Latest News: (loading..)
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ryana2

EasyPopulate

4 posts in this topic

HI I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but sure....

I recently installed the easy populate contrib. It works fine...I can download and upload EP files.

However I have some queries / problems

Can i change what data I would like the reports to get? FOr example I simply want a EP file to have

Model (with relevant options) and quantities. At the moment the only report I can get which is similar is Model with quantities. But I need the models that have different options to be listed too...

I have roughly 100 products at mo, hoping to increase this to 500 with time. I would estimate that 20% of my products have Attributes attached to them , therefore I need an easy way to adjust stock for not only my products , but my products that come in diff options.

Maybe I'm way off here and I shouldn't have decided to use this contrib...Can anyone advise?

Basically my needs are..

An easy way to change / keep track of stock for products and also products with attributes.

ANy help!!??

THANKS

Aoife

HI I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but sure....

I recently installed the easy populate contrib. It works fine...I can download and upload EP files.

However I have some queries / problems

Can i change what data I would like the reports to get? FOr example I simply want a EP file to have

Model (with relevant options) and quantities. At the moment the only report I can get which is similar is Model with quantities. But I need the models that have different options to be listed too...

I have roughly 100 products at mo, hoping to increase this to 500 with time. I would estimate that 20% of my products have Attributes attached to them , therefore I need an easy way to adjust stock for not only my products , but my products that come in diff options.

Maybe I'm way off here and I shouldn't have decided to use this contrib...Can anyone advise?

Basically my needs are..

An easy way to change / keep track of stock for products and also products with attributes.

ANy help!!??

THANKS

Aoife

HI,

The EP version I have installed has serveral options on what to download, complete, models/quantity etc... maybe the latest version with the attributes addon is a good bet

The options i currently have at the moment are

completed tab

model / price / qty

Model / Category

Foogle

Model / Attributes

I'm pretty sure I have the latest verion of EP. What i need is

Model / Attributes / qty

I know that I can get this with the completed tab, but its such a large file . Hard to work with .

You just need to add quantity to the model/attributes EP file, correct?

What is the version number of your easy populate? Maybe I can help.