• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] Discount Coupon Codes

kgt

I just installed Discount Coupon Codes and this is the error I get when trying to goto the module:

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ')' in /home/sales/public_html/shop/admin/includes/boxes/catalog.php on line 32

Post your code for your admin/includes/boxes/catalog.php and I will see if I can help you.

if ($selected_box == 'catalog') {

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS . '</a><br>' .

//kgt - discount coupons

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED . '</a><br>'.

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPONS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a>' );

//end kgt - discount coupons

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS . '</a><br>' .

find this code:

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPONS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a>' );

replace with:

'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPONS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a><br>'.

That should do the trick.

By the way, I still need help with my question a couple of posts above this one. Anyone?

/Per

@robodude

Or if you don´t have any more links underneath your last line. Do like this:

Find:

$contents[] = array('text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS . '</a><br>' .
//kgt - discount coupons
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCTS_EXPECTED . '</a><br>'.
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS . '</a><br>' .

Replace with:

//kgt - discount coupons
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DISCOUNT_COUPONS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . '</a><br>'.
'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MANUFACTURERS, '', 'NONSSL') . '" class="menuBoxContentLink">' . BOX_CATALOG_MANUFACTURERS . '</a>' );

Edited by figurez

Ok, actually I got it to show up in the module...forgot to upload a file. But now I'm getting this error:

Warning: main(/home/sales/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sales/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(/home/sales/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sales/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 128

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/sales/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sales/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 128

And the part from the VAT contribution I´m trying to implement looks like this. It´s supposed to go at

the end of the order.php The code from the VAT contribution is marked with "// BOF for

TVA_intracom_v3.4"

I would really appreciate any help with this to bring me closer to a solution. Could this even be

done?

I would really like to use both contributions.

Thanks in advance

Per

includes/classes/order.php:

$subindex++;
	  }
	}
// BOF for TVA_intracom_v3.4
//For those who want taxes automatically if the conditions below are OK, uncomment the lines below
		if ($this->billing['company'] != '' && $this->billing['tva_intracom'] != '' &&

$this->billing['country']['id'] != STORE_COUNTRY && $this->delivery['country']['id'] != STORE_COUNTRY) {
	//kgt - discount coupon
	if( !empty( $this->info['coupon'] ) ) {
		if( !isset( $this_coupon ) ) {
	require_once( DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'discount_coupon.php' );
		$this_coupon = new discount_coupon( $this->info['coupon'] );
		}
		$applied_discount = $this_coupon->calculate_discount( $this->products[$index], $n );
	  if( isset( $this->info['applied_discount'][$this->products[$index]['tax_description']] ) ) {
	  $this->info['applied_discount'][$this->products[$index]['tax_description']] += $applied_discount;
		} else {
		$this->info['applied_discount'][$this->products[$index]['tax_description']] = $applied_discount;
	}
	$this_actual_shown_price = null;
	if( MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_DISPLAY_SUBTOTAL == 'false' ) {
		//we don't want to display the subtotal with the discount applied, so apply the discount then set the applied_discount variable to zero so that it's not added into the order subtotal, but is still used to correctly calculate tax
		$this_actual_shown_price = ( $this->products[$index]['final_price'] ) * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;
		$applied_discount = 0;
	}
	}
	$shown_price = ( $this->products[$index]['final_price'] * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;
	$this->info['subtotal'] += $shown_price;
	//if we need to display the subtotal without the discount applied, then add the shown price to the subtotal, then change shown price to the price with the applied discount in order to properly calculate taxes
	if( isset( $this_actual_shown_price ) ) $shown_price = $this_actual_shown_price;
	//end kgt - discount coupon
		} else {
// EOF for TVA_intracom_v3.4

//kgt - discount coupon
		}
		$applied_discount = $this_coupon->calculate_discount( $this->products[$index], $n, true );
	  if( isset( $this->info['applied_discount'][$this->products[$index]['tax_description']] ) ) {
	  $this->info['applied_discount'][$this->products[$index]['tax_description']] += $applied_discount;
		} else {
		$this->info['applied_discount'][$this->products[$index]['tax_description']] = $applied_discount;
	}
		//we don't want to display the subtotal with the discount applied, so apply the discount then set the applied_discount variable to zero so that it's not added into the order subtotal, but is still used to correctly calculate tax
		$this_actual_shown_price = ( tep_add_tax( $this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax'] ) * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;
		$applied_discount = 0;
	}
	}
	$shown_price = ( tep_add_tax( $this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax'] ) * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;
	//if we need to display the subtotal without the discount applied, then add the shown price to the subtotal, then change shown price to the price with the applied discount in order to properly calculate taxes
	if( isset( $this_actual_shown_price ) ) $shown_price = $this_actual_shown_price;

