• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing argument 5 for validate() in cc_validation.php

dan182skater

Hello, I really need help with this ASAP. Basically, I have an account with BluePay, and when I type in a credit card number for testing, it says:

Warning: Missing argument 5 for validate() in /home/onlyzipp/public_html/shop/includes/classes/cc_validation.php on line 17

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/onlyzipp/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/odcbp.php:418) in /home/onlyzipp/public_html/shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

Why on earth does it say this? Also, when i try to configure the BluePay module in the admin section, it says:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/onlyzipp/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/odcbp.php:418) in /home/onlyzipp/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 85

What should I do??? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

-Daniel

It's because you have a non-standard version of cc_validation.php. Open up:

/public_html/shop/includes/classes/cc_validation.php

And find the line that looks like (not exactly because I don't know what yours looks like):

function validate($number, $expiry_m, $expiry_y, $something, $cvv2) {

And change the last value to look like this:

function validate($number, $expiry_m, $expiry_y, $something, $cvv2 = '') {

Just add the = '', don't change the name or anything. That should fix your problem.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

It's because you have a non-standard version of cc_validation.php. Open up:

/public_html/shop/includes/classes/cc_validation.php

And find the line that looks like (not exactly because I don't know what yours looks like):

function validate($number, $expiry_m, $expiry_y, $something, $cvv2) {

And change the last value to look like this:

function validate($number, $expiry_m, $expiry_y, $something, $cvv2 = '') {

Just add the = '', don't change the name or anything. That should fix your problem.

Thanks, but it still says:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/onlyzipp/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/odcbp.php:418) in /home/onlyzipp/public_html/shop/includes/functions/general.php on line 29

The other message went away though, but how do I get rid of this one? Thanks!

Nevermind, problem fixed...for those of you wondering what was wrong is when it says Headers already sent, most likely it is because of extra space at the end of the php file after the closing php marks. For more info, and how I found out the solution, go here.....

http://www.oscommerce.info/kb/osCommerce/G...mon_Problems/15

As for you, Dynamoeffects, thank you!!!!

Daniel