: 0; padding: 0; } to your stylesheet.

cybercon,

Thanks that was the issue exactly.

Thanks,

Ron

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi There,

does anyone know how to use this excellent contribution with extra images contribution as the product info file gets modified when you use the extra image contrib so the extra image which is uploaded doesnt popup with lightbox.

Thanks for this

Nils

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if this'll be helpful to anyone but since I just had to do it thought I'd share :lol:

LightBox 2.0 and UltraPics 1.1

Install LightBox as per the instructions.

In product_info.php find

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

And replace with (there's probably a nicer way to test for all these instances)

<?php if (($product_info['products_image_lrg'] !='') && ($product_info['products_image_med'] !='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_lrg']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<?php } elseif (($product_info['products_image_lrg'] =='') && ($product_info['products_image_med'] !='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<?php } elseif (($product_info['products_image_lrg'] !='') && ($product_info['products_image'] !='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_lrg']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<?php } elseif (($product_info['products_image_med'] =='') && ($product_info['products_image_lrg'] =='')) { ?>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

In /includes/modules/additional_images.php find all instances of

<script language="javascript"><!--
	 document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'] . 'ℑ=2') . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_sm_2'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_WIDTH, ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="1" vspace="1"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
	 <noscript>
	   <?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_sm_2']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_sm_2'], $product_info['products_name'], ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_WIDTH, ULT_THUMB_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="1" vspace="1"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
	  </noscript>

and replace with

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_xl_1']) . '" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_sm_1'], $product_info['products_name'], $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

Changing out the image numbers for each

products_image_xl_1 2 3 4 etc

Your mileage may vary on this code if used verbatim but I hope it either works as presented or points the way for your particular install.

Thanks for the osC LightBox contribution. Really nice :thumbsup:

Iggy

Edited by Iggy

Everything's funny but nothing's a joke...

Hi every one,

First of all thank you very much for this great contrib !!! its really nice ...

Well i want to make a request , the thing is actually im using MORE PICS 6 so i would really like to use this lightbox contrib with that contrib. coz ive already modified it a bit and now with that contribution im able to upload 10 extra images againts only 6 images in the original version.

That's why i'm looking every where if i could have some explications or any documentation, i don't want to remodifiy another image cotribution for it to let me upload a large image collection.

And ive done alradysome modif. for the lightbox contrib. for it to work this More Pics 6 but i could show only the 1st image using LIGHTBOX others showing with a popup (original popup of More Pics 6)

So guys please if any one can give me solution or any clue.

here my site : www.srilankanauto.com

Thank you 1000 times in advance.

Edited by matrix_france

Guys no one can help me ??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hey Matrix,

Looks like you would need to modify this line in product_info.php

// BOF: More Pics 6	ADDED to if statement:  && MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false'
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image']) && MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false') {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText">
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<?php // EOF: More Pics 6 ?>
</noscript>

See my post above for some examples of how it works with UltraPics but the principal should be the same for both wherever the popup appears.

Iggy

Hi Iggy , 1st of all thank you very much for your answer. I really appreciate it.

Well as i told befor i was able to modify the 1st part of this code(More Pics 6) mixing with the lightbox code and then i was able to get the lightbox effect with my MAIN IMAGE but the 2nd part of the code is a bit hard to understand coz i've never had any php lessons.

Its a hard, coz the 2nd part of the code calls all thumbnails of the main image and i would like to play them all in the same LIGHTBOX Effect as it allows with this new version (version 2 of light box)

Here the code i could modified ( this code correcspond with the Main Image)

It works fine...

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" rel="lightbox[$mo_item]">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

Here the 2nd part of the code which i can't get how to modify (this code shows all other extra images and onclick shows all images in a popup)

document.write(\'<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'].'&invis='.(MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?$mo_item:($mo_item+1))).'\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'&&$mo_item==0&&MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?'':$mopics_image_width), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'&&$mo_item==0&&MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?'':$mopics_image_height), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>\');
			//--></script><noscript>
<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item]) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], $product_info['products_name'], $mopics_image_width, $mopics_image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>
			  </noscript>

If you can help me Iggy or any other PHP MASTER :rolleyes: it would be very nice !!!!