//For those who want taxes automatically if the conditions below are OK, uncomment the line below

}

//For those who want taxes automatically if the conditions below are OK, uncomment the lines below

$this->billing['country']['id'] != STORE_COUNTRY && $this->delivery['country']['id'] != STORE_COUNTRY)

{
			$products_tax = 0;
			$products_tax_description = NO_TAX;
		} else {
		$products_tax = $this->products[$index]['tax'];
	$products_tax_description = $this->products[$index]['tax_description'];
//For those who want taxes automatically if the conditions below are OK, uncomment the line below

}

if (DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX == 'true') {
	  $this->info['tax'] += $shown_price - ($shown_price / (($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" .

str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax)));
	  if (isset($this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"])) {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] += $shown_price - ($shown_price /

(($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '',

$products_tax)));
	  } else {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] = $shown_price - ($shown_price /

(($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '',

$products_tax)));
	  }
	} else {
	  $this->info['tax'] += ($products_tax / 100) * $shown_price;
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] += ($products_tax / 100) *

$shown_price;
	  } else {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] = ($products_tax / 100) *

$shown_price;
	  }
	}

$index++;
  }

$this->info['total'] = $this->info['subtotal'] + $this->info['shipping_cost'];
  } else {
	$this->info['total'] = $this->info['subtotal'] + $this->info['tax'] +

$this->info['shipping_cost'];
  }
}
 }
?>

includes/classes/discount_coupon.php:

function calculate_discount( $product, $product_count, $use_tax = false ) {
 if( $use_tax ) {
  //if there's a maximum order amount to apply the discount to, determine the percentage of this product's final price we should apply the discount to
  $max_applied_percentage = ( $this->coupon['coupons_max_order'] == 0 ? '1.00' : $this->coupon['coupons_max_order'] / ( tep_add_tax( $product['final_price'] * $product['qty'], $product['tax'] ) * $product_count ) );
$applied_discount = tep_add_tax( $product['final_price'] * $max_applied_percentage * $this->coupon['coupons_discount_percent'], $product['tax'] ) * $product['qty'];
//don't allow the discount amount to be more than the product price
if( $applied_discount > ( tep_add_tax( $product['final_price'], $product['tax'] ) * $product['qty'] ) ) $applied_discount = tep_add_tax( $product['final_price'], $product['tax'] ) * $product['qty'];
 } else {
//if there's a maximum order amount to apply the discount to, determine the percentage of this product's final price we should apply the discount to
  $max_applied_percentage = ( $this->coupon['coupons_max_order'] == 0 ? '1.00' : $this->coupon['coupons_max_order'] / ( $product['final_price'] * $product['qty'] * $product_count ) );
$applied_discount = $product['final_price'] * $max_applied_percentage * $this->coupon['coupons_discount_percent'] * $product['qty'];
if( $applied_discount > ( $product['final_price'] * $product['qty'] ) ) $applied_discount = $product['final_price'] * $product['qty'];
 }
return $applied_discount;
}

Since you're not applying tax in certain circumstances, the discount coupon class needs to be altered too. The only function you should need to worry about is the last one in that file, which I have modified above.

I haven't tested any of this, so be prepared for errors.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

hello

I also installed Quantity Discounts

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,1159

Is there anyway to stop customers use Coupon Codes and quantity discount together?

Quantity Discounts has a option of Disable If Coupon Used. I set it to ture. but not work.

now my customers can use both together.

I'm sure they could be used together, but they are not intended/written to. The best way to approach this is to find out where and how Quantity Discounts determines whether or not a coupon has been used, then alter that code to make it work with this contribution.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Ok, actually I got it to show up in the module...forgot to upload a file. But now I'm getting this error:

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/sales/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sales/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 128

You need to upload the language file in includes/languages/english/modules/order_total/ot_discount_coupon.php. This error message is saying it cannot find that file.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Hi,

I've just installed this contrib and I have to say it's a great one ! Thanks! :thumbsup:

I'm using the discount percentage option rather then the fixed amount and I would like to round the discount amount to 5 cents.

example:

product 1: 24.50

product 2: 52.00

discount coupon (5%): -3.87 ???? (should this not be 3.83 ?)

subtotal: 72.63

shipping: 6.20

Total: 78.83

My question where should I add (and what code) the rounding so that 3.87 becomes 3.85 ?

It should round up to either ##.#0 or to ##.#5 preferable.

It would be nice if someone could explain why the rounding is a little bit off as well even using percentage discount (I have read about the fix amount discount rounding issue), but I'm more interested in the rounding area. If I'll round to five cents, this small difference is not a real problem after all.

thanks.

Hi KGT and thank you for your help.

