• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

FAQ Desk Errors

I've installed the FAQ Desk v1.01.1 and I get the following errors which I dont know how to fix.

Firstly, In Admin after creating a couple of categories and then adding FAQ to a category I and if I want to delete that FAQ I get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_reverse() in /xxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxxx/catalog/admin/includes/functions/faqdesk_general.php on line 206

Secondly the three images are way outsize and and takes up 3/4 of the page. And I'm not certain what the purpose of all the images are. I cant delete them as it deletes the image completely from the server. If I disable the 3 images in Front Page settings it does not disable the images they still show up.

I dont know how to fix this and would appreciate any help whatsoever. I've tried going thru the forum and havent found a solution and I uninstalled the mod and re-installed it twice now and its still not right.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanking you in advance.

Rose

The strong survive BUT the best succeed !!

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax

• 6 months later...
I've installed the FAQ Desk v1.01.1 and I get the following errors which I dont know how to fix.

Firstly, In Admin after creating a couple of categories and then adding FAQ to a category I and if I want to delete that FAQ I get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_array_reverse() in /xxx/xxxx/xxxx/xxxxx/catalog/admin/includes/functions/faqdesk_general.php on line 206

Searching for the bugging tep_array_reverse() I found an entry telling:

change tep_array_reverse into array_reverse

Appearantly the contribution has been initially written for an osCommerce version from the time before times and later the tep variant of array_reverse has been dumped and replaced by the original PHP function. As nobody deleted FAQ very much the 'bug' survived :D

I can't comment on the rest as I do not know the contribution. There are some serious updates to this contribution so maybe you should take a look at these to see if they resolve this kind of problems (but maybe you did that already a looong time ago....)

HTH

Edited by wheeloftime