• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1146 - Table 'trojan_test.orders_session_info' doesn't exist

pronane

I am getting the following order at checkout_process.php

insert into orders_session_info (sendto, billto, firstname, lastname, payment, payment_title, payment_amount, payment_currency, payment_currency_val, language, language_id, currency, currency_value, content_type, txn_signature, orders_id) values ('3', '3', 'Paul', 'Ronane', 'paypal', 'PayPal', '64.99', 'EUR', '1.00000000', 'english', '1', 'USD', '1.00000000', 'physical', 'e45f64ade41f8f2ca3bd1d09cd86ab85', '2')

the thing is the username isnt trojan_test, its sometihing else, does anyone know wht i need to do to get this working?

any help would be much appreciated!!

Thanks!

ya , i know that its looking in trojan_test, the thing is the database is called trojan_toolsdirect. I dont konw where its getting trojan_test from. I was installing the paypal IPN v3.0 add-on to oscommerce.

sorry excuse my ignorance, what do you mean includes/local?

catalog/includes/local.

I dont beleive that there is a local folder there, but are you saying that in these folders, there are local configuration files for certain pages?!?!

Btw after you click the "confirm order" button, what page actually is called, is it checkout_process.php? Because if it is, there is no "insert into" sql statement in that php file.

Edited by pronane

• 2 weeks later...

I have been away on holidays so Iam only getting to do this now.

Under the file /includes/local/configure.php

I have the following:

define('DB_SERVER', 'mysql.host.ie');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '*****');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '****');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'trojan_test');

define('CONFIGURE_STATUS_COMPLETED', 1);

define('USE_PCONNECT', 'false');

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

If i change trojan_test to trojan_toolsdirect ( which is the DB name ) , I get the following error when I initally

try to log on to the catalog:

1046 - No database selected

select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from configuration

why is this happening? Because it shouldnt be working for trojan_test as there is no DB called trojan_test!

I assume its on this line in the application_top.php page:

// set the application parameters

$configuration_query = tep_db_query('select configuration_key as cfgKey, configuration_value as cfgValue from ' . TABLE_CONFIGURATION);

while ($configuration = tep_db_fetch_array($configuration_query)) {

define($configuration['cfgKey'], $configuration['cfgValue']);

}

any help would be greatly appreciated, by the way i can log onto the admin console and here are the settings for that:

define('DB_SERVER', '');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', 'mysql');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'osCommerce');

define('STORE_SESSIONS', '');

By the way if i change the catalog/includes/local/configure.php to match the above, it brings me to the oscommerce install page.

However the file under admin/includes/local/configure.php also includes:

define('DB_SERVER', 'mysql.host.ie');

define('DB_SERVER_USERNAME', '*****');

define('DB_SERVER_PASSWORD', '****');

define('DB_DATABASE', 'trojan_test');

define('CONFIGURE_STATUS_COMPLETED', 1);

define('STORE_SESSIONS', 'mysql');

and if i change trojan_test to trojan_toolsdirect, I get the same error 1046.

the database is definately called trojan_toolsdirect though. This is what i cant figure out.

Unless my hosting company has created a trojan_test by accident and not told me/i cant see it from phpmyadmin?!?! And because i did

all the updates i did for the paypal IPN v3.0 upgrade were done to trojan_toolsdirect. Could that be the problem?!?!

Assuming that your install is in a folder called 'catalog' then first of all you need to:

1. Rename or delete the install folder

2. Rename or delete these:

catalog/includes/local/configure.php

catalog/admin/includes/local/configure.php

3. Make sure that these then have the correct information in them:

catalog/includes/configure.php

catalog/admin/includes/configure.php

As long as the local/configure.php files exist by that name on your website then they will override the full configure.php files. The local/configure.php files are for development use only and are a stripped down version of what the configure.php file should be.

Vger

Vger thanks once more for the reply.

i have found the problem though, the company hosting the site, had created another db called test and had created a username and password for it, that was fine for me working untill i installed the paypal ipn on the old DB i.e. toolsdirect not test. Once i changed the DB name and password in the config file it pointed at toolsdirect through, and the host has now deleted the DB called test.