I have done the modifications you suggested.

When I´m trying to checkout I´m getting the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 273

The code for line 273 is:

$this_actual_shown_price = ( $this->products[$index]['final_price'] ) * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;

Can I just add and "(" before the "$this" ?

Sorry my php knowledge is very limited :blush:

Well, I added the "(" and got rid of that error. Then I got another error when I try to continue from the payment method page.

The following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/discount_coupon.php on line 127

Line 127 has the following code:

?>

Hi KGT and thank you for your help.

I have done the modifications you suggested.

When I´m trying to checkout I´m getting the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ')' in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/order.php on line 273

The code for line 273 is:

Can I just add and "(" before the "$this" ?

Sorry my php knowledge is very limited :blush:

It should look like:

$this_actual_shown_price = ( $this->products[$index]['final_price'] * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Well, I added the "(" and got rid of that error. Then I got another error when I try to continue from the payment method page.

The following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_FUNCTION in /home/xxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/discount_coupon.php on line 127

Line 127 has the following code:

?>

When you get errors that occur on the last line, for example, that's a pretty good indication that the real error is occurring before that. Post the lines preceding this one.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

This is my whole discount_coupon.php from catalog/includes/classes

<?php
/*
* ot_discount_coupon.php
* August 4, 2006
* author: Kristen G. Thorson
* ot_discount_coupon_codes version 2.0
* Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class discount_coupon {

var $code, $error_message, $coupon;

function discount_coupon( $code ) {
	  $this->code = $code;
		$this->error_message = array();
		$this->coupon = array();
		$this->get_coupon();
	}

function verify_code() {
	//check the global number of discounts that may be used
		if( $this->coupon['coupons_number_available'] != 0 ) {
			$this->check_num_available();
		}
		//if coupons_max_use==0, then use is unlimited, otherwise, we need to verify the customer hasn't used this coupon more than coupons_max_use times
		if( $this->coupon['coupons_max_use'] != 0 ) {
			$this->check_coupons_max_use();
		}
		//now we need to check if the order total matches the coupons_min_order
		if( $this->coupon['coupons_min_order'] != 0 ) {
			$this->check_coupons_min_order();
		}
	}

function get_coupon() {
  $check_code_query = tep_db_query( $sql = "SELECT coupons_discount_percent, coupons_description, coupons_max_use, coupons_min_order, coupons_max_order, coupons_number_available
																						  FROM " . TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS . "
																						  WHERE coupons_id = '" . tep_db_input( $this->code ) . "'
																							  AND ( coupons_date_start <= CURDATE() OR coupons_date_start IS NULL )
																							  AND ( coupons_date_end >= CURDATE() OR coupons_date_end IS NULL )" );
		if( tep_db_num_rows( $check_code_query ) != 1 ) { //if no rows are returned, then they haven't entered a valid code
			$this->error_message[] = ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON_ERROR; //display the error message
		} else {
			$row = tep_db_fetch_array( $check_code_query ); //since there is one record, we have a valid code
	$this->coupon = $row;
		}
	}

function check_coupons_min_order() {
		global $order, $currencies;
  //if we display the subtotal without the discount applied, then just compare the subtotal to the minimum order
		if( MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_DISPLAY_SUBTOTAL == 'false' && $this->coupon['coupons_min_order'] > $order->info['subtotal'] ) {
			$this->error_message[] = sprintf( ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON_MIN_ERROR, $currencies->format( $this->coupon['coupons_min_order'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value'] ) );
		//if we display the subtotal with the discount applied, then we need to compare the subtotal with the discount added back in to the minimum order
		} else if( MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_DISPLAY_SUBTOTAL == 'true' ) {
		  $subtotal = $order->info['subtotal'];
	  foreach( $order->info['applied_discount'] as $discount ) {
				$subtotal += $discount;
			}
			if( $this->coupon['coupons_min_order'] > $subtotal ) $this->error_message[] = sprintf( ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON_MIN_ERROR, $currencies->format( $this->coupon['coupons_min_order'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value'] ) );
		}
	}

function check_coupons_max_use() {
		global $customer_id;
  $check_use_query = tep_db_query($sql = "SELECT COUNT(*) AS cnt
																				  FROM ".TABLE_ORDERS." AS o
																				  INNER JOIN ".TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_ORDERS." dc2o
																					  ON dc2o.orders_id=o.orders_id
																					  AND o.customers_id = '".(int)$customer_id."'
																					  AND dc2o.coupons_id='".tep_db_input( $this->code )."'");
		$use = tep_db_fetch_array( $check_use_query );
		//show error message if coupons_max_use is equal to the number of times this customer has used the code
		if( $this->coupon['coupons_max_use'] <= $use['cnt'] ) $this->error_message[] = sprintf( ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON_USE_ERROR, $use['cnt'], $this->coupon['coupons_max_use'] ); //display the error message for number of times used
	}

