• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need to replace 'Orders' with order number

tec

Hi there, i was wondering if there was a way to show the order number?

what i mean is, when you go to admin>orders

select an order and click edit

at the top of the page the page title 'Orders' shows, I would like this to be replaced with the order number of the order selected, does this make sense?

If you are talking about the browser window title, edit:

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

to be:

<title><?php echo TITLE . ' - ' . $oID; ?></title>

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

you know the 'Orders' title that shows in the upper left corner of the center of the page? that is what i am after.

orders001.jpg

i would like it to show the order number that corresponds to the order you are in

Find:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

and change it to:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . ' - ' .  $oID; ?></td>

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Find:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>

and change it to:

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE . ' - ' .  $oID; ?></td>

thank you , it worked wonderfully, have you been told how great you are today?

is there also a way to have the order number show up without hitting edit? like when you are on the orders page and click on someones name, can the order number come up at the top like you have showed me how to do it when you click 'edit'?

The order id should already show up for the selected order in the left hand information window. The top line should start with the order number enclosed in brackets followed by the order date and time.

The order id should already show up for the selected order in the left hand information window. The top line should start with the order number enclosed in brackets followed by the order date and time.

i see it now, sorry about that, it does not show like you said, but, it comes up in the top right corner directly above the order status drop down

Archived