Thank you in advance :thumbsup:

Without installing it and trying it out is it a matter of putting the rel here in the statement?

$product_info['products_id'].'&invis='.(MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?$mo_item:($mo_item+1))).'\\\')" rel="lightbox">'

Iggy

Hey Iggy , I modified the code like this using what u said .

$mopics_output .= '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'].'&invis='.(MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?$mo_item:($mo_item+1))).'\\\')" rel="lightbox">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'&&$mo_item==0&&MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?'':$mopics_image_width), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'&&$mo_item==0&&MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?'':$mopics_image_height), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>\');
			<noscript>
<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item]) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], $product_info['products_name'], $mopics_image_width, $mopics_image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>
			  </noscript></td>'."\n";

When i click on an extra image it open the lightbox effect but i stop at loading process no image apears. :'( :'(

Any idea Iggy?

Not sure. Is it that mopics is supposed to bring up more than one image in the lightbox?

If it is you'll probably have to monkey the lighbox.js around to accomadate that. Just a guess though.

Sorry I couldn't fix that one for you.

Iggy

Heee heeeee I succeeded !!! THANK YOU 1000 TIMES Iggi coz your questions helped me a lot to understand the answer LOL LOL !!

Finaly ive done it I will probably set a module by combing this great lightbox module and the More pics 6 module and i will upload it soon to the contributons.

Hee heee i'm very happy guys !!! This is my 1st real php script modification.

Now You ALL KNOW THAT WE CAN USE LIGHTBOX 2 WITH AN EXTRA IMAGE MODULE (MORE PICS 6)

I saw a lot of users were looking for this feature heee heee now its done !!!

Edited by matrix_france

Heee heeeee I succeeded !!! THANK YOU 1000 TIMES Iggi coz your questions helped me a lot to understand the answer LOL LOL !!

All credits goes to "mwstinson" for lightbox and the guys who devlopped More Pics 6

Finaly ive done it I will probably set a module by combing this great lightbox module and the More pics 6 module and i will upload it soon to the contributons.

Hee heee i'm very happy guys !!! This is my 1st real php script modification.

Now You ALL KNOW THAT WE CAN USE LIGHTBOX 2 WITH AN EXTRA IMAGE MODULE (MORE PICS 6)

I saw a lot of users were looking for this feature heee heee now its done !!!

Have a look my site : http://srilankanauto.com

And that's 95% of the fun right there. Do post the mod either here or in contribs! You never know when someone will find it or some part of it useful.

Glad I could "help" :lol:

Iggy

hello,

great contrib. everything was working fine until i installed mo_pics6_v1.2c.

ie seems to work great, but firefox 1&2 won´t.

this is what it looks like in firefox:

screen.jpg

and here my code from product_info.php

<?php //START MOREPICS WITH LIGHTBOX
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image']) && MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false') {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
		<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" rel="lightbox[products]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>

<?php
}
?>
<?php
//Morepics contrib compatibility - checking if the next field is null
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_subimage1'])) {
?>
		<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage1']) . '" rel="lightbox[products]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage1'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage1']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>

<?php
}
?>
<?php
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_subimage2'])) {
?>
		<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage2']) . '" rel="lightbox[products]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage2'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage2']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>

<?php
}
//START - Morepics contrib compatibility - checking if the next field is null
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_subimage3'])) {
?>
		<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage3']) . '" rel="lightbox[products]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage3'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage3']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
	  </tr>

<?php
}
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_subimage4'])) {
?>
		<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage4']) . '" rel="lightbox[products]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage4'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage4']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>

<?php
}
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_subimage5'])) {
?>
		<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage5']) . '" rel="lightbox[products]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage5'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage5']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>

<?php
}
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_subimage6'])) {
?>
		<tr>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage6']) . '" rel="lightbox[products]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage6'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage6']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') .  '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>

<?php
}
//Now that images have been loaded and displayed we close the table
//END MOREPICS WITH LIGHTBOX
?>
	  </table>
	  <!-- END MOREPICS WITH LIGHTBOX-->

unfortunately the solution from matrix_fr isn´t uploaded yet.

would be great if someone can have a look :blush: