• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

View All in a specific category product_listing.php

bitera

Hi,

I am trying to add a link next to the Results: 1 2 3 4 5 >> area that allows customers to "View All" items in a given category.

The Display would look Like: Result Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 >> View All

The Line I have been looking at in product_listing.phg is:

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></td>

The value MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS could be used I just am not sure how to get it to show all items in a given category on a page. Just started working on it. If anyone has done this I would appreciate your comments.

TIA,

John

--

John Cannon

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I am trying to add a link next to the Results: 1 2 3 4 5 >> area that allows customers to "View All" items in a given category.

The Display would look Like: Result Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 >> View All

The Line I have been looking at in product_listing.phg is:

<td class="smallText" align="right"><?php echo TEXT_RESULT_PAGE . ' ' . $listing_split->display_links(MAX_DISPLAY_PAGE_LINKS, tep_get_all_get_params(array('page', 'info', 'x', 'y'))); ?></td>

The value MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS could be used I just am not sure how to get it to show all items in a given category on a page. Just started working on it. If anyone has done this I would appreciate your comments.

TIA,

John

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks,

John

--

John Cannon

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks,

John

Good question and a good idea!

Where can you find the page where that code "MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS " is defined?

I am thinking you could add more code to increase the value and then simply add this to another

<td></td> next to the first table data field.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
Good question and a good idea!

Where can you find the page where that code "MAX_DISPLAY_SEARCH_RESULTS " is defined?

I am thinking you could add more code to increase the value and then simply add this to another

<td></td> next to the first table data field.

Steve

It is under /includes/modules/product_listing.php

I am still working on this one. Anyone have any ideas or help. It will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,

John

--

John Cannon

Archived