• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

InternetSecure MerchantLink

dailce

I have setup the IS module but they are not very helpful to get it working.

With the test settings, if I place an order, I just get an email with:

"Subject: Extra Order Info: #20

Order #20

Middle: 01221002"

Any suggestions about how to fix this?

Elavon (http://www.elavon.com/) wants to charge me $899.00 for Internet Secure account. Does that sound right???? or is it a scam??

Edited by casemaker

OK...ignore my post. I found the glitch which was just setting a new personality in my email client.

I have setup the IS module but they are not very helpful to get it working.

With the test settings, if I place an order, I just get an email with:

"Subject: Extra Order Info: #20

Order #20

Middle: 01221002"

Any suggestions about how to fix this?

• 1 month later...

I have had a small problem with this contribution.

My customer selected his products and then did the checkout. He selected his shipping option and then selected the Internet Secure payment option. Once he selected continue he was brought to the Internet secure site to enter his credit card info. He found that his 3 digit verify code on the card was worn off so he closed the browser window and called me a cople of hours later.

The problem is that the order was recorded in the database and its status was pending. If I had not heared from him I would be waiting for the email from Internet Secure, and waiting and waiting. I sent him a PayPal email invoice to complete the payment and set then the status of the dud order to processing. I don't think the people at Internet Secure like it that PayPal gets the business.

I have setup my site live and have encountered only one problem. The Internetsecure script points to a file in a directory that is empty.

/_cart/postapproval.mhtml

Anyone have any suggestions. Tech support at Internetsecure won't offer any help with OSC.

Is there a way to prevent the entry of the order into thedatabase until the payment is completed in the Internet Secure website so I don't record these dropped orders as proper orders?

• 2 weeks later...

I have set my Internetsecure cart live and have processed a tranction but it also produced this error message.

'Export Script for transaction RN# 1293282500.93B1 FAILED.

Reason:Expected string (security_phrase_here) was not present in the response message.'

It seems that internetsecure is writing to an mhtml file in a cart directory, but that directory is empty.

Also, there is no mhtml file in the contrib.

Do you have any thoughts about a fix for this issue?

• 2 months later...

I have set my Internetsecure cart live and have processed a tranction but it also produced this error message.

'Export Script for transaction RN# 1293282500.93B1 FAILED.

Reason:Expected string (security_phrase_here) was not present in the response message.'

It seems that internetsecure is writing to an mhtml file in a cart directory, but that directory is empty.

Also, there is no mhtml file in the contrib.

Do you have any thoughts about a fix for this issue?

Not sure but /_cart/postapproval.mhtml is not part of this contribution.

Maybe it's a part of InternetSecure's?? If you check the code of this contribution mhtml is not used anywhere!

Are you sure your InternetSecure settings are set up correctly?

Check your InternetSecure Export Script options at Internetsecure.com.

These are the only settings I have in the export scripts:

Domain Name: should be the domain of your catalog directory ie. http://www.mysite.com OR http://www.mysite.com/catalog

Web Page: /internetsecure_ml.php

HTTP Authentication Details (if applicable)

Set up a Password and user name here if using http auth.

Approvals Only: should be checked.

and finally set your alert email

Edited by dailce

I have a discount coupon module installed(http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4269) and while it works and passes to InternetSecure_ml.php okay the Total does not reflect the discount that was given from the coupon code. I am not sure if this has addressed in a new version than I am using but any assistance would be appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

I have a discount coupon module installed(http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4269) and while it works and passes to InternetSecure_ml.php okay the Total does not reflect the discount that was given from the coupon code. I am not sure if this has addressed in a new version than I am using but any assistance would be appreciated

I have the exact same problem and it is so frustrating. I also have the problem with orders being set to 'pending' even if the payment was not completed properly through internet Secure.

Can someone PLEASE work on this!!! I am not a programmer and have no knowledge about how to fix this. I would be extremely grateful.

• 5 months later...

I installed InternetSecure_MerchantLink_with_ExportScripts_v1.9.2 and it seems to work fine during checkout, it charges my card and the transaction shows up in the admin of my shopping cart, but when I am returned to my site I get the following error message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order_total in /home/megplus/public_html/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 13

what have I done wrong?

Dan

PS - I am adding this reply again because I prevously added it in the wrong area.

• 3 weeks later...

How to add support for "token" (card replacement value?). I don't want to save customer's credit-card on my server. So, I want to use "token" based security setup from Internet Secure.

-> When a customer makes a purchase and uses a credit-card for the first time, Internet Secure issues a "token" for that customer.

-> The token is passed back to you (from Internet Secure export scripts)

-> You can save this token in OSC tables and link it to customer id or something

-> Next time, customer purchases something. You can pass "token" information as well.

-> If token is received, InternetSecure will retrieve customer's credit card information so that customer does not have to re-enter all credit-card details again.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

Good evening all. I am currently setting up an OSCommerce store and have an internetSecure merchant account and have installed this contribution. Everything seems to be OK, BUT everything I read here mentions that the user is taken to the Internet Secure site for Cc entry...that is not the case here. I have this module as well as an another mod...well, contribution I guess we call them, for interac enabled. Is there something I have to configure to push the user to the internetSecure page for CC info entry instead? Also, in attempting to test with it working the way it is, on submission I don't even think it makes it to InternetSecure and I have a Transaction declined. (1800829120-1881270148) displayed i, a pink bg div or td at the top of the checkoutpage. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 months later...

