• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Payflo Pro issue

Hi All

I'm not sure my pfp is configured correctly for my site (www.goodebox.com). When i attempt to run a credit card (in live mode), I'm taken back to the checkout_payment screen when I select the submit button. There are no error codes displayed on the screen, but there is one displayed in the URL. Furthermore, no activity shows up in my Verisign manager. So it's as if the transaction is not making it to the processor. The test script does confirm communication with the verisign server.

If someone could help me with this issue, I'd greatly appreciate. I would like to launch the site today or tomorrow, but can't do because of this one issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• 1 year later...

Hi Jelani,

I am also having some issues with the "PayPal Payflow Pro" contibution by jasonabc dated: 17 Jan 2007 .

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri.../search,payflow

I have run the test cgi provided by the paypal SDK and everything works fine. But the PayFlow contribution by jasonabc returns an Invalid Credit Card error.

It appears that there are some hard coded or mis configured paths in the "includes/functions/php_pfpro.php" file to the executable, bin, lib and certs directory. I suspect we are getting the error because the response message from Verisign is NULL or something else besides Zero. Or maybe we are not even getting a response at all (also null) due to a lack of connection.

I am using a linux box, and currently troubleshooting this issue. I would appreciate it if you would let me know if you find a solution. I will do the same if I do not hear from you first.

I will try to capture the response message as it is done on the testcgi script provided by Paypal. This should help troubleshoot this isssue.

Best regards,

Sandro.

I am also getting an error, pretty generic so I am sure its something fixable, here is what I can tell you:

I am receiving a CREDIT CARD ERROR message on this store, when the SSL was installed to get everything to work we had to copy all oscommerce files into a second store directory.

preferredbpstore.com/store/store

I am still unsure why this is working since the browser view only shows preferredbpstore.com/store

I am sure this is why the credit card processing is not working, we are using payflow pro. all info for this is account is correct after speaking to a paypal rep. I think its a configure issue. I hope this is enough info to pass for some assistance.

• 1 month later...

Hellooo

Anyone having any problem with the Paypal Payflow Pro payment module lately?

Just a few days ago, we're having some problem with this payment module.

Basically it keeps rejecting credit card payment, and saying this error 'Credit Card Error! Please try again."

Everything had been working perfectly, until just recently, like a few days ago, I'm suspecting this has to do with either the Verisign side (i.e. they just upgraded their API), or the payment module/script is outdated (i.e. isn't supported in PHP5 and the latest Mysql version) ???

Could anyone please shed some light as I'm very desperate to get this working back to its normal, I've already spent countless hours looking through the codes, but then the codes haven't been touched at all even when it was working before.

We are seeing the same problem out of nowhere with the Payflow Pro module. All credit cards are showing:

Credit Card Error! User authentication failed Please try again.

Anyone have a fix for this yet? Likely due to a Paypal Payflow Pro module upgrade.

FYI to anyone who has this problem in the future.

We had recently move the account to a new server and the Paypal Payflow gateway uses IP authentication. It actuall requires both the dedicated IP and the main server IP in order to function properly (at least on our cpanel servers). Anyway we added the new IPs in the Paypal Payflow control panel and it worked again.