function check_num_available() {
  //count the number of times this coupon has been used
		$check_use_query = tep_db_query( $sql = 'SELECT COUNT(*) AS cnt
																						 FROM '.TABLE_DISCOUNT_COUPONS_TO_ORDERS.'
																						 WHERE coupons_id="'.tep_db_input( $this->code ).'"' );
		$use = tep_db_fetch_array( $check_use_query );
		if( $this->coupon['coupons_number_available'] <= $use['cnt'] ) $this->error_message[] = ENTRY_DISCOUNT_COUPON_AVAILABLE_ERROR; //display error that this coupon is no longer valid
	}

function is_recalc_shipping() {
		global $order, $language;
  //check if there is free shipping
		if( MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING == 'true' ) {
			include(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/order_total/ot_shipping.php');
			//if free shipping is enabled, make sure te discount does not bring the order total below free shipping limit
			if( $order->info['shipping_method'] == FREE_SHIPPING_TITLE ) { //if free shipping is the selected shipping method
				if( ( $order->info['total'] - $order->info['shipping_cost'] ) < MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_SHIPPING_FREE_SHIPPING_OVER ) { //if the discount lowers the total below the free shipping limit
					return true;
				}
			}
		}
		return false;
	}

function is_errors() {
		if( count( $this->error_message ) > 0 ) return true;
		return false;
	}

function calculate_discount( $product, $product_count, $use_tax = false ) {
 if( $use_tax ) {
  $max_applied_percentage = ( $this->coupon['coupons_max_order'] == 0 ? '1.00' : $this->coupon['coupons_max_order'] / ( tep_add_tax( $product['final_price'] * $product['qty'], $product['tax'] ) * $product_count ) );
$applied_discount = tep_add_tax( $product['final_price'] * $max_applied_percentage * $this->coupon['coupons_discount_percent'], $product['tax'] ) * $product['qty'];
if( $applied_discount > ( tep_add_tax( $product['final_price'], $product['tax'] ) * $product['qty'] ) ) $applied_discount = tep_add_tax( $product['final_price'], $product['tax'] ) * $product['qty'];
 } else {
  $max_applied_percentage = ( $this->coupon['coupons_max_order'] == 0 ? '1.00' : $this->coupon['coupons_max_order'] / ( $product['final_price'] * $product['qty'] * $product_count ) );
$applied_discount = $product['final_price'] * $max_applied_percentage * $this->coupon['coupons_discount_percent'] * $product['qty'];
if( $applied_discount > ( $product['final_price'] * $product['qty'] ) ) $applied_discount = $product['final_price'] * $product['qty'];
 }
}
?>

This is my whole discount_coupon.php from catalog/includes/classes

You overwrote the closing brace for the class:

}
}
}
?>

The end of that file should look like the above, with two closing braces after the return statement.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

wow it at first glance it looks like it´s working. I will do some testing.

I will get back to you soon. I can´t tell you how happy I am if I can get this to work.

Talk to you later I have to make supper for my kid :D

:D

ok, I tested the changes and it looks like it doesn´t remove the discount from the total.

It count´s the tax correct but the total ammount to pay is without the discount.

Any ideas?

I really appreciate your time and help.

Should I modify the order_total.php somehow?

This is my order_total.php if you can see anything:

<?php
/*
 $Id: ot_total.php,v 1.7 2003/02/13 00:12:04 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class ot_total {
var $title, $output;

function ot_total() {
  $this->code = 'ot_total';
  $this->title = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_TITLE;
  $this->description = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_DESCRIPTION;
  $this->enabled = ((MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_STATUS == 'true') ? true : false);
  $this->sort_order = MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_SORT_ORDER;

$this->output = array();
}

function process() {
  global $order, $currencies;

$this->output[] = array('title' => $this->title . ':',
						  'text' => '<b>' . $currencies->format($order->info['total'], true, $order->info['currency'], $order->info['currency_value']) . '</b>',
						  'value' => $order->info['total']);
}

function check() {
  if (!isset($this->_check)) {
	$check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_STATUS'");
	$this->_check = tep_db_num_rows($check_query);
  }

return $this->_check;
}

function keys() {
  return array('MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_STATUS', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_SORT_ORDER');
}

function install() {
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, set_function, date_added) values ('Display Total', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_STATUS', 'true', 'Do you want to display the total order value?', '6', '1','tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'), ', now())");
  tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Sort Order', 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_TOTAL_SORT_ORDER', '4', 'Sort order of display.', '6', '2', now())");
}

function remove() {
  tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key in ('" . implode("', '", $this->keys()) . "')");
}
 }
?>

Edited by figurez

ok, I tested the changes and it looks like it doesn´t remove the discount from the total.

