• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Order Status

I'm trying to find how to change the order status values. I can't seem to find them in the code. Could someone point me to the right place to look. I basically want to change the "Processing" status to "Shipping". Currently mine is at Pending - Processing - Delivered. I would rather it be Pending - Shipping - Delivered.

Thanks in advance,

Ivan Windon

I'm trying to find how to change the order status values. I can't seem to find them in the code. Could someone point me to the right place to look. I basically want to change the "Processing" status to "Shipping". Currently mine is at Pending - Processing - Delivered. I would rather it be Pending - Shipping - Delivered.

Thanks in advance,

Ivan Windon

[/quot

have you tried to simply go to your admin panel in Localization, Order Status... then click on Processing.l..l edit and change it to Shipping... I can't be 200% cause I am still a beginner at this in many ways.l.l. but it's what I would try.

hope this helps

okay, that was way too easy.... I've been busy adding items to my store and got so involved in altering the code I never thought about just looking in the web configuration part.

Thanks for the assist.

Ivan

okay, that was way too easy.... I've been busy adding items to my store and got so involved in altering the code I never thought about just looking in the web configuration part.

Thanks for the assist.

Ivan

trust me... I know how you feel... :lol: :lol: