Feedmachine

lech

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hi there

This script has worked brilliantly for me but now I have modified my products_description table to include 4 more fileds I get an error its an internal server error but it gives no specifics.

is there something i need to modify to get it work again?

More information can be provided if required?

Thanks in advance

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I've installed this contribution but I get the following error message when I run it:-

languages array built currencies array built taxes array built countries array built categories array built 1104 - The SELECT would examine more than MAX_JOIN_SIZE rows; check your WHERE and use SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1 or SET SQL_MAX_JOIN_SIZE=# if the SELECT is okay

SELECT s.*, cd.*, c.*, ptc.*, mi.*, m.*, pd.*, p.*, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price FROM products p LEFT JOIN products_description pd ON p.products_id = pd.products_id LEFT JOIN manufacturers m ON p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id LEFT JOIN manufacturers_info mi ON m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id AND pd.language_id = mi.languages_id LEFT JOIN products_to_categories ptc ON pd.products_id = ptc.products_id LEFT JOIN specials s ON ptc.products_id = s.products_id LEFT JOIN categories c ON ptc.categories_id = c.categories_id LEFT JOIN categories_description cd ON c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND pd.language_id = cd.language_id WHERE pd.language_id IN(1) AND p.products_status = 1 ORDER BY p.products_id, c.categories_id

[TEP STOP]

Any ideas?

Try adding this to feedmachine_config.php:

define('PERFORMANCE_SKIP_LOAD_ATTRIBUTES', true);

(So long as you do not require attribute information for feed generation)

It is quite strange that this should be happening though - I have ran feedmachine on very large sites. How many products does your site have and how extensively do you use attributes?

Hi

Thanks for the quick reply. The site has about 1700 products and only uses attributes for about 10 of them. I have put the suggested code into the feedmachine_config.php file but it comes back with the same error.

Perhaps try the recommendation in the SQL error. I am not sure how to do this: maybe you put the "SET SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1" in the relevant query or run a seperate query. Have a look at the documentation at mysql.org or for a possibly more friendly answer, search the web.

Good luck

Edited by lech

Done it!

I've put the sql_big_selects in as below and it now runs

//Build Categories

$categories = array();

tep_db_query("set sql_big_selects=1");$categories_query = tep_db_query('SELECT * FROM categories c, categories_description cd WHERE c.categories_id = cd.categories_id');

while( $categories_row = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query) ) {

$cat_path = array();

$categories[ $categories_row['categories_id'] ][ $categories_row['language_id'] ] = category_path($categories_row['categories_id'], $categories_row['language_id'], $cat_path);

}

The only problem I have now is that all the prices are zero

Hi there

yesterday my feedmachine worked fine. Today I get this error

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 134479872) (tried to allocate 4453678 bytes) in /home/ollyno1/public_html/jbosolutions/admin/feedmachine.php on line 414

The only thing I think I have done is changed in the order status table from delivered to desptached.

Thanks

Hi there

yesterday my feedmachine worked fine. Today I get this error

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 134479872) (tried to allocate 4453678 bytes) in /home/ollyno1/public_html/jbosolutions/admin/feedmachine.php on line 414

The only thing I think I have done is changed in the order status table from delivered to desptached.

Thanks

Hi

I cahnged back the field but it makes no difference I still get this error. I do not know what else it could be.

• 1 month later...

I just found this contribution and I love the idea of flexibiliy and easy addition of new feeds, but it seems the potential of it has been missed, why isn't anyone sharing their config file?

If we all pooled together we could have a massive feedmachine version that could generate feeds for many different sites! Why are people not sharing, it would be great for all of us!!

Am I missing something?

I just received an e-mail from google.. Here is part of it:

2. Include additional required attributes: After February 2007, we will no longer list items that don't meet a minimal number of attributes. In order for your items to be searchable on Froogle and Google Base, you'll need to include at least one additional attribute along with the required ones you're currently submitting. For a list of required attributes for "Products" bulk uploads, please visit the following link:

http://base.google.com/base/products.html

I believe the array has all but one of the required "attributes". Well, the ID attribute. Any thoughts on this from anyone? Its pretty late and I am quite tired so yea lol.

• 2 months later...