It count´s the tax correct but the total ammount to pay is without the discount.

Any ideas?

I really appreciate your time and help.

Should I modify the order_total.php somehow?

This is my order_total.php if you can see anything:

order_total.php has nothing to do with this. The error is occurring in order.php. Show me the code you now have for that file.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

ok, this is my includes/classes/order.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: order.php,v 1.33 2003/06/09 22:25:35 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class order {
var $info, $totals, $products, $customer, $delivery, $content_type;

function order($order_id = '') {
  $this->info = array();
  $this->totals = array();
  $this->products = array();
  $this->customer = array();
  $this->delivery = array();

if (tep_not_null($order_id)) {
	$this->query($order_id);
  } else {
	$this->cart();
  }
}

function query($order_id) {
  global $languages_id;

$order_id = tep_db_prepare_input($order_id);

$order_query = tep_db_query("select customers_id, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_tva_intracom, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from " . TABLE_ORDERS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
  $order = tep_db_fetch_array($order_query);

$totals_query = tep_db_query("select title, text from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' order by sort_order");
  while ($totals = tep_db_fetch_array($totals_query)) {
	$this->totals[] = array('title' => $totals['title'],
							'text' => $totals['text']);
  }

$order_total_query = tep_db_query("select text from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' and class = 'ot_total'");
  $order_total = tep_db_fetch_array($order_total_query);

$shipping_method_query = tep_db_query("select title from " . TABLE_ORDERS_TOTAL . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' and class = 'ot_shipping'");
  $shipping_method = tep_db_fetch_array($shipping_method_query);

$order_status_query = tep_db_query("select orders_status_name from " . TABLE_ORDERS_STATUS . " where orders_status_id = '" . $order['orders_status'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
  $order_status = tep_db_fetch_array($order_status_query);

$this->info = array('currency' => $order['currency'],
					  'currency_value' => $order['currency_value'],
					  'payment_method' => $order['payment_method'],
					  'cc_type' => $order['cc_type'],
					  'cc_owner' => $order['cc_owner'],
					  'cc_number' => $order['cc_number'],
					  'cc_expires' => $order['cc_expires'],
					  'date_purchased' => $order['date_purchased'],
					  'orders_status' => $order_status['orders_status_name'],
					  'last_modified' => $order['last_modified'],
					  'total' => strip_tags($order_total['text']),
					  'shipping_method' => ((substr($shipping_method['title'], -1) == ':') ? substr(strip_tags($shipping_method['title']), 0, -1) : strip_tags($shipping_method['title'])));

$this->customer = array('id' => $order['customers_id'],
						  'name' => $order['customers_name'],
						  'company' => $order['customers_company'],
						  'street_address' => $order['customers_street_address'],
						  'suburb' => $order['customers_suburb'],
						  'city' => $order['customers_city'],
						  'postcode' => $order['customers_postcode'],
						  'state' => $order['customers_state'],
						  'country' => $order['customers_country'],
						  'format_id' => $order['customers_address_format_id'],
						  'telephone' => $order['customers_telephone'],
						  'email_address' => $order['customers_email_address']);

$this->delivery = array('name' => $order['delivery_name'],
						  'company' => $order['delivery_company'],
						  'street_address' => $order['delivery_street_address'],
						  'suburb' => $order['delivery_suburb'],
						  'city' => $order['delivery_city'],
						  'postcode' => $order['delivery_postcode'],
						  'state' => $order['delivery_state'],
						  'country' => $order['delivery_country'],
						  'format_id' => $order['delivery_address_format_id']);

if (empty($this->delivery['name']) && empty($this->delivery['street_address'])) {
	$this->delivery = false;
  }

$this->billing = array('name' => $order['billing_name'],
						 'company' => $order['billing_company'],
						 //BOF for VAT INTRACOM
						 'tva_intracom' => $order['billing_tva_intracom'],
						 // EOF for TVA_INTRACOM
						 'street_address' => $order['billing_street_address'],
						 'suburb' => $order['billing_suburb'],
						 'city' => $order['billing_city'],
						 'postcode' => $order['billing_postcode'],
						 'state' => $order['billing_state'],
						 'country' => $order['billing_country'],
						 'format_id' => $order['billing_address_format_id']);

