• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Address Book problems

sonictrip.net

Im going blue in the face trying to find a fix for this address problem im having... I can sign up a new customer no probs, enter the address and all other details, account is created. I can log in with the account, place an order, but then on the shipping address page, the address is just blank???

So, i continue with the order and press the "confirm order" button and then the following error pops up:

Warning: mail(): SMTP server response: 550 5.1.1 <> User unknown; rejecting in C:\home\bwear\www\shop\includes\classes\email.php on line 502

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\home\bwear\www\shop\includes\classes\email.php:502) in C:\home\bwear\www\shop\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

So then i check the address_book table on a working OsC store and the one thats not working and i find one difference that looks like it could be related. At the bottom of the address_book table there's a title called "indexes" and under that i see the following info on the working store:

Indexes: Keyname Type Cardinality Action Field

PRIMARY PRIMARY 746 address_book_id

idx_address_book_customers_id INDEX 746 customers_id

But on the non-working store, it looks like this:

PRIMARY PRIMARY 8 address_book_id

customers_id

There's no idx_address_book_customers_id info at all?? How do i add this into the database? Or would that even be the problem?

Thanks for any help, much apprciated, this problem has been dragging on for months and months now... :blush:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\home\bwear\www\shop\includes\classes\email.php:502) in C:\home\bwear\www\shop\includes\functions\general.php on line 29

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

go into your shop/includes/classes/email.php and try removing the line of code from line 502

Archived