Hi, folks:

I am trying to install this module for InternetSecure MerchantLink into OSCommerce 2.2. The install instructions are not at all clear. The most verbose steps say:

3. Drag and drop files into your site

4. Configure your options for this module.

For security code enter something!

Ok. So which files are to be copied into which directories? There are three versions of internetsecure_ml.php in different directories of the module catalog directory. Should the files be copied individually or should the module catalog directory be copied in its entirety? If so, then into which OSCommerce directory?

Next, how to configure the options for the module? Are options specified in the code? If so, in which version of internetsecure_ml.php? If not, are they under admin somewhere?

I must say that as a software developer, a product with inadequate documentation such as this would never have made it into production.

Finally, are there other support mechanisms / forums / venues for this module - or for other modules to accomplish the same thing?

Thank you for your help,

Fred

Edited by Fredo7

Ok, let me answer my own post. So far, the installation works in test mode. Here are the installation steps:

1. Edit the downloaded module source file catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/internetsecure_ml.php

Change lines 11 and 12 to be more descriptive. Change to:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_INTERNETSECURE_TEXT_TITLE', 'InternetSecure Credit Card');

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_INTERNETSECURE_TEXT_DESCRIPTION', 'InternetSecure Credit Card')

2. Installation. My directory structure is from an old 1.0 or earlier OS Commerce installation, upgraded to version 2, so the directory structure may be somewhat different from a clean install of the current version.

a. Copy module source file catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/internetsecure_ml.php

to server store includes/languages/english/modules/payment/

b. Copy module source file catalog/includes/modules/payment/internetsecure_ml.php

to server store includes/modules/payment/

c. Do NOT copy module source file catalog/internetsecure_ml.php

to anywhere.

d. Copy module source catalog/images/*

to server store images/

(except do not copy thumbs.db)

I *think* this is the correct location - further testing will tell.

e. All configuration appears to be done online. Log on to your store.

Go to the administration panel -> Modules -> Payment modules. You will see the new entry for "InternetSecure Credit Card". Click on the information icon on that line to confirm that it is the InternetSecure payment mechanism.

Click on the Install button for that entry. Then click on the Edit button for that entry. Complete the various fields. Be sure to enter a unique Security Code (which you make up).

Set the transaction mode to Declined or Approved for testing. Set it to Live to go live.

Hope this helps,

Fred

Additional configuration information:

First, let me note that this is for the InternetSecure Merchant Link interface, although it probably also applies to the Merchant Direct interface.

When you are configuring the module in OSCommerce Administration (via your website), you will see a module field named "USD Merchant ID". You need to enter your Gateway ID in this field, not your Merchant ID. The confusion is a result of historical Canadian vs US terminology of this field.

Fred

HELP requested: InternetSecure Merchant Link module fails - missing discount coupons table.

I have an OSCommerce 0.x site that was upgraded to version 2.2. The directory structure probably is somewhat different than the official 2.2 installation. This store does not use the Discount Coupons module.

I installed the InternetSecure Merchant Link module version 1.9.2 from

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4351

When the basic (default) Credit Card module is installed, payment works fine. However, when the basic Credit Card module is removed, OSCommerce fails on the Order Confirmation page with this error:

1146 - Table 'mystore.discount_coupons_to_orders' doesn't exist

select coupons_id from discount_coupons_to_orders where orders_id = 182

[TEP STOP]

I took a look at includes/modules/payment/internetsecure_ml.php. It contains quite a bit of code pertaining to coupons, but according to the release notes, coupons still do not work with Internet Secure.

* Option 1: I could delete the coupon code from the Internet Secure module and hope that nothing else breaks. But hacking code is always risky.

* Option 2: I could install the Discount Coupon module. I downloaded Discount Coupon Codes 3.34 from

www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4269/category,all/search,Discount+Coupon+Codes

The installation notes are quite convoluted and involve a significant amount of source patches. Indeed, there are several unresolved support threads on installing this module. Here's one thread:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/232184-table-discount-coupons-doesnt-exist/

* Option 3: I could add database table defines and create tables in the database. For example, this thread suggests the changes:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/topic/232184-table-discount-coupons-doesnt-exist/

another thread:

http://www.ez-oscommerce.com/oscommerce-support/index.php-t266383.html

But hacking the database doesn't seem like a viable solution, either.

So.... help would certainly be appreciated asap.

Finally, since there is hardly any traffic on this forum, are there other support venues?

Thanks very much:

This is the solution that I implemented:

I edited the OSCommerce InternetSecure payment module:

my store /includes.modules/payment/internetsecure_ml.php

I commented out the discount coupons code in these areas:

lines 207-213

lines 473-498

(a search for "coupon" will find these sections).

I tested and then InternetSecure tested from their end. It is live and working ok at this time.

I hope this will help anyone else who encounters this problem.

Cheers,

Fred

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Everything works except the export script for me. I have setup IS to send the report to ' mystore/cart/postapprovals.mhtml.'

However, there is no file with that name on my site, and I don't know how to locate it.

• 4 months later...

I am using this InternetSecure module. It works great except that the emails sent to us do not include the sales tax, shipping charge or total charge. This info is going through the bank account. Looking at the module code, it looks like this information is supposed to be included in the email it generates. Using osCommerce 2.2 RC2 and the latest release on the module. Any ideas why that part of the module script might be failing?