$index = 0;
  $orders_products_query = tep_db_query("select orders_products_id, products_id, products_name, products_model, products_price, products_tax, products_quantity, final_price from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "'");
  while ($orders_products = tep_db_fetch_array($orders_products_query)) {
	$this->products[$index] = array('qty' => $orders_products['products_quantity'],
								'id' => $orders_products['products_id'],
									'name' => $orders_products['products_name'],
									'model' => $orders_products['products_model'],
									'tax' => $orders_products['products_tax'],
									'price' => $orders_products['products_price'],
									'final_price' => $orders_products['final_price']);

$subindex = 0;
	$attributes_query = tep_db_query("select products_options, products_options_values, options_values_price, price_prefix from " . TABLE_ORDERS_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " where orders_id = '" . (int)$order_id . "' and orders_products_id = '" . (int)$orders_products['orders_products_id'] . "'");
	if (tep_db_num_rows($attributes_query)) {
	  while ($attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query)) {
		$this->products[$index]['attributes'][$subindex] = array('option' => $attributes['products_options'],
																 'value' => $attributes['products_options_values'],
																 'prefix' => $attributes['price_prefix'],
																 'price' => $attributes['options_values_price']);

$subindex++;
	  }
	}

$this->info['tax_groups']["{$this->products[$index]['tax']}"] = '1';

$index++;
  }
}

function cart() {
  global $customer_id, $sendto, $billto, $cart, $languages_id, $currency, $currencies, $shipping, $payment;

$this->content_type = $cart->get_content_type();

$customer_address_query = tep_db_query("select c.customers_firstname, c.customers_lastname, c.customers_telephone, c.customers_email_address, ab.entry_company, ab.entry_tva_intracom, ab.entry_street_address, ab.entry_suburb, ab.entry_postcode, ab.entry_city, ab.entry_zone_id, z.zone_name, co.countries_id, co.countries_name, co.countries_iso_code_2, co.countries_iso_code_3, co.address_format_id, ab.entry_state from " . TABLE_CUSTOMERS . " c, " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " ab left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) left join " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " co on (ab.entry_country_id = co.countries_id) where c.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and ab.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and c.customers_default_address_id = ab.address_book_id");
  $customer_address = tep_db_fetch_array($customer_address_query);

$shipping_address_query = tep_db_query("select ab.entry_firstname, ab.entry_lastname, ab.entry_company, ab.entry_street_address, ab.entry_suburb, ab.entry_postcode, ab.entry_city, ab.entry_zone_id, z.zone_name, ab.entry_country_id, c.countries_id, c.countries_name, c.countries_iso_code_2, c.countries_iso_code_3, c.address_format_id, ab.entry_state from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " ab left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) left join " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " c on (ab.entry_country_id = c.countries_id) where ab.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and ab.address_book_id = '" . (int)$sendto . "'");
  $shipping_address = tep_db_fetch_array($shipping_address_query);

$billing_address_query = tep_db_query("select ab.entry_firstname, ab.entry_lastname, ab.entry_company, ab.entry_tva_intracom, ab.entry_street_address, ab.entry_suburb, ab.entry_postcode, ab.entry_city, ab.entry_zone_id, z.zone_name, ab.entry_country_id, c.countries_id, c.countries_name, c.countries_iso_code_2, c.countries_iso_code_3, c.address_format_id, ab.entry_state from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " ab left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) left join " . TABLE_COUNTRIES . " c on (ab.entry_country_id = c.countries_id) where ab.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and ab.address_book_id = '" . (int)$billto . "'");
  $billing_address = tep_db_fetch_array($billing_address_query);

$tax_address_query = tep_db_query("select ab.entry_country_id, ab.entry_zone_id from " . TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK . " ab left join " . TABLE_ZONES . " z on (ab.entry_zone_id = z.zone_id) where ab.customers_id = '" . (int)$customer_id . "' and ab.address_book_id = '" . (int)($this->content_type == 'virtual' ? $billto : $sendto) . "'");
  $tax_address = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_address_query);

$this->info = array('order_status' => DEFAULT_ORDERS_STATUS_ID,
					  'currency' => $currency,
					  'currency_value' => $currencies->currencies[$currency]['value'],
					  'payment_method' => $payment,
					  'cc_type' => (isset($GLOBALS['cc_type']) ? $GLOBALS['cc_type'] : ''),
					  'cc_owner' => (isset($GLOBALS['cc_owner']) ? $GLOBALS['cc_owner'] : ''),
					  'cc_number' => (isset($GLOBALS['cc_number']) ? $GLOBALS['cc_number'] : ''),
					  'cc_expires' => (isset($GLOBALS['cc_expires']) ? $GLOBALS['cc_expires'] : ''),
					  'shipping_method' => $shipping['title'],
					  'shipping_cost' => $shipping['cost'],
					  'subtotal' => 0,
					  'tax' => 0,
					  'tax_groups' => array(),
					  //kgt - discount coupons
					  'coupon' => (isset($GLOBALS['coupon']) ? $GLOBALS['coupon'] : ''),
					  'applied_discount' => array(),
					  'comments' => (isset($GLOBALS['comments']) ? $GLOBALS['comments'] : ''));

if (isset($GLOBALS[$payment]) && is_object($GLOBALS[$payment])) {
	$this->info['payment_method'] = $GLOBALS[$payment]->title;

if ( isset($GLOBALS[$payment]->order_status) && is_numeric($GLOBALS[$payment]->order_status) && ($GLOBALS[$payment]->order_status > 0) ) {
	  $this->info['order_status'] = $GLOBALS[$payment]->order_status;
	}
  }

