• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Edit Welcome Page Navigation bar?

WingingIt

After having installed the Purchase Without Account contribution (which I love), I realized that the text in the "Wecome Guest" line (fo you want to log in or create?), in what I thought was the main body, was inappropriate. Reading that, a customer would still think he or she had to sign up for an account. I'd like to change the text, if not the function, but I can't find the appropriate file. I'm sure most of you know where it is - I am the most ignorant of frustrated users.

So, I ask. Would appreciate guidence.

You need to change a language file. Probably this one:

includes/languages/english.php (my stinkin servers down again or I'd tell you for sure)

the line I think is:

define('TEXT_GREETING_GUEST', 'your text goes in here');

hth

TJ

After having installed the Purchase Without Account contribution (which I love), I realized that the text in the "Wecome Guest" line (fo you want to log in or create?), in what I thought was the main body, was inappropriate. Reading that, a customer would still think he or she had to sign up for an account. I'd like to change the text, if not the function, but I can't find the appropriate file. I'm sure most of you know where it is - I am the most ignorant of frustrated users.

So, I ask. Would appreciate guidence.