• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Missing Credit Card Details - Bug 1693

cube

Hi,

I too suffer from the mysterious missing credi card details, as reported in Bug 1693

I have found that the session data is present on the 'Confirm Order' page, but when the user clicks 'Confirm', the details have disappeared when the next .php page loads.

My solution has been to capture the CC details at various points through the checkout, so that they can at least be recovered if the order turns up and they are not present. My next step will be to automagically re-populate them if they are found to be AWOL.

I'm still at a loss as to why they disappear.

Quentin

• 2 months later...

I also have this same problem.

I have tested this with a number of card modules and none of them work I am using CRE 6.2 The problem began when I upgraded to CRE 6.2 my previous version worked with no problems

Any luck?

Hi,

I too suffer from the mysterious missing credi card details, as reported in Bug 1693

I have found that the session data is present on the 'Confirm Order' page, but when the user clicks 'Confirm', the details have disappeared when the next .php page loads.

My solution has been to capture the CC details at various points through the checkout, so that they can at least be recovered if the order turns up and they are not present. My next step will be to automagically re-populate them if they are found to be AWOL.

I'm still at a loss as to why they disappear.

Quentin

• 2 months later...

I was having NO cc data being recorded on a new OSC site, but had 2 others running on the same host that worked fine. The good ones are on IIS 5 servers and the broken site was on an IIS 6 server. I had the site migrated to an IIS 5 server and it seems to be OK now.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Quentin,

I am having the same problem you posted in June (I know others have had the same thing happen, too). You mention capturing the cc data at different points in the process. Were you successful with this? I need desperately to find a solution. If you were successful, can you let me know what I might do? Thanks!

Mike

BTW, my site is on a Linux server.

I have just activated my store and took a credit card order but I have no Idea where the payment went as I have not seen it nor do I have any idea of how to set it up

any help would be apreciated ......... thank you Jim

Jim,

Are you using the credit card payment module or do you have one of the payment gateways installed? If it's just the cc module, the info should be on the order page. Double click the specific order you want (in Orders in the Admin section) then the order page displays. Maybe that will help.

Mike