$this->customer = array('firstname' => $customer_address['customers_firstname'],
						  'lastname' => $customer_address['customers_lastname'],
						  'company' => $customer_address['entry_company'],
						  'street_address' => $customer_address['entry_street_address'],
						  'suburb' => $customer_address['entry_suburb'],
						  'city' => $customer_address['entry_city'],
						  'postcode' => $customer_address['entry_postcode'],
						  'state' => ((tep_not_null($customer_address['entry_state'])) ? $customer_address['entry_state'] : $customer_address['zone_name']),
						  'zone_id' => $customer_address['entry_zone_id'],
						  'country' => array('id' => $customer_address['countries_id'], 'title' => $customer_address['countries_name'], 'iso_code_2' => $customer_address['countries_iso_code_2'], 'iso_code_3' => $customer_address['countries_iso_code_3']),
						  'format_id' => $customer_address['address_format_id'],
						  'telephone' => $customer_address['customers_telephone'],
						  'email_address' => $customer_address['customers_email_address']);

$this->delivery = array('firstname' => $shipping_address['entry_firstname'],
						  'lastname' => $shipping_address['entry_lastname'],
						  'company' => $shipping_address['entry_company'],
						  'street_address' => $shipping_address['entry_street_address'],
						  'suburb' => $shipping_address['entry_suburb'],
						  'city' => $shipping_address['entry_city'],
						  'postcode' => $shipping_address['entry_postcode'],
						  'state' => ((tep_not_null($shipping_address['entry_state'])) ? $shipping_address['entry_state'] : $shipping_address['zone_name']),
						  'zone_id' => $shipping_address['entry_zone_id'],
						  'country' => array('id' => $shipping_address['countries_id'], 'title' => $shipping_address['countries_name'], 'iso_code_2' => $shipping_address['countries_iso_code_2'], 'iso_code_3' => $shipping_address['countries_iso_code_3']),
						  'country_id' => $shipping_address['entry_country_id'],
						  'format_id' => $shipping_address['address_format_id']);

$this->billing = array('firstname' => $billing_address['entry_firstname'],
						 'lastname' => $billing_address['entry_lastname'],
						 'company' => $billing_address['entry_company'],
						 //BOF for VAT INTRACOM
						 'tva_intracom' => $billing_address['entry_tva_intracom'],
						 // EOF for TVA_INTRACOM
						 'street_address' => $billing_address['entry_street_address'],
						 'suburb' => $billing_address['entry_suburb'],
						 'city' => $billing_address['entry_city'],
						 'postcode' => $billing_address['entry_postcode'],
						 'state' => ((tep_not_null($billing_address['entry_state'])) ? $billing_address['entry_state'] : $billing_address['zone_name']),
						 'zone_id' => $billing_address['entry_zone_id'],
						 'country' => array('id' => $billing_address['countries_id'], 'title' => $billing_address['countries_name'], 'iso_code_2' => $billing_address['countries_iso_code_2'], 'iso_code_3' => $billing_address['countries_iso_code_3']),
						 'country_id' => $billing_address['entry_country_id'],
						 'format_id' => $billing_address['address_format_id']);

$index = 0;
  $products = $cart->get_products();
  for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($products); $i<$n; $i++) {
	$this->products[$index] = array('qty' => $products[$i]['quantity'],
									'name' => $products[$i]['name'],
									'model' => $products[$i]['model'],
									'tax' => tep_get_tax_rate($products[$i]['tax_class_id'], $tax_address['entry_country_id'], $tax_address['entry_zone_id']),
									'tax_description' => tep_get_tax_description($products[$i]['tax_class_id'], $tax_address['entry_country_id'], $tax_address['entry_zone_id']),
									'price' => $products[$i]['price'],
									'final_price' => $products[$i]['price'] + $cart->attributes_price($products[$i]['id']),
									'weight' => $products[$i]['weight'],
									'id' => $products[$i]['id']);

if ($products[$i]['attributes']) {
	  $subindex = 0;
	  reset($products[$i]['attributes']);
	  while (list($option, $value) = each($products[$i]['attributes'])) {
		$attributes_query = tep_db_query("select popt.products_options_name, poval.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " poval, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$products[$i]['id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$option . "' and pa.options_id = popt.products_options_id and pa.options_values_id = '" . (int)$value . "' and pa.options_values_id = poval.products_options_values_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and poval.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
		$attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($attributes_query);

