• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I am crying..

jwen

I began to use Osc from months ago. The only reason I chose Osc because of the huge number of users in the community and the endless free addons..

However, it did cost me millions for the work in heavy coding around my site, though I prefer to accept the reason as Im a 100% newbie. Months pasted now and I realized that there are numbers of e-commerce software base on Osc but is doing better than that.. Personally Im not quite pleased with this, but it is the fact that Osc has been stagnating for years and the only reason that it can still lingering on in a steadily worsening condition due the efforts of the huge number membership of the community.

Osc has the best ever community in e-commerce while such an only advantage is becoming weaker and weaker.. Im still sticking with it just because I believe Osc MS3 is coming out soon. But the problem is how long it will take for the release? Another couple years? or just giving up all the opportunities which would have been taken by it and waiting for the final death of an ever great site..

I am crying..

What does it matter? The code that is currently available works.

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocre minds. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - A. Einstein

Archived