• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

paypal

im using this contribution here : http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1753

it does list a support thread but the link does not work. anyways all i have a problem with and this happens on every type of paypal contribution that i have tried

the checkout page should look like this :

demo_PPIPstd02.gif

but mine looks like this :

mypaypal.jpg

anyone got any ideas

Edited by joeldavuk1

Looks like the PayPal Sandbox to me - any chance you are in testing mode? Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

My error - got mixed up. Is it the logo you are missing? You can set up your own PayPal template in your PayPal account to include your logo at the top part of page. The rest of the page is just the standard PayPal format - not sure where you have the first screenshot from. All I have ever seen is the layout as in the second screenshot. Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

• 2 weeks later...