• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

HELP with Products Listing

I am in need of a contribution that lists ALL of my products on one page, then next to each product there is a text field where customers can enter in a quantity and at teh bottom of the page there is an ADD TO CART button.

Zen Cart has this built in (yes I was foolish enough to try another cart back in the day, but I quickly realized that the original is always the best!) and osCommerce has a Product Listing control in the admin but I can not get things to work correncly for me.

I was under the impression that the Product Listing feature would be on the index.php page and I can not have that, so I have made a copy of index.php and renamed it all_products.php in hopes that I can just get my problem solved that way (I am using STS Templates so it didn't affect my index.php) but have had no luck.

I also messed with some of the contributions on my all_products.php page but had no luck there. You can see the page: http://www.breathingcolor.com/bc/catalog/all_products.php

All in all any suggestions or a point in the right direction would be helpful. If need be I am willing to pay for a "from the ground up" version of this and donate it to the contribution mix.

Thanks for any help in advance!!

Rob