• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

InternetSecure MerchantLink

dailce

it is being installed correctly. i was having the same problem as you guys, i was looking for the title of the mod, but its under "credit card" as a payment option.

you can rename this under /includes/languages/english/modules/payment/internetsecure_ml.php

change in that file:

define('MODULE_PAYMENT_INTERNETSECURE_TEXT_TITLE', 'Credit Card');

to whatever you want the option to be called. i put it as ISecure

• 3 weeks later...

I have installed internet secure Merchant link 1.7 but i have a problem with products attributes. If my product have not attribute it's ok, my module work perfectly but if my product have an attribute i have an error in the checkout confirmation page :

1054 - Unknown column 'popt.products_options_name' in 'field list'

select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from products_options popt, products_options_values poval, products_attributes pa where pa.products_id = '600{1}1' and pa.options_id = '1' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '1' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '1' and poval.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Nice contribution. I installed the Internet Secure merchant link as the instructions laid out and I've got it to 'almost' work - defaults to my US account, but I believe that's because I have something set up wrong int he OS admin. Trouble is, while the script will talk to internet secure and payment can be collected, when Internet Secure sends the client back to OS, I get this error -

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order_total in /catalog/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 13

I've tried everything that I know of. Any suggestions?

Edited by severin101

• 4 months later...
when Internet Secure sends the client back to OS, I get this error -

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class order_total in /catalog/includes/classes/order_total.php on line 13

I am also getting this problem. Anyone know how to fix it?

I fixed it! I compared through different versions of osCommerce and I figured it out, really easy too. The problem applied to other payment modules too, not just this one.

You have to move this bit of code around:

// load the before_process function from the payment modules
 $payment_modules->before_process();

in checkout_process.php. You have to move it from below where it includes order_total.php to above it.

Here's a before and after:

BEFORE:

// load selected payment module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
 $payment_modules = new payment($payment);

// load the selected shipping module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
 $shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order;

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
 $order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

AFTER:

// load selected payment module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'payment.php');
 $payment_modules = new payment($payment);

// load the selected shipping module
 require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'shipping.php');
 $shipping_modules = new shipping($shipping);

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order.php');
 $order = new order;

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'order_total.php');
 $order_total_modules = new order_total;

$order_totals = $order_total_modules->process();

This module still is completely broken for me. It doesn't give errors anymore, but it also doesn't function properly.

• Does not subtract stock from my inventory. I've seen it do it, but not every time. This is my major problem.

• Doesn't change to the final status unless the user clicks the continue button on the checkout successful page. I can't guarantee every customer to click that.

• 4 months later...

I want the module changed so it only records an order once the customer has passed the entering their card info page and gotten approved

i am ready to pay someone to change the module to make it work as i just described

pm me

• 8 months later...

Hello, I am considering installing the InternetSecure Merchant Link add-on in order to become PCI compliant. In reading through the information at Elavon (the processing company behind InternetSecure) I noticed this comment about Taxes:

There are a number of shopping carts with modules that will perform full tax calculations according to your particular federal or state requirements. These taxes would need to be included as a "product" in your code in order for the Gateway to calculate it into the total dollar amount for authorization and to ensure that it will be properly itemized on your receipts.

Can someone tell me if this presents any problems with an osCommerce shopping cart set-up...do we have to somehow change anything to get the tax amount to process, or not? Anyone using this who also charges tax, please comment on your experience. (Actually anyone using this mod right now please feel free to share your experience with it and with InternetSecure in general. I am an Elavon customer already but we need to switch to online processing from manual processing and feedback here is most helpful.)

Thanks!

Tamara

Hello, I am considering installing the InternetSecure Merchant Link add-on in order to become PCI compliant. In reading through the information at Elavon (the processing company behind InternetSecure) I noticed this comment about Taxes:

Can someone tell me if this presents any problems with an osCommerce shopping cart set-up...do we have to somehow change anything to get the tax amount to process, or not? Anyone using this who also charges tax, please comment on your experience. (Actually anyone using this mod right now please feel free to share your experience with it and with InternetSecure in general. I am an Elavon customer already but we need to switch to online processing from manual processing and feedback here is most helpful.)

