Sign in to follow this  
goodebox

Payflow Pro Issues

Hi All

I'm not sure my pfp is configured correctly for my site (www.goodebox.com). When i attempt to run a credit card (in live mode), I'm taken back to the checkout_payment screen when I select the submit button. There are no error codes displayed on the screen, but there is one displayed in the URL. Furthermore, no activity shows up in my Verisign manager. So it's as if the transaction is not making it to the processor. The test script does confirm communication with the verisign server.

If someone could help me with this issue, I'd greatly appreciate. I would like to launch the site today or tomorrow, but can't do because of this one issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Check to see if safe_mode is turned off on your server. I found a post about this after digging for days about a similar problem. The had to turn safe mode off to get the module to work.

You can add this line to your .htaccess file to turn it off.

php_flag safe_mode off

Hope that gives you a direction to go in.

-jaye

Hi All

I'm not sure my pfp is configured correctly for my site (www.goodebox.com). When i attempt to run a credit card (in live mode), I'm taken back to the checkout_payment screen when I select the submit button. There are no error codes displayed on the screen, but there is one displayed in the URL. Furthermore, no activity shows up in my Verisign manager. So it's as if the transaction is not making it to the processor. The test script does confirm communication with the verisign server.

If someone could help me with this issue, I'd greatly appreciate. I would like to launch the site today or tomorrow, but can't do because of this one issue.

Thanks in advance for your help.