I have nested categories for products (3 categories deep ie: Motherboards => Asus => AMD) and I need to output just the root (Motherboards) category.

In my feedmachine_config file, I have:

'product category' => array('name' => 'FEED_CATEGORY',

'type' => 'KEYWORD',

'options' => array('STRIP_HTML', 'HTML_ENTITIES', 'STRIP_CRLF')

and below that I have:

'category_output_type' => 3,

The csv created always shows "Asus" as the category field, although it should display the parent "Motherboards" category.

Does anybody know how to fix this?

• 1 month later...
The csv created always shows "Asus" as the category field, although it should display the parent "Motherboards" category.

I have exactly the same problem. When Shopping.com tries to use the file some products are not added to the correct category so i would rather use the parent category only.

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

I seem to be having trouble getting the keyword FEED_FINAL_PRICE_WITH_TAX to add the VAT correctly on. The text file is currently only outputting the EX VAT price with that keyword.

In addition, is there any way to include the lowest shipping costs available to the customer in the feed or is that something that could only be worked out at checkout?

Thanks!

Edited by Brucie

Hi All,

This sounds like an interesting mod. I need an easy way of creating my Google Base file, as my old one was rejected by Google and needs to be re-done. A few questions for you folks:

1. Is this easy to install?

2. Is v 2.13 the latest 'full' install or just an update?

3. Are there any necessary SQL changes to make, or do you just copy the three .PHP files up and tweak if needed?

4. Does the created file include the all-important URL of the product?

5. Is this compatible with SEO-URL's?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by minuteman1970

Folks,

Let me just say that this was one of the fastested contribs I have ever installed! Only took about 10 minutes. Many thanks to those involved in it's making.

I am wondering how I can add the 'Product Model' to the feed file. Can someone please advise?

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Are you using the correct currency code for the feed (default USD)?

Can I first of all just say...fantastic contribution! And I promise Im not just saying that to get help, I've previously looked at the store feeds contrib, which seems to be quite...well impossible if you have a mass of contributions installed such as I do. feedmachine seems like an ideal solution;

However, afte setting the config, uploading and testing I'm getting the following error. I'm no SQL expert, so dont know where to start, has anyone else come across this, or can anyone advise what might be causing it;

catalog path: /home/tractorm/public_html/

languages array built

currencies array built

taxes array built

countries array built

categories array built

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')

AND p.products_status = 1

ORDER BY p.products_id' at line 9SELECT s.*, cd.*, c.*, ptc.*, mi.*, m.*, pd.*, p.*, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price

FROM products p LEFT JOIN products_description pd ON p.products_id = pd.products_id

LEFT JOIN manufacturers m ON p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id

LEFT JOIN manufacturers_info mi ON m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id AND pd.language_id = mi.languages_id

LEFT JOIN products_to_categories ptc ON pd.products_id = ptc.products_id

LEFT JOIN specials s ON ptc.products_id = s.products_id

LEFT JOIN categories c ON ptc.categories_id = c.categories_id

LEFT JOIN categories_description cd ON c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND pd.language_id = cd.language_id

WHERE pd.language_id IN()

ORDER BY p.products_id[TEP STOP]

Can I first of all just say...fantastic contribution! And I promise Im not just saying that to get help, I've previously looked at the store feeds contrib, which seems to be quite...well impossible if you have a mass of contributions installed such as I do. feedmachine seems like an ideal solution;

However, afte setting the config, uploading and testing I'm getting the following error. I'm no SQL expert, so dont know where to start, has anyone else come across this, or can anyone advise what might be causing it;

languages array built

currencies array built

taxes array built

countries array built

categories array built

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')

ORDER BY p.products_id' at line 9SELECT s.*, cd.*, c.*, ptc.*, mi.*, m.*, pd.*, p.*, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price

FROM products p LEFT JOIN products_description pd ON p.products_id = pd.products_id

LEFT JOIN manufacturers_info mi ON m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id AND pd.language_id = mi.languages_id

LEFT JOIN categories_description cd ON c.categories_id = cd.categories_id AND pd.language_id = cd.language_id

Just in case it is relevant, my server is running MySQL version 5.0.27-standard-log

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here :blush:

languages array built

currencies array built

taxes array built

countries array built

categories array built

Cumparaturi4all