Thanks!

Tamara

I'm in Canada and have set up tax rates in OSC through localizations, forgot how I did, it was a long time ago. But it involves setting up zones with rates.

The IS module works with taxes, been using it for last 4 years with no troubles.

I'm in Canada and have set up tax rates in OSC through localizations, forgot how I did, it was a long time ago. But it involves setting up zones with rates.

The IS module works with taxes, been using it for last 4 years with no troubles.

Thanks, yes I have the tax zones all set up. The wording from the Elavon page is what had me worried, they act like the tax rate has to be passed to them as a product, which seems odd, but if you are not having any issues with that I will move forward, thank you!! I may have more questions as I get through the install and testing phase! :-)

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I have just installed the latest version of this and I can see it now on my checkout page.

Do I need to configure a return url as earlier verions stated this was necessary, but this version (1.6 with bug fix) there is no place for a return url?

Thanks,

Patrick.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have just installed the latest version of this and I can see it now on my checkout page.

Do I need to configure a return url as earlier verions stated this was necessary, but this version (1.6 with bug fix) there is no place for a return url?

Thanks,

Patrick.

no, just drag and drop the new files. configuration takes place in the admin and internetsecure.com's export options.

• 1 month later...

great contribution, works fine, my account is live! :)

BUT there is one minor glitch I'm experiencing - NO IMAGES of internet secure, or visa logo etc is appearing. I believe I have uploaded them to the right folder - catalog/images, if ANYONE can kindly shed light on where I might have made a mistake

Please help!

Thanks!

great contribution, works fine, my account is live! :)

BUT there is one minor glitch I'm experiencing - NO IMAGES of internet secure, or visa logo etc is appearing. I believe I have uploaded them to the right folder - catalog/images, if ANYONE can kindly shed light on where I might have made a mistake

Please help!

Thanks!

Sorry my bad, has to do with some code I changed on my site for payment images. I have the following. I will set it back to previous versions.

<?php

//Payment Image

for ($j=0, $n2=sizeof($selection[$i]['fields']); $j<$n2; $j++) {

echo $selection[$i]['fields'][$j]['payment_image'];

}

?>

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I have the discount mod installed> Is there anyway to pass this discount on to internetsecure? Everthing else appears to be working properly except the discount.

Elavon (http://www.elavon.com/) wants to charge me $899.00 for Internet Secure account. Does that sound right???? or is it a scam??

Is there anyone supporting this add-on?

I need this to support Reward Bonus Points add-on. Will it do that?

Edited by Dennisra

Elavon (http://www.elavon.com/) wants to charge me $899.00 for Internet Secure account. Does that sound right???? or is it a scam??

Contact InternetSecure.com directly to setup an account. There is a set up fee, I think we paid $100 and there is also a monthly fee.

Transactions have a small fee and merchant discount rate (percentage the credit card companies charge).

Anyone who has this integrated with the add-on Reward Bonus Points add-on please contact me by private message.

I'll look into it, but can't promise you anything - sorry :(

I do want to add more features and hop I can soon - just need time.

If there are any more experts that can help, then that would be great.

After I complete a test order at InternetSecure I am returned to my site checkout_process.php page but it is a blank page and the order is never processed by my site. Any suggestions what might be going on?

• 2 months later...

I must be missing something since I uploaded the Internetsecure files to the appropriate directories.

However, line 459 is $prod_code = $order->products[$i]['model'];

There is nothing that suggests a place to add my url.

What is the correct way to install?

I installet this contribution tonite.

I have checked that all files were properly uploaded to the correct directories, but Internetsecure does not show up in my admin panel, modutes, payments

Did I miss something

I had the same problem, but discovered it is the "credit card" link in the payment modules section, just below the COD link.