$this->products[$index]['attributes'][$subindex] = array('option' => $attributes['products_options_name'],
																 'value' => $attributes['products_options_values_name'],
																 'option_id' => $option,
																 'value_id' => $value,
																 'prefix' => $attributes['price_prefix'],
																 'price' => $attributes['options_values_price']);

$subindex++;
	  }
	}

$this->billing['country']['id'] != STORE_COUNTRY && $this->delivery['country']['id'] != STORE_COUNTRY) {
	//kgt - discount coupon
		}
		$applied_discount = $this_coupon->calculate_discount( $this->products[$index], $n );
		} else {
	}
		$this_actual_shown_price = ( $this->products[$index]['final_price'] * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;

$applied_discount = 0;
	}
	}
	$shown_price = ( $this->products[$index]['final_price'] * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;
		} else {

//kgt - discount coupon
		}
		$applied_discount = $this_coupon->calculate_discount( $this->products[$index], $n, true );
		} else {
	}
		$this_actual_shown_price = ( tep_add_tax( $this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax'] ) * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;
		$applied_discount = 0;
	}
	}
	$shown_price = ( tep_add_tax( $this->products[$index]['final_price'], $this->products[$index]['tax'] ) * $this->products[$index]['qty'] ) - $applied_discount;

}

$this->billing['country']['id'] != STORE_COUNTRY && $this->delivery['country']['id'] != STORE_COUNTRY)

{
			$products_tax = 0;
			$products_tax_description = NO_TAX;
		} else {
		$products_tax = $this->products[$index]['tax'];
	$products_tax_description = $this->products[$index]['tax_description'];

}

$this->info['tax'] += $shown_price - ($shown_price / (($products_tax < 10) ? "1.0" .

str_replace('.', '', $products_tax) : "1." . str_replace('.', '', $products_tax)));
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] += $shown_price - ($shown_price /

$products_tax)));
	  } else {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] = $shown_price - ($shown_price /

$products_tax)));
	  }
	} else {
	  $this->info['tax'] += ($products_tax / 100) * $shown_price;
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] += ($products_tax / 100) *

$shown_price;
	  } else {
		$this->info['tax_groups']["$products_tax_description"] = ($products_tax / 100) *

$shown_price;
	  }
	}

$index++;
  }

} else {
	$this->info['total'] = $this->info['subtotal'] + $this->info['tax'] +

$this->info['shipping_cost'];
  }
}
 }
?>

Hi,

I've just installed this contrib and I have to say it's a great one ! Thanks! :thumbsup:

I'm using the discount percentage option rather then the fixed amount and I would like to round the discount amount to 5 cents.

example:

product 1: 24.50

product 2: 52.00

discount coupon (5%): -3.87 ???? (should this not be 3.83 ?)

subtotal: 72.63

shipping: 6.20

Total: 78.83

My question where should I add (and what code) the rounding so that 3.87 becomes 3.85 ?

It should round up to either ##.#0 or to ##.#5 preferable.

It would be nice if someone could explain why the rounding is a little bit off as well even using percentage discount (I have read about the fix amount discount rounding issue), but I'm more interested in the rounding area. If I'll round to five cents, this small difference is not a real problem after all.

thanks.

Could someone assist me with the above ? Much appreciated!

ok, this is my includes/classes/order.php

You're missing the part that applies the discount:

} else {
	$this->info['total'] = $this->info['subtotal'] + $this->info['tax'] + $this->info['shipping_cost'];
  }
  //kgt - discount coupon
  if( !empty( $this->info['coupon'] ) && MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_DISCOUNT_COUPON_DISPLAY_SUBTOTAL == 'false' ) {
	  foreach( $this->info['applied_discount'] as $discount ){
		  $this->info['total'] -= $discount;
		}
  }
}
 }
?>

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Could someone assist me with the above ? Much appreciated!

The type of rounding you want to do is not exactly something that's built into a PHP round() function or anything. It's not difficult to do, but it takes finding a function to do it or working out the logic to do it yourself. If you do some searching and find some code someone has written to round like this, I will tell you how to add it in. Or ask in the general questions for someone to help you.

Contributions

Discount Coupon Codes

Donations

Thanks KGT, yes I figured that out, sorry I didn´t tell you earlier. Thanks a million for your time and support.

It´s greatly apprecieated.

Looks like everything is working now.

:)