• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Customize order

Does anyone know of a contribution that can allow the customer to customize their order, like this http://www.denadadesign.com/design.php? I'm creating a handbag / accessory store where customers can create one-of-a-kind handbags or t-shirts, in addition, to purchasing ready-made products.

I have already set it up so that there is a product page where customers can pick different product options to customize their order (for example, picking their fabrics and if they want special purse handles, etc.), but if there are a lot of categories, then I'm afraid that the customer would most likely leave the page before finishing their order. I think that the above page is a better way of allowing the customer to pick the options that they want and "see" what they have picked when the three steps are done.

I hope that I haven't confused anyway and thanks for your help in advance.