• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

InternetSecure MerchantLink

dailce

InternetSecure MerchantLink

This allows you to use InternetSecure's Merchantlink.

1. When customer buys from your site they can select InternetSecure as payment method.

2. They are directed to InternetSecure where they can safely enter credit card details, and pay for the order.

3. Then they are brought back to your site's success page.

Features:

1. Order will be recorded in database before buyer leaves your site. This helps in case buyer doesn't to return to your site, in which case you can see what they attempted to order. If you did get payment this also let's you update the order status manually on your site.

2. Set order status before order is processed.

3. Set order status after order is processed, and then notifies customer by email.

4. Adds taxes and shipping to order, buyer can see this information at InternetSecure

3. Adds order number to tax line so you know what order# to look for when looking at the InternetSecure reciept

2 and 3 above, basically, when buyer creates the order you can set the order status to say "Pending", after they pay and are brought back to the success page the order will update to "Processing". You can customize order status in the options.

Install:

All new files

Back-up

Uninstall older versions

In catalog/includes/payment/internetsecure_ml.php change line 459 (add you site name and path to checkout_process.php).

That' it

If you have ways to improve this please help and post your contribtions.

Edited by dailce

I'm still waiting for my InternetSecure account to go live, I have been testing this in TEST mode and it seems to be working great. If you know how to clean up the code or improve it, then please do so and add to the contributions. Enjoy.

I'm still waiting for my InternetSecure account to go live, I have been testing this in TEST mode and it seems to be working great. If you know how to clean up the code or improve it, then please do so and add to the contributions. Enjoy.

Everything went fine until i reached the checkout confirmation page and this is the error i received:

1054 - Unknown column 'popt.products_options_name' in 'field list'

select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where pa.products_id = '600{1}1' and pa.options_id = '1' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '1' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '1' and poval.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Any idea what it is?

If you have ways to improve this please help and post your contribtions.

The only problem that I'm having with this module is that it isn't bringing the customer back to the checkout success page, so they don't get the confirmation that the order was processed (Thank you page).

The only problem that I'm having with this module is that it isn't bringing the customer back to the checkout success page, so they don't get the confirmation that the order was processed (Thank you page).

Did you change the return url to your site's name? Line 458, you'll see a comment there.

Everything went fine until i reached the checkout confirmation page and this is the error i received:

1054 - Unknown column 'popt.products_options_name' in 'field list'

select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where pa.products_id = '600{1}1' and pa.options_id = '1' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '1' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '1' and poval.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Any idea what it is?

Not sure why you are getting that error. I have disabled all other payment modules, and added attributes to some products, I tried everything to create that error but I can't reproduce it. Can you please provide more information about it? What line does it happen at? How modifed is your OSC, is it MS2?

Line 454 of version 1.02:

//ADD YOUR WEBSITE NAME BELOW

$returnurl="http://www.YOURSITE.com/catalog/checkout_process.php";

Change YOURSITE.com to be your websites name. ie. http://www.mysite.com/catalog/checkout_process.php

If your catalog is the root directory then you would have something like:

$returnurl="http://www.YOURSITE.com/checkout_process.php";

Try that.

Change YOURSITE.com to be your websites name. ie. http://www.mysite.com/catalog/checkout_process.php

Try that.

Hehe, I thought that I had done that.

I had changed the line to:

$returnurl="http://www.authenticgeeks.com/osc/checkout_process.php";

But the line that I needed, since I have SSL enabled:

$returnurl="https://authenticgeeks.com/osc/checkout_process.php";

This is the best payment module that I've seen yet for InternetSecure. I talked with them today and implied that I would like to use the Authorize.net module, but they claim that they don't support it for osCommerce.

Oh well, after I corrected that line, everything works great. Thanks a lot!

InternetSecure_MerchantLink_with_ExportScripts

I tested this roughly, but it seems to be working good! This is a better version of the other ones I posted IMHO. I don't consider myseld an expert so if anyone knows how to improve the code please do so and post it.

1. Added the ability for InternetSecure export scripts.

2. Once buyer makes payment and is approved InternetSecure exports the details to your site and updates the status of the order if it's approved.

3. I also added a security code you can use to verify that the data being passed was from InternetSecure and you shop.

4. Plus same features from other versions in this.

ALL changes can be made from admin, no need to edit any lines anymore.

I hope some of you can try this out and tell me what you think. I still haven't gone LIVE with my site, but all the test I've been running seem to be working good. If you are still not sure if the data being passed is right it may be a good idea to manually check some orders just to be safe.

I think I will try to add ability to compare the total passed from InternetSecure and your site as another check. I also want to add a splash page, that shows that buyer is being transferred to IS for payment.

Hope you enjoy.

InternetSecure_MerchantLink_with_ExportScripts

1. Added the ability for InternetSecure export scripts.

Very nice. I will be testing this out tonight. It should fix the problem that I'm having with Firefox with the previous version of your script.

I am still not live with InternetSecure either. One thing I noticed, with the returnurl that I had problem with yesterday, after I fixed it, it worked fine for IE, but didn't work in Firefox. Oh well, I really appreciate everything that you are doing. I will be working on my own contribution at some point in the near future that will allow customers to book appointments online.

Very nice. I will be testing this out tonight. It should fix the problem that I'm having with Firefox with the previous version of your script.

I am still not live with InternetSecure either. One thing I noticed, with the returnurl that I had problem with yesterday, after I fixed it, it worked fine for IE, but didn't work in Firefox. Oh well, I really appreciate everything that you are doing. I will be working on my own contribution at some point in the near future that will allow customers to book appointments online.

The new 1.3 module works PERFECTLY! You are awesome!

