• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Ok OSC Gurus...this should be an easy one for you!

n2advnture

Ok, before you read me the riot act, I did this when I was first starting out and I know better now :D

Back in December 05, I was trying to change my starting invoice number. I did a search on here and some suggested changing a code in one of the store files. I changed what was suggested to make my starting invoice number "2059". (This was before I found the SQL command for changing it).

Ever since then, EVERY invoice has been "2059".

I would like to fix this or at least find the file that I revised so I know where the problem lies. I, for the life of me, can't find the code where the "2059" lies.

Questions are:

1.) Any idea where to look for this? (I have checked "orders.php" & "invoice.php" but can't find it)

2.) Is there a way to search all of the text, for a directory to find "2059"? (i tried searching the backup on my hard drive for "2059" text but came up with nothing.)

Thanks a TON for looking and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mark

This is in the catalog/checkout_process.php file - does this code look correct?

// lets start with the email confirmation

$email_order = STORE_NAME . "\n" .

EMAIL_SEPARATOR . "\n" .

EMAIL_TEXT_ORDER_NUMBER . ' ' . $insert_id . "\n" .

EMAIL_TEXT_INVOICE_URL . ' ' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ACCOUNT_HISTORY_INFO, 'order_id=' . $insert_id, 'SSL', false) . "\n" .

EMAIL_TEXT_DATE_ORDERED . ' ' . strftime(DATE_FORMAT_LONG) . "\n\n";

1.) Any idea where to look for this? (I have checked "orders.php" & "invoice.php" but can't find it)
My guess would be catalog/checkout_process.php where orders_id has been added to the $sql_data_array ?

Archived