• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Different Browsers Showing Different Backgrounds

sellis21970

I have received some emails lately that the background on my website is showing up Green and is very hard to read. I have have my page set to a white background. Would you please check my site and tell me what you see and if you see a green background, would you please let me and I would really appreciate it if you would let me know what browser you are using so I can check it out. Also if anyone knows why this might be happening, I would really like to know. www.khalisplace.com

Thanks

Sonya

I am using Internet Explorer 6 and the background is White so its working fine my end.

Wade Morris

Amarillo, Texas

Before you do any changes on your site you need to do BACKUP! BACKUP!

AOL browser - white background.

Mozilla/Firefox - white background.

Size loads awfully slow though. Takes over 3 minutes for the full main page to load.

If I may ask, what contribution did you use for the shopping cart info in your header? I like it's display.

Also, your glittery Welcome image does not show in Mozilla/Firefox.

Works fine for me (FireFox 1.5.0.4)...?

You are using the Rollover Category Images contribution but have not created any rollovers so I get a big Javascript error every time I mouseover your nav buttons. Also - try using gif's for the nav images instead of bitmap's. You'll get better quality and *far* lower file sizes. This will reduce your page load time considerably.

AOL browser - white background.

Mozilla/Firefox - white background.

Size loads awfully slow though. Takes over 3 minutes for the full main page to load.

If I may ask, what contribution did you use for the shopping cart info in your header? I like it's display.

Here is the contribution for the shopping cart I have in my header. http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...,cart+in+header Cart In Header

Archived