Not sure about XML, it may be too difficult. I was testing this myself and I got a problem where orders get updated to processed ok by InternetSecure, but if the buyer clicks continue at InternetSecures site, then they are brought back to my site and te status gets updated to pending. Did you experience this? It may just be a small bug in my site, but I want to make sure that it's not.

New update fixes the small bug I mention. It seems that 1.3 was updating the order status correctly, but when the buyer clicks on return to site, then the order status is changed again to the default status (you can see all of this in the order details).

I hope I fixed it, 1.4 seems to be the correct version to use. If you notice any bugs please post them here.

Anyone know how to secure the internetsecure_ml.php page with user and password? InternetSecure mentions you can use authenication for the export script page, but I'm not sure how to do that, do I do it with htaccess?

New update fixes the small bug I mention. It seems that 1.3 was updating the order status correctly, but when the buyer clicks on return to site, then the order status is changed again to the default status (you can see all of this in the order details).

I hope I fixed it, 1.4 seems to be the correct version to use. If you notice any bugs please post them here.

Anyone know how to secure the internetsecure_ml.php page with user and password? InternetSecure mentions you can use authenication for the export script page, but I'm not sure how to do that, do I do it with htaccess?

I have not noticed the bug you mentioned, but I will test it out.

.htaccess is the way I would assume that you do the authentication, since it's HTTP Authentication. I am testing it right now as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Try that.

----------

I have the same error. Which file should I open to change the web address?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

qm360 Just use the latest version 1.6, you don't need to modify any of the code. Just change the options in the admon section when you enable this module.

I have been using this for over 1 month now and have not had any problems. I have printed dozens of orders and compared the OSC order to the InternetSecure orders and they match. This contribution seems to be working well.

If you find a bug or know how to improve the code, please feel free to do so.

• 2 months later...

I installet this contribution tonite.

I have checked that all files were properly uploaded to the correct directories, but Internetsecure does not show up in my admin panel, modutes, payments

Did I miss something

• 2 months later...

I have had a small problem with this contribution.

My customer selected his products and then did the checkout. He selected his shipping option and then selected the Internet Secure payment option. Once he selected continue he was brought to the Internet secure site to enter his credit card info. He found that his 3 digit verify code on the card was worn off so he closed the browser window and called me a cople of hours later.

The problem is that the order was recorded in the database and its status was pending. If I had not heared from him I would be waiting for the email from Internet Secure, and waiting and waiting. I sent him a PayPal email invoice to complete the payment and set then the status of the dud order to processing. I don't think the people at Internet Secure like it that PayPal gets the business.

Is there a way to prevent the entry of the order into thedatabase until the payment is completed in the Internet Secure website so I don't record these dropped orders as proper orders?

I like these mods, there fun! ...65 70 72 75 80 85 125+ contributions installed and counting...

Tools I'm using: OSC2.2 milestone2, Filezilla for FTP, PHP Designer 2007PE (nice), Araxis Merge 6.5 to compare files, XP(my box), Remote Server is shared Apache 1.3 Cpanel, CURL, and PHPmyAdmin through my hosts Cpanel to mess up the database.

• 3 months later...

Hi Everybody

I have done as much research as possible before asking, but I am stumped.

I installed the InternetSecure MerchantLink contribution and put the files in the right places, but nothing shows up in osCommerce. I click on the Modules and then Payment, and it isn't there. The instructions say that no code revisions are needed, so presumably it will auto-recognize.

Can anyone shed some light? I installed 1.7

Help!?!

Thanks!

Robert Wein

• 5 months later...

Hey Guys

If anyone knows how to set up the pre-auth function for internet secure, let me know.

here is a link to internet secure's help page for pre-auth, you need to add one line of code somewhere, however I have no idea where to add it

I need this done asap and am willing to pay $35 to someone to add one line of code where it needs to be put

get at me ASAP

https://www.internetsecure.com/merchants/sh...e.asp?page=paut

I see that Internet Secure is now offering Interac Payments. I believe this functionality is added to this contribution once you set it up with them.

From their website:

July 25, 2007 - InternetSecure Makes INTERAC Online Available to Canadian Dollar Merchants InternetSecure is pleased to offer you INTERAC Online, an additional payment type for your existing cdnflag.gif Canadian Dollar InternetSecure account. The INTERAC Online service is a payment option that allows consumers to pay for goods and services on the Internet directly from their bank account. For a limited time, we will add this new feature to your account with no additional setup fees or monthly fees!

I like these mods, there fun! ...65 70 72 75 80 85 125+ contributions installed and counting...

Tools I'm using: OSC2.2 milestone2, Filezilla for FTP, PHP Designer 2007PE (nice), Araxis Merge 6.5 to compare files, XP(my box), Remote Server is shared Apache 1.3 Cpanel, CURL, and PHPmyAdmin through my hosts Cpanel to mess up the database.

• 2 weeks later...
I installed the InternetSecure MerchantLink contribution and put the files in the right places, but nothing shows up in osCommerce. I click on the Modules and then Payment, and it isn't there. The instructions say that no code revisions are needed, so presumably it will auto-recognize.

I am having the exact same problem... anyone out there can shed some light on this? :blink:

p_j_o

I am having the exact same problem... anyone out there can shed some light on this? :blink:

p_j_o

I am having the same problem also, except that it does show in the config menu and i've configured it. I'm tried to do everything as its outlined in the readme and what has been posted on these forums. :-)

http://futurevisionhid.sandbox.extric.com if anyone could point out to me what i'm doing wrong. this project has turned out to be one giant thing rather than a quick install and configure.

Edited by zegron